TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Do you support Gay Marriage in Trinidad & Tobago?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Do you support Gay Marriage in Trinidad & Tobago?

Yes
27%
No
73%

Total votes: 302

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Do you support Gay Marriage in Trinidad & Tobago?

Postby rollingstock » May 16th, 2012, 4:05 pm

adriano7910 wrote:you my friends (stephon and darran) seem to be trying very hard to either

1.hide the fact that alyuh is battymen by defending alyuh friends and belief in freedom
or
2. trying to give validation to alyuh already established battyman titles

If that is what you garner from all that they posted, check yuh voltage, bulb eh lighting up bright enough.

sleeper
3NE 2NR for life

Postby sleeper » May 16th, 2012, 4:09 pm

why the fack gays want rights to begin with?

allyuh is not even proper human beings. should be facking exiled somewhere and left to nature to die off. shame to allyuh parents and failures of our species. deep inside you all know something wrong with you and all/any deep feelings of hurt, discrimination you have are naturally meant to keep you depressed and withdrawn in a dark corner somewhere, far, far away from regular people who try to raise their natural families where men and women live the roles they were designed for in order for our existance to go on. just like in the past, taboo subject, stay hidden or is level glass bottle.

if, unfortunately, your position has come about because of deviant behaviour towards you and somehow your mental get screw up you could keep seeking help and counselling instead of puttin on a blouse, lipstick and take dick. you don't have to be gay because you might feel so. self restraint is an important part of life. point is you would still know something wrong with you. dont encourage it for yourself or others.

if allyuh feel like society imposin on allyuh with the insults and violence it just might be because allyuh want to make a spectacle of allyuh self in public.

d fack..
everything about allyuh abnormal. walk, talk, look, mannerisms... even though many people hate gays, they dont have the ability to make a gay heave on sight.

why do you want to be accepted? that is the real question. i think it is because allyuh want to be considered equals by the same entity that you are an abomination to, in order for allyuh to feel like regular people.

say wha allyuh want. i doh give a fack. dais how i feel towards allyuh.

allyuh could fight how much allyuh want. defective now and will always be.

could never have or raise your own kids or family as a gay couple why the fack allyuh want to marry.

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 16th, 2012, 4:11 pm

adriano7910 wrote:you my friends (stephon and darran) seem to be trying very hard to either

1.hide the fact that alyuh is battymen by defending alyuh friends and belief in freedom
or

Oh I though it was common knowledge that I have grown up with a gay cousin, I am not in fact gay and I an just not narrow minded when it comes to sexuality. Didn't know I was actually gay because I was raised to not look down @ gay people, thanks for your words of obvious wisdome, how will the forum go on without a voice of reason such as yours, good job, well done etc.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 16th, 2012, 4:15 pm

sleeper chess on fire

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » May 16th, 2012, 4:17 pm

i dont see the problem with gay men getting married in trinidad.....not like they wud live long...trinis go kill dey arse. lesbian mates might have a chance of life though.

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » May 16th, 2012, 4:29 pm

sleeper wrote:
self restraint is an important part of life.

Hmm. So how does this feel, this constant self restraint?

Maybe if gay marriage is legalized then you can all let it go and be yourself. So don't be too angry. man.

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 16th, 2012, 4:34 pm

Do any of you realize that if this law passes, the only thing that is going to happenis gays will be getting married? No war is going to happen, your kids won't turn gay (if they do they they were little unicorns all along) and your "god" won't come to Trinidad to kill you.

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » May 16th, 2012, 4:34 pm

or

IDK why Stephon beating up about Gays.......he quick to always jump in and defend them and then when people bad talk gays....his chest ignites :|

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » May 16th, 2012, 4:43 pm

Stephon. wrote:your kids won't turn gay (if they do they they were little unicorns all along)

There's still no evidence of this. A pop star saying so doesn't qualify.

Red Fraction
Sweet on this forum

Postby Red Fraction » May 16th, 2012, 5:10 pm

Stephon. wrote:Do any of you realize that if this law passes, the only thing that is going to happenis gays will be getting married? No war is going to happen, your kids won't turn gay (if they do they they were little unicorns all along) and your "god" won't come to Trinidad to kill you.

I beg to differ if that law passes soon after you will see then come knocking again for more rights.

