TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Do you support Gay Marriage in Trinidad & Tobago?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Do you support Gay Marriage in Trinidad & Tobago?

Yes
27%
No
73%

Total votes: 302

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Do you support Gay Marriage in Trinidad & Tobago?

Postby Stephon. » May 21st, 2012, 8:01 pm

TRAE wrote: if yuh transgender suicide yuhself cause you eh even like yuh

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 22nd, 2012, 9:04 am

bluesteel29
Shifting into 6th

Postby bluesteel29 » May 22nd, 2012, 9:23 am

Habit7 wrote:[youtube]8zzxeKc1-PU[/youtub]

what does that have to do with trinidad?....they dont refuse homo blood in trini afaik

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 22nd, 2012, 9:31 am

yes they do refuse blood of any MSM

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » May 22nd, 2012, 9:35 am

buh buh buh ent daiz discrimination?

Mudboy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Mudboy » May 22nd, 2012, 9:55 am

Stephon. wrote:
Mudboy wrote:If they wanna go that way...migrate to a country that has made same sex marriages legal....so simple...

why does the whole country have to change laws for a few people?

Unless the law affects you (which I'm guessing it wont because you're not gay) then I don't see why it would bother you that much if this becomes legal.

If its legal, then it becomes visible everyday.....I doh need to see those types in public

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » May 22nd, 2012, 10:33 am

Habit7 wrote:
toyota2nr wrote:Have agree with Habit7.

You sure you wanna do that? Some might what to call you PNM now.

Hardly my friend. Our political view may differ but I am still very much objective.

I have been and always shall remain anti-PNM.

:evilbat:

adriano7910
Riding on 17's

Postby adriano7910 » May 22nd, 2012, 10:41 am

Bizzare wrote:buh buh buh ent daiz discrimination?

no sure brb

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » May 22nd, 2012, 10:49 am

maj. tom wrote:^ yes it should be eliminated. The FDA and other health organizations created that rule in the early 1980's when AIDS was first discovered and the link between gay men and the spread of the disease and the huge risk of donating infected blood.

30 years on AIDS is a disease that affects both sexes and all ages. There has been many calls for the ban to be lifted in recent years because it's an anachronistic law and does not fit current scientific data on that disease. Google can give you many articles where doctors and health professionals are calling for the law to be changed in the last 5 years, but the politicians won't because it will affect half of their vote. What, the 36 million people dying of AIDS this minute in Africa are all homosexual men?

Hmmm lots of misinformation here.

AIDS started as GRID (Gay Related Immune Disease) in the 1980's. The reason it was called that was because most of the people inflicted were gays. The CDC incorrectly assumed that it was disease or virus causing that cases that were seen. Later research proved that most gays of that time especially those in San Francisco were into heavy late night partying and consuming of a drug back then called 'poppers' which was known to cause pneumo-immune disease. Also because of the spread of other STD among the homosexual populations there was widespread use of antibiotics to counter such spread. Antibiotics weakens the immune system which when mixed with heavy drug use manifested into symptoms of what we see today.

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 22nd, 2012, 10:53 am

Mudboy wrote:
Stephon. wrote:
Mudboy wrote:If they wanna go that way...migrate to a country that has made same sex marriages legal....so simple...

Unless the law affects you (which I'm guessing it wont because you're not gay) then I don't see why it would bother you that much if this becomes legal.

If its legal, then it becomes visible everyday.....I doh need to see those types in public

Didn't know you gave gay couples in public that much attention. I know that if I see one my care factor remains at a low and I continue doing what I was doing.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » May 22nd, 2012, 11:15 am

Stephon. wrote:
Mudboy wrote:
Stephon. wrote:

Didn't know you gave gay couples in public that much attention. I know that if I see one my care factor remains at a low and I continue doing what I was doing.

Nah Dan something unnatural like two men necking REAL PHOQING DISTURBING, Not giving a damn doesn't make it any less disturbing. What has been seen can rarely be unseen :shock: :shock:

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 22nd, 2012, 11:37 am

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » May 22nd, 2012, 11:56 am

nemisis wrote:
Stephon. wrote:
Mudboy wrote:
Stephon. wrote:

Nah Dan something unnatural like two men necking REAL PHOQING DISTURBING, Not giving a damn doesn't make it any less disturbing. What has been seen can rarely be unseen :shock: :shock:

Why? If you go to any of the popular liming spot now you will see gays be it male or female, a casual glance won't disturb you, you have to actually stop and stare to really notice their behavior, if it disturbs you so much why you watching bro?

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » May 22nd, 2012, 12:34 pm

^^^
I pay attention to my surrounding when leaving popular areas, especially at night. If you were on your way back to your vehicle would you head straight to it or figure out what the two guys in the shadows doing ist?

slacker0012
Street 2NR

Postby slacker0012 » May 22nd, 2012, 1:14 pm

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 22nd, 2012, 1:20 pm

nemisis wrote:^^^
I pay attention to my surrounding when leaving popular areas, especially at night. If you were on your way back to your vehicle would you head straight to it or figure out what the two guys in the shadows doing ist?

