Forums

Sunil Narine Article

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Sunil Narine Article

Postby bluefete » May 26th, 2012, 6:25 pm

I know there is a cricket thread but this article on Sunil Narine is so nice, it deserves a separate thread.

The mysterious Mr Narine

Bought as a rookie for an eye-popping fee to play in the IPL, Sunil Narine and his knuckle ball have delivered for the Kolkata Knight Riders. Next up? Watch out, Test cricket

Nagraj Gollapudi

May 26, 2012

Sunil Narine was outstanding again, finishing with 2 for 14, Kolkata Knight Riders v Chennai Super Kings, IPL, Kolkata, May 14, 2012

"Two things can happen: you can bowl good and get a better name for yourself. Or you can get smashed and have to work on something. So I take it up as a challenge" © AFP

Kieron Pollard remembers the moment clearly. Sitting at his laptop in the middle of the night in Barbados, he was following the IPL player auction in Bangalore. "When his name came up and the price started to rise, I think I was more excited than him. He is one of the guys I have seen come through the ranks in Trindad & Tobago and he has been on the fringes for a long while, and then to get this opportunity to come to the IPL and not only come but come at such a price was very nice," Pollard says of fellow Trinidadian Sunil Narine, the offspinner.

Bidding on Narine started at the base price of $50,000. Two hours into it, the Kolkata Knight Riders and Pollard's Mumbai Indians were in a tug of war. Eventually the Knight Riders had him for $700,000. Narine was in Bridgetown at the time, playing in a match against Combined Campuses and Colleges, which he near-singlehandedly won for T&T with a 13-wicket match haul. He was returning to the team hotel in the early hours of the morning after a liming session with a few Trinidad players, including Dwayne Bravo, who was being fed news of the auction by New Zealand allrounder Scott Styris on the phone. "It was four or five in the morning," Narine remembers with a smile. "Bravo asked me, 'You know you have been bought in the IPL?' I asked for how much. He said $700,000. I was like, 'Oh sheit, no way, man,'"

Over the last month Narine has been delivering on that investment: he is the IPL's mystery man, whose hands, seam and "knuckle ball" quality batsmen are finding impossible to read. Going into Sunday's final, Narine has 24 wickets, one shy of tournament leader Morne Morkel, though Narine's wickets have come far cheaper: his economy rate of 5.20 is the best across all IPL seasons among bowlers who have bowled a minimum of 30 overs. Even Muttiah Muralitharan, who played for the Royal Challengers Bangalore this season, has an overall tournament economy rate of 6.48. That Narine is difficult to get away is also indicated by the fact that less than 40% of the runs he has conceded have come through boundaries (112). Compare that with Amit Mishra and Piyush Chawla, at least half of whose runs have come in boundaries.

Narine is one of the few instances in IPL history where a big buy has provided value for money in the first season. Joy Bhattacharjya, the Knight Riders' team director, says that putting big money on Narine was not a risk. The team's post-mortem at the end of the 2011 season highlighted the need for a strike bowler who could also be economical bowling at the death. "Narine has fulfilled the need on both fronts," Bhattacharjya says. The Knight Riders play their first IPL final this weekend and Bhattacharjya agrees that Narine has been instrumental in them having gone so far.

"It is a little tough knowing that you have been bought for so much," Narine says. "There is a little bit of pressure. Knowing that, you still have to go out and do your best. It is not like you just got the money and didn't perform. Hopefully I can continue performing."

From out of Trinidad
Narine comes from a small family and lives with his parents and older sister in Arima, Trinidad. He surprised Sunil Gavaskar recently when he revealed in a post-match chat that his father, Shadeed, a big fan of the Indian batting legend, had named his son after him.

It was Shadeed who sparked his son's interest in sport, taking him to the Queens Park Savannah every evening. Narine is proud he has been loyal to his first club, Queens Park Oval. "I started at age seven and I'm still there at age 23."

Family support helped Narine keep faith with cricket when his teachers at school were unhappy he was getting increasingly distracted by the sport. "Some of the teachers said, 'You better concentrate on your books, because one in a million make it big.'" But his father did not let his young son be discouraged. "He said, 'Don't worry. What's for you is for you and will happen.' So I just continued playing cricket and here I am now," Narine says.

Narine is a Roman Catholic, but says he is not religious, and though superstitious by his own admission, he is reluctant to say what rituals he observes. Apart from his now-famous mohawk, he has a tattoo on his arm and wears a couple of bands on his wrists, including a metal one with his first name inscribed on it. His one kit-bag essential is sunglasses: "I have eight shades, all different colours. Just love them," he says.

