Thursday, April 24th, 2014



- It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:01 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Jump to:  


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
hustla_ambition101
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 pm 
Offline
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:55 pm
Posts: 5920
Location: waiting....
Quote:
A 29-year-old Mayaro labourer will appear before a Sangre Grande magistrate today to answer a charge of bestiality. Senior police sources said the man was caught red-handed around 10 pm on Thursday in a forested area near his home. Police said for several weeks residents of Tham Trace in Mayaro complained of hearing strange noises coming from the area at night.

It is reported that a resident made a check on Thursday night and subsequently contacted the Mayaro Police Station claiming he caught the man with a dog in the densely forested area. Police swooped down later that night and arrested the man.
Police said the dog was docile and did not resist them.

Veterinarians advised investigators to take the animal to the Veterinary School in Mt Hope for tests. After an examination it was put to sleep yesterday. A charge of bestiality was laid on the suspect after interrogation late yesterday evening. ASP Odette Lewis and Sgt Mahabir of the Eastern Division investigated and laid the charges.



Guess he gone to the dogs :|


Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
Top
 Profile  
 
Bizzare
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 pm 
Offline
TriniTuner 24-7
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:26 pm
Posts: 11776
Location: I'm in it
that jus nasty hoss


Top
 Profile  
 
nemisis
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:12 pm 
Offline
punchin NOS
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:09 am
Posts: 3767
hustla_ambition101 wrote:
Quote:
A 29-year-old Mayaro labourer will appear before a Sangre Grande magistrate today to answer a charge of bestiality. Senior police sources said the man was caught red-handed around 10 pm on Thursday in a forested area near his home. Police said for several weeks residents of Tham Trace in Mayaro complained of hearing strange noises coming from the area at night.

It is reported that a resident made a check on Thursday night and subsequently contacted the Mayaro Police Station claiming he caught the man with a dog in the densely forested area. Police swooped down later that night and arrested the man.
Police said the dog was docile and did not resist them.

Veterinarians advised investigators to take the animal to the Veterinary School in Mt Hope for tests. After an examination it was put to sleep yesterday. A charge of bestiality was laid on the suspect after interrogation late yesterday evening. ASP Odette Lewis and Sgt Mahabir of the Eastern Division investigated and laid the charges.



Guess he gone to the dogs :|

ian could have learnt from the dog how to get placed in custody


Top
 Profile  
 
Mark!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:21 pm 
Offline
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:19 pm
Posts: 6022
Location: Old Trafford
Other inmates wrote:
So what you in for big man?


Top
 Profile  
 
MG Man
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:31 pm 
Offline
2NRholic
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:31 pm
Posts: 18410
Location: Heeeey...this rag smells like chlorof...............
sad they can't swoop down on bandits and rapists etc with the same efficency


Top
 Profile  
 
nemisis
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm 
Offline
punchin NOS
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:09 am
Posts: 3767
MG Man wrote:
sad they can't swoop down on bandits and rapists etc with the same efficency

that's offensive what makes you think it was consensual between dude and dog, very well could be a case of rape and the police having a zero tolerance policy regardless of specie :drinking: :drinking:


Top
 Profile  
 
VexXx Dogg
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 pm 
Offline
TriniTuner 24-7
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 10:23 am
Posts: 9544
Location: Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
de fawke.


Top
 Profile  
 
nervewrecker
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:49 pm 
Offline
TriniTuner 24-7
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:27 pm
Posts: 14615
Location: Gone with Leroy mudda, not Paranging though
I guess we found the guy who escape from the green band maxi full of pigs.


Top
 Profile  
 
Habit7
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:08 pm 
Offline
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:20 pm
Posts: 5843
The AG needs to look into this


Top
 Profile  
 
supercharged turbo
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:13 pm 
Offline
3NE2NR is my LIFE
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:53 pm
Posts: 759
Location: turn around
dafuq does be going on with some people that they resort to animals?

Mark! wrote:
Other inmates wrote:
So what you in for big man?
:rofl: :rofl:
nervewrecker wrote:
I guess we found the guy who escape from the green band maxi full of pigs.
It seems that way


Top
 Profile  
 
hustla_ambition101
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:19 pm 
Offline
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:55 pm
Posts: 5920
Location: waiting....
Habit7 wrote:
The AG needs to look into this


Is nuh goat, he safe


Top
 Profile  
 
stev
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:23 pm 
Offline
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 11:29 am
Posts: 6320
Location: Central
why they kill d dog?


Top
 Profile  
 
Habit7
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:24 pm 
Offline
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:20 pm
Posts: 5843
it missed two periods


Top
 Profile  
 
stev
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:27 pm 
Offline
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 11:29 am
Posts: 6320
Location: Central
lol. i doh see dem killing women after they get rape.


Top
 Profile  
 
Trini Hookah
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:34 pm 
Offline
TriniTuner 24-7
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:13 am
Posts: 13478
Location: Look at my post count, my post count is amazing.
VexXx Dogg wrote:
ashy cawke

Yes, exactly the reason.