So if the two guys in the shadow were making out then you would be scared to enter your car? :lol:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » May 22nd, 2012, 1:21 pm

I still trying to figure out where he does park, like he does lime UWI

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » May 22nd, 2012, 1:47 pm

If I was heading to my car in the dark and saw two men in the shadows I'd be glad to see them making out in this day and age yes.

bluesteel29
Shifting into 6th

Postby bluesteel29 » May 22nd, 2012, 4:11 pm

lol@obama deceiving the gay community to secure votes in the upcoming election.
same thing was done last election wrt medical marijuana

sensiman
3NE 2NR for life

Postby sensiman » May 22nd, 2012, 7:52 pm

an den dey eat d poopoo

Humes
Shifting into 6th

Postby Humes » May 23rd, 2012, 12:46 am

toyota2nr wrote:Hmmm lots of misinformation here.

AIDS started as GRID (Gay Related Immune Disease) in the 1980's. The reason it was called that was because most of the people inflicted were gays. The CDC incorrectly assumed that it was disease or virus causing that cases that were seen. Later research proved that most gays of that time especially those in San Francisco were into heavy late night partying and consuming of a drug back then called 'poppers' which was known to cause pneumo-immune disease. Also because of the spread of other STD among the homosexual populations there was widespread use of antibiotics to counter such spread. Antibiotics weakens the immune system which when mixed with heavy drug use manifested into symptoms of what we see today.

Actually, this is misinformation.

GRID is what AIDS was called when it predominantly affected gay men in the US. It was thought to be, as you described, a disease caused by the sexual and drug-taking habits of gay men in urban areas.

That perception changed when the same symptoms were found in heterosexual people from almost exclusively heterosexual communities in foreign countries. AIDS definitely spread more quickly among gay men, but homosexual activity didn't create the disease.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 24th, 2012, 7:41 am

Looks like a headline writer for Ultimate Guitar working at the Express now.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Gov ... 85245.html

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 24th, 2012, 9:56 am

Government refuses to BEND on gay sex.

Lolololollolololol.

bluesteel29
Shifting into 6th

Postby bluesteel29 » May 24th, 2012, 12:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
4cup ting

slightpepper
Street 2NR

Postby slightpepper » May 24th, 2012, 1:47 pm

WOW ahahha i wouldve expected to votes to swing at least 50/50.
are there like a bunch of old ppl on the forum or ppl vote 'no' under kicks.
anyway, it doesnt really bother me once they keep sheit private, only thing i hate about gays are the flamboyant ones, luckily those are in the minority (i hope)

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 24th, 2012, 2:25 pm

Is there like some gay association at La Joya Complex, St. Joseph?

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 24th, 2012, 2:39 pm

Habit7 wrote:Is there like some gay association at La Joya Complex, St. Joseph?

All eastern credit unions have that rainbow colored flag, I dunno if they know it's a gay pride flag or not though.

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » May 24th, 2012, 2:58 pm

Humes wrote:
toyota2nr wrote:Hmmm lots of misinformation here.

Actually, this is misinformation.

GRID is what AIDS was called when it predominantly affected gay men in the US. It was thought to be, as you described, a disease caused by the sexual and drug-taking habits of gay men in urban areas.

That perception changed when the same symptoms were found in heterosexual people from almost exclusively heterosexual communities in foreign countries. AIDS definitely spread more quickly among gay men, but homosexual activity didn't create the disease.

You are correct on the first part but why did the incidence of AIDS as well as symptoms like Karposi's Sarcoma decrease in the mid to late 80's when the use of drugs like poppers were discontinued?

Yes the symptoms were found in heterosexual people but most if not all of those people were also suffering from other ailments eg undiagnosed / untreated syphilis, gonorrhea etc. There are over 66 known ailments that can cause a positive result on an HIV test.

Also semen is immuno-suppresive so it can also cause the receptive individual's body to produce antibodies similar to what are looked for in HIV screening.

Have you ever heard of the Padian study?

All this is to say that gay people can no more spread HIV than hetersexual persons.

Humes
Shifting into 6th

Postby Humes » May 25th, 2012, 11:13 am

toyota2nr wrote:You are correct on the first part but why did the incidence of AIDS as well as symptoms like Karposi's Sarcoma decrease in the mid to late 80's when the use of drugs like poppers were discontinued?

That is a behavioral correlation, not a cause. Remember "Get High, Get Stupid, Get AIDS?" Prime example of it right there. The rise of HIV led to more caution, less pill-popping and more condom use among that subset of the gay community, which inevitably led to a decrease in AIDS cases and AIDS-related infections.

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » May 25th, 2012, 11:26 am

True, correlation is not causation.

Have a look at the documentary House of numbers.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”