"When you bowl with a scrambled seam, it is very difficult to pick the actual rotation. If the batsmen aren't getting good visual clues out of the hand, then they are reduced to playing the ball off the pitch, which has obvious limitations in terms of time to play shots" Former Australia bowler Geoff Lawson on Narine's action

He first came to notice during the Under-19 World Cup in Sri Lanka in 2005, his first games for West Indies. He looks at that tournament as a stepping stone, because he then graduated to play for the senior side at his club. "Before that I used to struggle to make the second team at Queen's Park." Bernard Julien, Sammy Guillen and Roland Sampath were among the coaches who played a significant role in Narine's progress at various stages of his career.

In 2011, Narine had to travel to Australia to make minor tweaks to his bowling action. Some regional umpires had raised doubts about his bowling during the Caribbean Twenty20 tournament and told the T&T manager and coach remedial action needed to be taken. The government of Trinidad funded the trip. It was a critical time, just before the T&T side was picked for the Champions League Twenty20. "If I failed I would have to start all over again," Narine says. "It was a lot of pressure." In Australia he learnt to bowl a little more side-on. "Little, little adjustments" were suggested without changing his action entirely, which worked well.

Though West Indies as a whole may not quite be a haven for spin, T&T does not lack for slow bowlers. Narine was pitted against the likes of Dave Mohammed, Samuel Badree, Amit Jaggernauth, Sherwin Ganga and Imran Khan. It helped, then, that the first time he was selected for a trials game meant to pick the Trinidad team, in 2008, he took all ten wickets, including that of West Indies opener Lendl Simmons. It immediately catapulted him over the competition. Narine says he has learned from the rest. "Probably their motivation and love for cricket and the pride they take in representing the country. They are quite serious about their game, and attitude-wise they are brilliant," he says.

The knuckle ball
As a youngster, Narine played "windball" cricket with a soft ball, where the bowler squeezes the ball during delivery to make it spin. Shadeed had watched the Sri Lanka offspinner Ajantha Mendis bowl his "carrom" ball, and urged his son to try the knuckle grip. So did Darren Bravo. "I was practising in the nets and then one of my friends, Marlon, and small Bravo told me why did I not try it in club matches," Narine says.

He found it hard initially - it's one thing squeezing a soft ball and another propelling a hard cricket ball across 22 yards - but says he has improved with time and practice.

The knuckle-ball grip involves bending the forefinger and middle finger and using them to propel the ball forwards. What is distinct about Narine's away-going delivery, as opposed to a carrom ball bowled by someone like, say, R Ashwin, is that the Indian uses one finger to push the ball away while Narine uses two.

Narine has used his knuckle ball sparingly, and says his stock ball will always be the offbreak, which he delivers with more side spin. He also has the topspinner, and a faster ball, which he uses varyingly to keep batsmen in check.

The first glimpse the world at large got of Narine's repertoire was in T&T's crucial match against the Chennai Super Kings in the 2011 Champions League Twenty20, when he dismissed Murali Vijay, Suresh Raina and MS Dhoni - the last two caught and bowled. "When I came on, they were under pressure, so I was happy to bowl," he remembers. "Against Dhoni, I know he was looking to hit me for a six. So I mixed my pace and got him." He rates the performance as one of his best spells to date. "It was my first real exposure to that level of cricket."

Former England batsman Owais Shah, who moves about a lot in his crease, is the kind of player Narine finds difficult to bowl at. At Eden Gardens in April, Shah came in to bat for the Rajasthan Royals against KKR after a solid half-century against Mumbai Indians a couple of days before. "He is pretty hard to bowl at because he is not stable at the crease," Narine says. His game plan was to not give Shah any room, and to bowl as close to the wicket as possible. It worked and Shah was stumped when he charged down against one that left him.

Two days later Narine took a five-for against Kings XI Punjab at the same ground, including Adam Gilchrist and Shaun Marsh in quick succession. Marsh, one of the best Twenty20 batsmen around, was bowled by a knuckle ball that came in through the gate.

Narine's favourite wicket of the season so far, though, has been that of Sachin Tendulkar - who was bowled by a sharp offbreak that cramped him for room as he tried to cut it.

Hungry for the big game
Narine may have bowled only 81.5 overs in international cricket but he has left a mark there as well. As the Australians, the No. 1 ODI team in the world, found out recently, in particular Matthew Wade, who Narine got three times in 20 deliveries for just two runs in the series in the Caribbean.

