PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:27 am 
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

shogun
 Post subject: Re: Persad Family Values
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:37 am 
TriniTuner 24-7

Location: Gone Rogue. Mashing brakes on becoming like the wretched
Nearly kicked my tele over, when i heard that croc last night....you can see he knows he's full of sh!t, as he utters that garbage.

We'll see how long the spin doctoring, works on the masses.

I don't know about allyuh, but i'm seriously beginning to dislike this administration, especially the UNC faction...i don't care who vex.

Last edited by shogun on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

trinilove4u
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:57 am 
Riding on 13's

shogun wrote:
Nearly kicked my tele over, when i heard that croc last night....you can see he knows he's full of sh!t, as he utters that garbage.

We'll see how long the spin doctoring, works on the masses.

I don't know about allyuh, but i'm seriously beginning to dislike this administration, especially the UNC faction...i don't care who vex.

X2 :x

shaneelal
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:00 am 
3NE2NR is my LIFE

X3
They really need to get their act together.

ray d saint
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:02 am 
3NE2NR is my LIFE

a funer will not be pleased!!

MG Man
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:13 am 
2NRholic

Location: Heeeey...this rag smells like chlorof...............
shogun wrote:

the sad truth is we are stuck with it until elections.........and it surely is going to get worse as the delusion level among these idiots increases.......sad in retrospect when everyone thought Patos was an insane egomaniac with emperor-like delusions......these people not much far off
Give our PM enough time and she will beat back Imelda Marcos

Habit7
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:38 am 

didn't Mary King also display family values?

Team Loco
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:46 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

she lost my support when she agreed with the poaching of Marlene Coudray.

if you have something so great as a partnership government, why support anything that could jeapordise it?

S_2NR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:19 am 
TriniTuner 24-7

HHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

what forkin sheit this man talkin..seriously!?

dougla_boy
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:35 am 
TriniTuner 24-7

Habit7 wrote:
didn't Mary King also display family values?

actually the commission or what ever they call a them now, cleared her of no wrong doing, stating that what she did was in the best interest for the country.......

thats what i heard on the radio about no more than a week ago eh.......will look for article.......

Habit7
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:20 am 

^^^ yeah a commission to help parliamentarians eradicate corruption (can't remember the name)....

...which she helped start! I doesn't surprise me that they found her innocent.

Anywho she says she has started a tell-all book about her 1 year in the PP. :D

Habit7
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 am 

Volney: Shame on PNM for 'attack' on PM's family

By Ria Taitt Political Editor
Story Created: Mar 23, 2012 at 10:56 PM ECT
Story Updated: Mar 23, 2012 at 10:56 PM ECT

"Shame on you, member for Port of Spain South (Marlene McDonald)! Shame!" Justice Minister Herbert Volney yesterday declared as he blasted the Opposition People's National Movement (PNM) for making allegations against Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar, with respect to her living arrangements.

McDonald had alleged members of the Prime Minister's extended family were being maintained at taxpayers' expense at the Prime Minister's official residence.
"If you have any respect for the sanctity of family life, you would never, never have attacked our Prime Minister. All the people in this country know how low you went this week," he thundered to vigorous desk-thumping support at yesterday's Parliament sitting at Tower D on the Waterfront in Port of Spain.

"This week, the country has seen the Opposition sink to the lowest ebb," Volney stated as he contributed to a private motion criticising the Government's handling of the national security system.

Volney said the PNM didn't seem to understand they had lost office. He said it was up to the People's Partnership Government to be smart about administering the affairs of the country.

"Now that we are doing that and we are well on the way, they have embarked upon a series of measures, using the Parliament and the press in order to be dirty in the politics of the land. I would like to refer, in particular, to the low of the lowest that has been attracting national media of late."

However, some members of the Opposition appeared to think the minister also hit a new low when, in criticising the former administration, he made a veiled reference to former prime minister Patrick Manning having suffered a stroke. Volney recalled the PNM had built tall buildings which had no purpose but failed to build hospitals.
"We would have had Parliament in the Savannah," Diego Martin Central MP Amery Browne shouted back, referring to the Waterfront Complex.

"They have done little. And when the Honourable Member for Chaguanas West pointed it out, the Honourable Member for San Fernando East jumped up, and he tried to defend the little that his Government had done. And within ten days, regrettably...we have not seen him since; we have not seen him since," Volney said.

"Disgusting!" Browne snapped.
"When he (Volney) was in hospital with his heart attack, nobody tell him anything about it," Browne said as his colleague from Point Fortin, MP Paula Gopee-Scoon, remarked, "Disgraceful."

Volney was on a roll. When at one point as the Speaker chided Imbert for not giving Volney his undivided attention, Volney roared: "This sort of disrespect is still continuing, and I have not even brought out the willow yet. Having watched (Keiron) Pollard (West Indies cricketer who scored a century yesterday) use his small willow, I have a big willow!"

Volney said his ministry was created by the Prime Minister to ensure that those who do the crime see the sure face of criminal justice.