Top
 Profile  
 
nervewrecker
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:39 pm 
Offline
TriniTuner 24-7
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:27 pm
Posts: 14615
Location: Gone with Leroy mudda, not Paranging though
Image

bull dog, youre doing it wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
Habit7
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:41 pm 
Offline
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:20 pm
Posts: 5843
lola.308 wrote:
hustla_ambition101 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
The AG needs to look into this


Is nuh goat, he safe


Is this thing with the AG and a goat true or just allegations???

ask Ramesh


Top
 Profile  
 
Spitfir3
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:43 pm 
Offline
Riding on 18's
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:11 pm
Posts: 1628
hmm..why d fack they kill the dog is beyond me


Top
 Profile  
 
uncle sam
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:18 pm 
Offline
Shifting into 6th
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 1963
Location: port of spain
stev wrote:
why they kill d dog?



Habit7 wrote:
it missed two periods



bwhahahaha


Top
 Profile  
 
bushwakka
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:23 pm 
Offline
punchin NOS
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:02 pm
Posts: 4534
Location: GPS unavailable
Spitfir3 wrote:
hmm..why d fack they kill the dog is beyond me


hmmm well this is what they normally do.....i went lookin for it in the laws and all i found was this:

14. (1) Aperson who commits bestiality is guilty of an offence
and is liable on conviction to imprisonment for twenty-five years.
(2) In this section “bestiality” means sexual intercourse
per anum or per vaginam by a male orfemale person with an animal.


didn't find what they said to do with the animal


Top
 Profile  
 
MISHI
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:34 am 
Offline
3NE 2NR Aficionado
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2003 4:00 pm
Posts: 5347
Location: Location: Location!
nemisis wrote:
MG Man wrote:
sad they can't swoop down on bandits and rapists etc with the same efficency

that's offensive what makes you think it was consensual between dude and dog, :



Maybe she raised her tail...

































:lol:

























(insert %$# this I'm outta here pic)


Top
 Profile  
 
RBphoto
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:24 am 
Offline
3NE 2NR Power Seller
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:46 am
Posts: 5114
Location: Pikchatekoutin
MISHI wrote:
Maybe she raised her tail...


Quote:
Police said the dog was docile and did not resist them.


Seems that way...


Top
 Profile  
 
RIPEBREDFRUIT
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:29 am 
Offline
12 pounds of Boost
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:11 am
Posts: 2291
Location: Buying bread for yuh mudder
buuh Wha d R - ASC clat ess this ??? that boy at it again? he give up man tuh go animal?

figures,i always thought he would had a thing for ROTTS to start with.


Top
 Profile  
 
Bizzare
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:38 am 
Offline
TriniTuner 24-7
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:26 pm
Posts: 11776
Location: I'm in it
RIPEBREDFRUIT wrote:
buuh Wha d R - ASC clat ess this ??? that boy at it again? he give up man tuh go animal?

figures,i always thought he would had a thing for ROTTS to start with.

IBTRASC :popcorn:


Top
 Profile  
 
ray d saint
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 am 
Offline
I LUV THIS PLACE
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:08 am
Posts: 984
Location: Don't let the name fool you, jus go with it!!
stev wrote:
why they kill d dog?


very good question.....

They say the dog was docile..... so he was not a DANGEROUS DOG.... but they kill it...


:|


Top
 Profile  
 
K74T
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:56 am 
Offline
TriniTuner 24-7

Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:01 pm
Posts: 10130
I believe they usually euthanize animals after acts like these have occurred, I think the same happened when the Princes Town school boy was caught fcuking the goat.


Top
 Profile  
 
uncle sam
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:59 am 
Offline
Shifting into 6th
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 1963
Location: port of spain
ray786 wrote:
stev wrote:
why they kill d dog?


very good question.....

They say the dog was docile..... so he was not a DANGEROUS DOG.... but they kill it...


:|



usually the aftereffects of a good raping

anyway many human pathogens can survive in animal fluids for a limited time, and therefore STDs may theoretically be transmitted by an animal


Top
 Profile  
 
sMASH
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:08 am 
Offline
punchin NOS
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:30 am
Posts: 4845
^^ i doubt that they investigated the effects of bestiality so thoroughly.


Top
 Profile  
 
Biggs3ne
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:10 am 
Offline
Chronic TriniTuner
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:02 am
Posts: 668
Location: Running the Rat Race
There's just no excuse to commit such an act....


Top
 Profile  
 
cinco
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:11 am 
Offline
TriniTuner 24-7
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:21 pm
Posts: 17182
Location: Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
shud kill d labourer


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Who is online

Registered users: -Roach-, 1kingmed, AkimT868, anthonemorris, Bing [Bot], braj3879, Captain Awesome, crixpan2, Daley Special, dcr, droppa, emo turbohead, Exabot [Bot], G.I, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Grudge, homeboy, Hook, hustle, importfan, jattsrobby, john496, Jpierre, jsr, K.S.R, K74T, kid 10, kiyon, kual, lawyer22, Mannegro, MD Marketers, meccalli, mero, Metal Head, MSNbot Media, nicholasbansraj, NicolasAyong, Nissan_Man13, onlymo8@hotmail.com, PapaC, pawnstarr, phelan, pioneer, quietdevil, saints_sound, shaneelal, shivG23, Shopboy, shotta 20, singh is king, SixStar, sk1111, sonicevo7, suzieboy, TECHSUPPORT, trinigamer, tuner85, turbosingh, ULTIMATE SuppliersTT, vtec-ghost, Wali, wanted, ~JeDn@K~


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
3NE-2NR