Thursday, April 24th, 2014

- It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:46 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Jump to:  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
acesinghit
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:16 am 
12 pounds of Boost

When stupidity is in control of an automobile, stupid things happen as the end-result. Don't blame the Prado driver or Honda's inability to make sure that an 18 year old Civic cannot maintain cabin integrity after an impact at high velocity. Don't blame the Gov't either because before you the educated folk attained your free UWI degrees, accidents continue to take place back when your parents were small and the previous administrations should have installed proper road separation barriers long before May 2010 and the people did not complain then. Why complain now? You know how much roads, street lights, street signs, proper side-walks and barriers could have been built instead of approving the BL Stadium, NAPA, SAPA, Gov't Campus Plaza, and dozens of Prado's for Ministry use as Office vehicles? We know this Gov't is imploding with bacchanal so it seems developed nation status is once again on the back burner. Since Trinituner is home to so many know-it-alls I sometimes wonder where all this intelligence is being applied...maybe on NWS threads. Carry on.

rollingstock
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:17 am 
TriniTuner 24-7

Hook wrote:
All this speculation. I say we get Vin Diesel to go to the crash site late at night, touch the road and get a vision of the accident.

Who's with me?

Just as bad as online csi's

He saw one big crash and sheit and she still alive :?

equipped2ripp
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:37 pm 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Hook wrote:
All this speculation. I say we get Vin Diesel to go to the crash site late at night, touch the road and get a vision of the accident.

Who's with me?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SR
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:03 pm 
Chief Cook & Instigator

aint nothing wrong with the rd in that area
even at high speed

UML
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:28 am 
punchin NOS

so why would a 16 year old girl be out clubbing with 25 year old men???

no wonder the mother of the teen refused to give the media her name!!

:roll:

Last edited by UML on Wed May 23, 2012 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hook
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:48 am 
3NE 2NR Moderator

UML wrote:
so why would a 16 year old girl be out clubbing with 25 year old men???

no wonder the mother of the teen refused to give the median her name!!

:roll:

those nosy medians!

UML
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:16 am 
punchin NOS

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gt4tified
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:06 am 
punchin NOS

Any update on the Ag. CJ's medical state?

speedmelter
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:50 am 
Riding on 17's

thats why i will never buy a civic.. not saying that another car wouldve survived but civics break up so easily

acesinghit
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:27 pm 
12 pounds of Boost

so speedmelter by your logic, do you think Mohammed al-Fayed should no longer consider purchasing a Mercedes Benz S-Class?

MG Man
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:37 pm 
2NRholic

Location: Heeeey...this rag smells like chlorof...............
acesinghit wrote:
so speedmelter by your logic, do you think Mohammed al-Fayed should no longer consider purchasing a Mercedes Benz S-Class?

willing to bet he hadda google that name :lol:

Mudboy
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:48 pm 
I LUV THIS PLACE

acesinghit wrote:

civic > Benz .......juss saying.... :mrgreen:

mimi007
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:52 pm 
3NE 2NR for life

gt4tified wrote:
Any update on the Ag. CJ's medical state?

don't quote me on this but last i heard is that his brain is non responsive....

MG Man
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:54 pm 
2NRholic

Location: Heeeey...this rag smells like chlorof...............
yah well, people think buckling up in the back seat is a joke so.........

K74T
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:57 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

Quote:
Kangaloo to be transferred to Johns Hopkins

JUSTICE of Appeal Wendell Kangaloo will be flown to the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland, USA, for further treatment as soon as doctors give his family the all clear allowing him to be moved.

Court Protocol and Information Manager Jones P Madeira also said that Kangaloo was doing "much, much better and although he is showing signs of improvement he is still very critical."

Madeira was not able to say when Kangaloo, who has been warded at the Intensive Care Unit, of the Eric Williams Medical Science Complex, Mt Hope, since Sunday's accident, will be moved as it was a continuously developing scenario which depended on the judge's rate of recovery.

Kangaloo was severely injured in an accident which occurred around 5.30 a.m. on Sunday. He was the rear sear of a Toyota Prado SUV, accompanied by two members of his security detail, Cpl Terrence Fortune and PC Marvin Caesar, both assigned to the Special Branch. They were heading to Santa Rosa Park, Arima where the judge was going to see his horses exercise.

The accident occurred in the vicinity of Savannah Drive, between the Trincity and Orange Grove intersections on the east-bound lane when a Honda Civic crossed the median and collided with the SUV head on. Three men and a 16-year-old girl were killed instantly.

Kangaloo, who suffered severe head injuries, has been unconscious since the accident. The two police officers have been treated and discharged.

The victims were the driver of the car, Ryan Ramtahal, 25, of Industry Lane, Belmont; Jeremy Soyer, 24, of St James; Jovaughn Spencer, 22, of Braithwaite Street, Belmont and Megan Richards of Bagatelle Road, Diego Martin.