He said the Criminal Justice Bill would bring speedy justice, reducing the time when people wait to come to trial—from six years to six weeks. He said this Government was building more courts, and when they are complete, this country would be the shining light in the Commonwealth for courthouse construction.

Noting requests for proposals would be invited shortly, he said by the end of this Government's first term, it would be opening courts in various parts of the country. Courts would be constructed in the Trincity area, in Carlsen Field, in Siparia.

As Gopee-Scoon pointed out that Siparia, the Prime Minister's constituency, was once again the beneficiary of Government largesse, Volney said the Government was building a highway to Point Fortin. "So that those who commit crimes in Point Fortin can now go to Siparia to see the face of justice," he said to laughter.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Vol ... 58726.html

eliteauto
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 am 
TriniTuner 24-7

Quote:
He said this Government was building more courts, and when they are complete, this country would be the shining light in the Commonwealth for courthouse construction.

OK then

janfar
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:05 am 
punchin NOS

the man say courthouse construction... a pity all them buildings and the number of convictions may never change...

Stephon.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:34 am 
TriniTuner 24-7

tho

DSM_05
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:54 am 
Riding on 16's

That guys pic just exudes "con-artist"-ism.

pioneer
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:29 am 
TriniTuner 24-7

Looking back now, 1990 didn't seem so bad of an option after all.

VexXx Dogg
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:18 am 
TriniTuner 24-7

Bollocks to the nth power, where n tends to infinity

bushwakka
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 am 
punchin NOS

steups

sMASH
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 pm 
punchin NOS

pioneer wrote:

pnm/unc... same ting...

~Vēġó~
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:47 pm 
3NE 2NR Moderator

I see nothing wrong with what was said.....should she abandon her traditional values??? Concepts of extended family with emphasis on togetherness, multiple peronalities sharing the responsibility of raising children in a loving/nurturing environment thereby passing on culture, traditions, mores etc. are so foreign to many in today's world...
a possible reason contributing to the decay of what was once an acceptable society where acceptable behaviour, value system, culture, etc. are no longer being passed on to the next generation? are the young ones growing up without knowing their identity or sense of patriotism? do they learn that they must accept responsibility for their action or inaction?
maybe the extended family has no merit in today's world...

ah pish posh....what the hell am I typing here... :? sounding just like the apologists maybe????

pioneer
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:06 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

sMASH wrote:
pioneer wrote:

pnm/unc... same ting...

shoulda give abu bakr a chance

brams112
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:47 pm 
punchin NOS

same people who liking abu wouldhave been crying for him to live them alone,,,it was paying ur a$$ off for him to live like a king,,,

eliteauto
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

~Vēġó~ wrote:
I see nothing wrong with what was said.....should she abandon her traditional values??? Concepts of extended family with emphasis on togetherness, multiple peronalities sharing the responsibility of raising children in a loving/nurturing environment thereby passing on culture, traditions, mores etc. are so foreign to many in today's world...
a possible reason contributing to the decay of what was once an acceptable society where acceptable behaviour, value system, culture, etc. are no longer being passed on to the next generation? are the young ones growing up without knowing their identity or sense of patriotism? do they learn that they must accept responsibility for their action or inaction?
maybe the extended family has no merit in today's world...

ah pish posh....what the hell am I typing here... :? sounding just like the apologists maybe????

Not at all, you are making sense, but let's not let that distraction attempt by Suruj work here, the issue is not who you choose to live with, it's the use of State resources by your family to which they are not entitled

~Vēġó~
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:28 pm 
3NE 2NR Moderator

I could possibly be lenient in my thinking as per the use of the sister as personal assistant and paying for first class (c'mon if you ask someone very very close to you to go somewhere and you depend on that person to do things for you, you really expect them to pay to go on the trip or have he/she teavel in economy?)....but the alleged use of state resources for all the family to benefit, over any extended period of time then that is a most difinitive NO NO!!!! I concur with THAT....

brams112
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:15 pm 
punchin NOS

right now pee on them have nothing to tell their supporters so they go the normal route propaganda,they are milking the sister seniaro for all they can get because the nephews talk fall back on their faces,,who knows what the press is telling us is true,,,a drowning man will gasp at anything just remember that,,,,,,,,,problem for the pee pee is they dont know how to lie or fool anybody cleanly just how the pee on them did it by muzzling the press

~Vēġó~
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:39 pm 
3NE 2NR Moderator

all that aside I still voting PP......to me Rowley is not an appealing alternative....

adriano7910
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:00 am 
Riding on 17's

i do agree with family values but why at the pm's residence. stay at the her home not the pm's residence, besides she does stay at the pm's residence in the first place.........
besides that i don't see why all the fuss about this gov't. Yes they have a heap of issues and inconsistencies but the PP is still vastly better than the arrogant incompetence of the PNM

wagonrunner
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:08 am 
TriniTuner 24-7

Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.
adriano7910 wrote:
the PP is still vastly better than the arrogant incompetence of the PNM

So is it that you find the PP less arrogant, or can you post what you find the PP to be competent at?

adriano7910
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:15 am 
Riding on 17's

less arrogant! they have a subtle way of conveying their BS