Forums

But how you go SLAP ah woman

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RIPEBREDFRUIT
18 pounds of Boost

But how you go SLAP ah woman

Postby RIPEBREDFRUIT » May 15th, 2012, 7:27 am

THis morning whilst waiting at the traffic lights in the back of piccadilly Street, there was a LONG line, and as per the "norm" of this country, someone could not wait in line so took it upon themselves to run up the right side and then attempt to cut in front of the entire line.

So as the b15 drives slowly up the line of cars and then reaches the front the driver attempted to pull back to the left ahead of the pack but was met with a very aggressive opposition.

The driver at the top of the line drove up and basically stuck the line jumper in the middle of the road.

The door of the b15 opens, and out jumps what appeared to be a 250lb fugly mampie, she started cussing the man in the other car and then started slapping the mans driver side window, it was so funny that i dont think anoyone even noticed that the lights again, she continued slapping his window and cursing at the top of her lungs.

EVentually the man got out of his car, clearly the underdog at a measly average 150lbs, he did not say a word, he just looked at her ranting and raving.

Eventually after much abuse at the hands of this woman, she slapped his car bonnet and shoved him in the stomach.

Then it happened " WHATTTAXXXX"- if allyuh saw that FUKING SLAP, a monster of a slap delivered with precision and timing, it really caught the woman completely off guard.

I guess its kind of hard to Floor a 250lb mampie cause she took the slap and didnt fall down, she hled her face and then yelled out even louder " Im a fuking woman, how in the a$$ you go slap a woman? "

The gentleman simply gave her the middle finger, jumped back in his car and drove off, everyone drove past her as if nothing happened, a few cars passed by Laughing loudly at her and pointing fingers.

Really? after behaving like that you would think yuh Deserved the slap eh, what the arse yuh crying like that for? and exactly what does you being a woman have to do with it? , if yuh behave like ah thug then you deserve what you got!

Looking foward to some other idiot getting slapped for sh1t driving.

Kudos to the man at the top fo the line- WELL DONE sir.

:D :D :D

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: But how you go SLAP ah woman

Postby S_2NR » May 15th, 2012, 7:32 am

that woman is an idiot.
this would have been very different if he had a gun and used it on her.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » May 15th, 2012, 7:33 am

How you slap a woman?

The same way you slap a man! Have no weaker sex anymore, women wanted equal right, I see no problem here.

RIPEBREDFRUIT
18 pounds of Boost

Postby RIPEBREDFRUIT » May 15th, 2012, 7:34 am

if he had a gun and used it on her- it would have been a well deserved bullet .

SmokeyGTi
punchin NOS

Postby SmokeyGTi » May 15th, 2012, 7:36 am

it damn good for her.
that driver deserves an award!

JoeBama
Riding on 17's

Postby JoeBama » May 15th, 2012, 7:36 am

dude obviously is a pimp....

r3iXmann
punchin NOS

Postby r3iXmann » May 15th, 2012, 7:46 am

Then it happened " WHATTTAXXXX"- if allyuh saw that FUKING SLAP, a monster of a slap delivered with precision and timing, it really caught the woman completely off guard

:rofl:

:lol:

but yeah..saw something similar a time and a firearm was drawn (plainclothes police officer), causing the woman to retreat

i could be how vex..unless you hit my car, i aint jumping out my car to start anybody nah

Centric
Shifting into 6th

Postby Centric » May 15th, 2012, 7:49 am

equal rights. nuff said. her argument is invalid

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » May 15th, 2012, 8:15 am

She pong up de man car after a sheit arse drive and den asking "How you could hit a woman?"

STEUPS> 10pts for guy. Moving along!!!!!

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 15th, 2012, 8:26 am

So this mornining i left my office to head down to Besson Street Police Station to deal with an issue there. I stopped at the traffic lights at the corner of Duke and Piccadilly street, when the light turned green this fat mampie tried to illegally cut in from the right lane.

Obviously incensed over her callous disregard for the road laws i proceeded to block her stupid drive. This beyotch the got out of her car started slapping up my newly bought old Lude........

Well without saying I keeps mah pimp hand strong, so i racked a slap on her dumb ass, yuh kno the beetch started crying..........the fcuking nerve of some people :?

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » May 15th, 2012, 8:29 am

:roll:

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » May 15th, 2012, 8:32 am

he should have licked his palm first for dramatic effect

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 15th, 2012, 8:40 am

uncle sam
punchin NOS

Postby uncle sam » May 15th, 2012, 8:41 am

he shoulda kick she in she belly and trow way she baby...

we wining dat case..

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 15th, 2012, 8:46 am

that wasn't a woman driving that car nah.

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » May 15th, 2012, 8:58 am

das a screwed up accident......

but that gif is funny tho

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » May 15th, 2012, 9:03 am

if she could jump out and want to fight like ah man then she could take lix like a man.