Then they will say "but look they pass this why they can't pass that too"
So a man thinketh in his heart so is he.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 16th, 2012, 5:44 pm

Artist hit for refusal on beliefs
By
The Washington Times
Monday, February 25, 2008

An evangelical Christian photographer was brought before the New Mexico Human Rights Commission after she declined for religious reasons to photograph a same-sex commitment ceremony.

When Elaine Huguenin of Albuquerque, N.M., declined in September 2006 an e-mail request from a lesbian couple to photograph their ceremony, one of the lesbians responded by lodging a human rights complaint with the New Mexico Human Rights Division, the state agency charged with enforcing state anti-discrimination laws and sending cases to the commission to be adjudicated.

Vanessa Willock sought an injunction to prohibit Mrs. Huguenin and her business, Elane Photography, from declining any future request to photograph a same-sex ceremony. The agency agreed to hear Miss Willock’s complaint, the latest case brought before tribunals in the U.S. and Canada that free-speech advocates say threaten expression across North America.

Jordan Lorence of the Alliance Defense Fund, a “legal ministry” that is representing the Huguenins and defends religious freedom and traditional values, said that “Elane Photography is basically a husband-and-wife small, little commercial photography business” run by “devout Christians who have a variety of things they don’t want to take pictures of.”

Photography also is a form of artistic expression, Mr. Lorence said, and the First Amendment protects artists like Mrs. Huguenin from being compelled by the state to engage in expression that violates their religious convictions.

The First Amendment “is pretty clear that Christians should not be penalized for abiding by their beliefs,” Mr. Lorence said.

Carrie Moritomo, a public-information officer with the New Mexico Office of Workforce Solutions, would not say whether she considered the case a violation of the Huguenins’ religious freedom.

She would say only that the Human Rights Bureau is a neutral agency created to enforce the New Mexico Human Rights Act.

“The bureau accepts and investigates claims of discrimination based on race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, age, physical and mental handicap, serious medical condition, disability, spousal affiliation, sexual orientation and gender identity in the areas of employment, housing, credit or public accommodation,” she said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... n-beliefs/

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » May 16th, 2012, 5:52 pm

^Even though i agree with marriage rights for the gay and lesbian community. i think it's also the right of the photographer to pick and choose what jobs she accepts.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 16th, 2012, 6:03 pm

Well you cant have your cake and eat it too.

And this is just one of the things I was warning about. But to please <2% of the population, >50% civil rights will be threaten.

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » May 16th, 2012, 6:24 pm

pranah wrote:I also have a question- so religion must be left out right, why is it gays are fighting down marriage which is a purely religious thing whose dogma they dont buy into. If it wasnt against most religious beliefs people would be beating out ting and living happily ever after. Why fight down marriage ? why not just cohabit like the rest of the heathen heteros??

very valid point

all bullers should be shot in the penis

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » May 16th, 2012, 6:27 pm

Rooki3 wrote:
pranah wrote:I also have a question- so religion must be left out right, why is it gays are fighting down marriage which is a purely religious thing whose dogma they dont buy into. If it wasnt against most religious beliefs people would be beating out ting and living happily ever after. Why fight down marriage ? why not just cohabit like the rest of the heathen heteros??

very valid point

Why? So that they can't reproduce :lol: :lol: :lol:

adriano7910
Riding on 17's

Postby adriano7910 » May 16th, 2012, 6:30 pm

if it is that religion should not be used then ALL GAYS SHOULD BE ATHEISTS.

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » May 16th, 2012, 6:31 pm

cause shooting dem in the anus would probably be more of a reward than puinshment

Red Fraction
Sweet on this forum

Postby Red Fraction » May 16th, 2012, 6:48 pm

These people unbelievable wi as someone said earlier they want god to accept them for they folly

Well in that case when man get pull over for tint and "frog" lights all they have to do is tell the officer "they have equal rights to because they allergic to the sun and they can't see well hence the illegal additives to their car" see how much right hand the ocifer go recorret uh thinking with

Chups

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » May 16th, 2012, 7:02 pm

Habit7 wrote:Well you cant have your cake and eat it too.

And this is just one of the things I was warning about. But to please <2% of the population, >50% civil rights will be threaten.

And I agree, that photographer is the victim there. And this is what the religious people should be fighting for. The right to say no for religious reasons, not stopping the gays from getting hitched legally.
No affirmative action bs. That is her right and her choice

adriano7910 wrote:if it is that religion should not be used then ALL GAYS SHOULD BE ATHEISTS.