Spencer's funeral will be take place today at the St Margaret's Church in Belmont while Soyer's funeral will be also take place today at the Simpson's Funeral Home, Eastern Main Road, Laventille.

Police reported that the four were heading west as they were returning from a party at a newly opened nightclub Club Status in Arima.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Kangaloo_to_be_transferred_to_Johns_Hopkins-153385135.html

pyung99
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:00 pm 
Chronic TriniTuner

speedmelter wrote:
thats why i will never buy a civic.. not saying that another car wouldve survived but civics break up so easily

no car survives vs a suv. it was not even a head on collision (prado mowed tru the middle of civic)

guess unless yuh intend on stayin on ur lane, bess you buy d biggest suv you can.

slimshiney
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:13 pm 
Trinituner Peong

acesinghit wrote:
When stupidity is in control of an automobile, stupid things happen as the end-result. Don't blame the Prado driver or Honda's inability to make sure that an 18 year old Civic cannot maintain cabin integrity after an impact at high velocity. Don't blame the Gov't either because before you the educated folk attained your free UWI degrees, accidents continue to take place back when your parents were small and the previous administrations should have installed proper road separation barriers long before May 2010 and the people did not complain then. Why complain now? You know how much roads, street lights, street signs, proper side-walks and barriers could have been built instead of approving the BL Stadium, NAPA, SAPA, Gov't Campus Plaza, and dozens of Prado's for Ministry use as Office vehicles? We know this Gov't is imploding with bacchanal so it seems developed nation status is once again on the back burner. Since Trinituner is home to so many know-it-alls I sometimes wonder where all this intelligence is being applied...maybe on NWS threads. Carry on.

^^.....i feel that one..nicely said...but....why not to blame current regime?...yea it's inherited..but still nothing being done about it.......

out again.....(i get dizzy with cycling threads like these)

~Vēġó~
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:39 pm 
3NE 2NR Moderator

demand for prado may increase?

kual
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:45 pm 
Chronic TriniTuner

~Vēġó~ wrote:
demand for prado may increase?

so you know high demand high price. How much a prado will go for now? 1.2 Mil

speedmelter
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:18 pm 
Riding on 17's

i dnt know who the fack is al fayed but ive seen a few accidents wid those civics and they always break into pieces like legos

~Vēġó~
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:51 pm 
3NE 2NR Moderator

MG Man wrote:
acesinghit wrote:

willing to bet he hadda google that name :lol:

speedmelter wrote:
i dnt know who the fack is al fayed but ive seen a few accidents wid those civics and they always break into pieces like legos

thereby mooting acesinghit and MG Man's point.....

avenall
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:14 am 
Sweet on this forum

all these civics playing subaru or evo's / they only upgrading their engine and forgetting it have brakes and etc.

Last edited by ~Vēġó~ on Sat May 26, 2012 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
breakes changed to brakes

Sky
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:31 am 
punchin NOS

^^ The car was stock.
People still refuse to believe that Hondas are generally faster than their counterparts of other brands.
This is due to different things, but it still remains, they do have more pep. That's why the owners sometimes get the illusion that they have race cars.

What creeps me out. I was told that the lower half of the girl's body was not found and it's most likely in the Prado engine bay.
When I pass there Wednesday and today, I saw a stain running from the right lane over to the shoulder, looking like a skidmark. Then where it stops on the shoulder, it goes straight across both lanes, looking like running fluid. No doubt, she's still on the road there. That's fkn creepy.

netsket
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:14 pm 
Chronic TriniTuner

wahs d latest on Justice of Appeal Wendell Kangaloo?

eliteauto
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:32 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

he was discharged from the hospital and is now doing physiotherapy before returning

Rory Phoulorie
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:20 am 
punchin NOS

Justice Kangaloo has died.

People, no matter where you are sitting in a vehicle, wear your seatbelt.

ABA Trading LTD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:23 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Umm a year later? Due to this incident?

acesinghit
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:27 am 
12 pounds of Boost

I am feeling this hurt...RIP Justice Kangaloo.

hustla_ambition101
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:28 am 
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

ABA Trading LTD wrote:
Umm a year later? Due to this incident?

Yeah, remember he was sent to the US for care due to internal injuries, he never recovered

K74T
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:32 am 
TriniTuner 24-7

RIP Justice Kangaloo

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS: Justice Wendell Kangaloo passes away…
Justice Kangaloo passed away at hospital around 1:40 Friday morning.

According to Jones P. Madeira, Manager of the Information and Protocol Division of the Judiciary of Trinidad and Tobago, Justice Kangaloo passed away at hospital around 1:40 Friday morning.

Reportedly from complications sustained in an accident he was involved in, in May 2012.That head on crash occurred on the Churchill Roosevelt Highway in the vicinity of Trincity in the early morning of May 20th, 2012.

http://www.tntfinder.com/news/breaking-news-justice-wendell-kangaloo-passes-away-listing-2681.aspx

Last edited by K74T on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next