Last week i was in traffic on park street, saw a similar incident but a different result. Anyone who drive throught park street around lunch time or after work knows about the bumper to bumper traffic, u need to keep squeezing and the jay walkers dont help either.
SO this guy in a mazda 3 was crossing park street from upper st.vincent, he ended up blocking park street cause of the traffic pile up. The taxis were doing their usual and blaring their horn and cussing like normal when they do the same. As soon as St.Vincent cleared up he quickly drove forward to clear park street. A behemoth of a woman decided to "run" across st.vincent street at that same time causing the guy to slam brakes and almost hit her, but his tyre clipped the edge of her shoe and all hell broke loose.
His windows were down and he ran across back to him, grabbed his work id which was around his neck and start resting level bellers on him, slap after slap, i thought it was UML.Guy was small built, i just saw his head rocking back and forth with bellers. He had a female passenger with him who was absolutely stunned and couldnt move she just looked on in disbelief, finally the guy just floored the pedal and speed off the lady had his ID in her had cause it ripped out from around his neck.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 15th, 2012, 9:32 am

EXODUS
punchin NOS

Postby EXODUS » May 15th, 2012, 9:37 am

RIPEBREDFRUIT wrote:THis morning whilst waiting at the traffic lights in the back of piccadilly Street, there was a LONG line, and as per the "norm" of this country, someone could not wait in line so took it upon themselves to run up the right side and then attempt to cut in front of the entire line.

So as the b15 drives slowly up the line of cars and then reaches the front the driver attempted to pull back to the left ahead of the pack but was met with a very aggressive opposition.

The driver at the top of the line drove up and basically stuck the line jumper in the middle of the road.

The door of the b15 opens, and out jumps what appeared to be a 250lb fugly mampie, she started cussing the man in the other car and then started slapping the mans driver side window, it was so funny that i dont think anoyone even noticed that the lights again, she continued slapping his window and cursing at the top of her lungs.

EVentually the man got out of his car, clearly the underdog at a measly average 150lbs, he did not say a word, he just looked at her ranting and raving.

Eventually after much abuse at the hands of this woman, she slapped his car bonnet and shoved him in the stomach.

Then it happened " WHATTTAXXXX"- if allyuh saw that FUKING SLAP, a monster of a slap delivered with precision and timing, it really caught the woman completely off guard.

I guess its kind of hard to Floor a 250lb mampie cause she took the slap and didnt fall down, she hled her face and then yelled out even louder " Im a fuking woman, how in the a$$ you go slap a woman? "

The gentleman simply gave her the middle finger, jumped back in his car and drove off, everyone drove past her as if nothing happened, a few cars passed by Laughing loudly at her and pointing fingers.

Really? after behaving like that you would think yuh Deserved the slap eh, what the arse yuh crying like that for? and exactly what does you being a woman have to do with it? , if yuh behave like ah thug then you deserve what you got!

Looking foward to some other idiot getting slapped for sh1t driving.

Kudos to the man at the top fo the line- WELL DONE sir.

:D :D :D

bahahahahahahaha. whadddappppp

Peanut Punch
2NRholic

Postby Peanut Punch » May 15th, 2012, 9:46 am

oh god that is the worst road rage & pedestrians all up in that too ...

that's ppl's pent up anger coming out whenever they get the opportunity... uncivilized :|

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » May 15th, 2012, 9:48 am

bress an nanny doh make yuh a woman nah

Centric
Shifting into 6th

Postby Centric » May 15th, 2012, 9:55 am

AllTrac wrote:if she could jump out and want to fight like ah man then she could take lix like a man.

Last week i was in traffic on park street, saw a similar incident but a different result. Anyone who drive throught park street around lunch time or after work knows about the bumper to bumper traffic, u need to keep squeezing and the jay walkers dont help either.
SO this guy in a mazda 3 was crossing park street from upper st.vincent, he ended up blocking park street cause of the traffic pile up. The taxis were doing their usual and blaring their horn and cussing like normal when they do the same. As soon as St.Vincent cleared up he quickly drove forward to clear park street. A behemoth of a woman decided to "run" across st.vincent street at that same time causing the guy to slam brakes and almost hit her, but his tyre clipped the edge of her shoe and all hell broke loose.
His windows were down and he ran across back to him, grabbed his work id which was around his neck and start resting level bellers on him, slap after slap, i thought it was UML.Guy was small built, i just saw his head rocking back and forth with bellers. He had a female passenger with him who was absolutely stunned and couldnt move she just looked on in disbelief, finally the guy just floored the pedal and speed off the lady had his ID in her had cause it ripped out from around his neck.

:lol: :lol: so that explain d lil earthquake I feel in Couva :roll:

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » May 15th, 2012, 10:05 am

Cool story, really!

sliderz1
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sliderz1 » May 15th, 2012, 10:11 am

hahaha

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » May 15th, 2012, 10:12 am

Like ah bawse!!!

jusme
Shifting into 6th

Postby jusme » May 15th, 2012, 10:25 am

RIPEBREDFRUIT wrote:So as the b15 drives slowly up the line of cars and then reaches the front the driver attempted to pull back to the left ahead of the pack.

I drive like an arse so I allow arsehole driving. If she wanted to cut in front of me I wouldn't beat up because I do that sheit 5 evenings per week

PS: Pics or yuh lie

EXODUS
punchin NOS

Postby EXODUS » May 15th, 2012, 10:31 am

jusme wrote:
RIPEBREDFRUIT wrote:So as the b15 drives slowly up the line of cars and then reaches the front the driver attempted to pull back to the left ahead of the pack.

I drive like an arse so I allow arsehole driving. If she wanted to cut in front of me I wouldn't beat up because I do that sheit 5 evenings per week

PS: Pics or yuh lie

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » May 15th, 2012, 10:38 am

LMAO @ WHATTAXXX!!!. hahahaah

she lucky she get ah slap and not some wheel spanner in she ass. some men eh business out there if is man or woman.

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mitsu_chick941 » May 15th, 2012, 10:54 am

toybago
3NE 2NR for life

Postby toybago » May 15th, 2012, 11:16 am

hope he used a dallop of talcum powder first......

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”