Yes, if no religion accepts it then they should be.
But getting married is not only your promise to your God.
For instance. If 2 women are living together, but can't be married. One's the housewife while the other's the breadwinner. The breadwinner works somewhere with good health insurance. While if this was a hetero married couple, the woman home can also use this health insurance as the legal financian beneficiary, the gay woman home can not, despite playing that role. Same things go for men.
Same things go for other legal and fiinancial reasons. Buying a house together etc.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 16th, 2012, 7:10 pm

Sky wrote:

And I agree, that photographer is the victim there. And this is what the religious people should be fighting for. The right to say no for religious reasons, not stopping the gays from getting hitched legally.
No affirmative action bs. That is her right and her choice[quote]
Yeah but you know being consistent.

If gay marriage is allowed those who oppose to recognise it will be discriminating, no matter the reason. Can't a pastor refuse to marry a couple because they are interracial?

Its either gay rights or freedom of religion.

whyteliver
Riding on 16's

Postby whyteliver » May 16th, 2012, 7:15 pm

Rooki3 wrote:

very valid point

up to now none of the gay supporters has come up wit an answer to pranah questions.....

anyone hmmmm...anyone??????

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » May 16th, 2012, 7:20 pm

pranah wrote:I also have a question- so religion must be left out right, why is it gays are fighting down marriage which is a purely religious thing

i stopped reading here. marriage is not a "purely religious thing"
ever heard of a civil marriage? :roll:

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » May 16th, 2012, 7:22 pm

36 people are gay....

Humes
Shifting into 6th

Postby Humes » May 16th, 2012, 7:25 pm

whyteliver wrote:
Rooki3 wrote:

very valid point

up to now none of the gay supporters has come up wit an answer to pranah questions.....

Because it's a damn stupid question based on a false assumption. Marriage has not always been tied to religion, and non-religious marriage exists today.

whyteliver
Riding on 16's

Postby whyteliver » May 16th, 2012, 7:29 pm

Humes wrote:
whyteliver wrote:
Rooki3 wrote:

very valid point

Because it's a damn stupid question based on a false assumption. Marriage has not always been tied to religion, and non-religious marriage exists today.

as of 2012 isnt 95% of all marriages tied to religion????
or yuh jus nit picking to avoid answering?

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » May 16th, 2012, 7:34 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Sky wrote:

No affirmative action bs. That is her right and her choice
Yeah but you know being consistent.

If gay marriage is allowed those who oppose to recognise it will be discriminating, no matter the reason. Can't a pastor refuse to marry a couple because they are interracial?

Its either gay rights or freedom of religion.

A pastor marrying a mixed race couple and a pastor marrying a gay couple are different. Those groups just happen to have the same enemies more or less.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » May 16th, 2012, 7:49 pm

whyteliver wrote:
Humes wrote:
whyteliver wrote:
Rooki3 wrote:

very valid point

as of 2012 isnt 95% of all marriages tied to religion????
or yuh jus nit picking to avoid answering?

u did a survey and got those numbers?
what about the other "5%", fcuk them ent.

religious biggots :roll:

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 16th, 2012, 7:55 pm

whyteliver wrote:
Rooki3 wrote:

very valid point

Cause according to the bible thumping idiot, any religious wedding that is not sanctioned by the church (hindu, muslim etc) shouldn't be allowed.

some in here act like their Christian god is a fagg0t hating, gay smiting imbecile.

whyteliver
Riding on 16's

Postby whyteliver » May 16th, 2012, 8:04 pm

@ s_2nr.... no i did not do a survey...did you. You said non- religious marriage exist which i am hopping u know is in the minority,
soooo as you put it fcuk the majority ent. (sorry i refuse to roll my eyes..am a grown ass man..so.. 8-) )

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » May 16th, 2012, 8:06 pm

whyteliver wrote:@ s_2nr.... no i did not do a survey...did you. You said non- religious marriage exist which i am hopping u know is in the minority,
soooo as you put it fcuk the majority ent. (sorry i refuse to roll my eyes..am a grown ass man..so.. 8-) )

where u get that from, i never said/implied that :?

why cant everyone just co-exist? how is the legalization of gay marriage going to affect u personally (no religious or homophobic crap please)?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”