Narine's stats

In the five-match ODI series against Australia, Narine had an economy rate of 3.32. Only three times has a bowler achieved a better economy rate in an ODI series against Australia since 2000.
In the 2011-12 first-class season, Narine took 33 wickets at 10.90. He was the leading wicket-taker for T&T, and only Nikita Miller had a marginally better average.
In List A matches, Narine was easily the leading wicket-taker among all teams in the 2011-12 season, taking 26 at 12.96 and an economy rate of 3.23. No other bowler took more than 11.
In the ODIs against Australia, Narine dismissed Matthew Wade three times in 20 balls conceding only two runs, average 0.66, run rate 0.6 per over.
Compiled by S Rajesh

Narine's strength is his consistency, Pollard points out. "The way he analyses situations and batsmen, and if you watched his pitch map in the Australia series, the percentage in one area was very good." Pollard thinks Narine is learning quickly to adapt, knowing that teams will work him out in international cricket over a period of time. "He will try to keep one step ahead and he will work hard as he is a humble human being."

Narine for his part says he is still learning to bowl under pressure. "Two things can happen: you can bowl good and get a better name for yourself. Or you can go there and get smashed and then you have to work on something. So I take it up as a challenge each time I go in to bowl to be consistent," he says.

Geoff Lawson, the former Australia fast bowler, who was in the West Indies as a television commentator for the series, thinks if Narine had played in the Test series, West Indies might have won it - if only because the pitches for the Tests had more bounce. "He does put a lot of work on his offspinner, which makes it effective - he doesn't just roll it out, so batsmen have to be looking to play for significant deviation off the pitch," Lawson says. The other thing about Narine that struck Lawson was that he bowls with a scrambled seam. "When you bowl both the offspinner and the topspinner and doosra with a scrambled seam, it is very difficult to pick the actual rotation. If the batsmen aren't getting good visual clues out of the hand, then they are reduced to playing the ball off the pitch, which has obvious limitations in terms of time to play shots."

Narine says he is ready and "hungry" to play Test cricket, and reckons his time is nearing fast. "Hopefully I will be fully prepared and fully ready for it," he says.

He is 24 today. The biggest challenge ahead, he reckons, is to keep his feet on the ground. "I want to learn to adapt to not being successful - how to keep a mindset when things are not going well for me. In cricket there are less ups than downs, so I want to learn to bounce back from a bad over, a bad innings, bad match."

Nagraj Gollapudi is an assistant editor at ESPNcricinfo
RSS Feeds: Nagraj Gollapudi

© ESPN EMEA Ltd.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/co ... 66128.html

Rainman
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Sunil Narine Article

Postby Rainman » May 26th, 2012, 8:10 pm

TL;DNR

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » May 26th, 2012, 9:01 pm

He will be the next man the australians will complain about for them to copy his bowling when he plays test matches.

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » May 26th, 2012, 9:51 pm

went to primary school with him, he never used to study anything else besides cricket yes........wish him the best.......

as for the article, TL;DR

matthewmazda
Riding on 18's

Postby matthewmazda » May 26th, 2012, 10:11 pm

Good article, cant wait for him to return to the west indies team

sliderz1
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sliderz1 » May 26th, 2012, 11:26 pm

hope he maintains for teh Champions' League

BrotherHood
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Bringing HID & LED to a location near you! 355-3165. 704-5442 (WhatsApp).

Postby BrotherHood » May 26th, 2012, 11:48 pm

Started reading then realised ns, thid just too freaking long.

DNFR

jasonxxx
Riding on 13's

Postby jasonxxx » May 27th, 2012, 12:29 am

Happy Bday to d guy man!!! Hope u take some wickets tmrw in d finals.... also for d purple cap!!

and then start counting some $$$ for next year ipl auction from now!!! lol

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 27th, 2012, 7:11 am

sliderz1 wrote:hope he maintains for teh Champions' League

no one is sure who he will be playing for,and OP you coda post in the cricket thread instead.

bushwakka
punchin NOS

Postby bushwakka » May 27th, 2012, 11:35 am

i skimmed

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » May 27th, 2012, 11:51 am

another sporting millionaire......why the arse i study my books for...steups...!

good going still sunil...whas 4 u really is 4 u.....

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 28th, 2012, 8:15 am

May 27, 2012

Posted by Jarrod Kimber - West Indies in England 2012

Shillingford's handy, Narine's magic

Even when Sunil Narine's carom ball does get worked out, he will still be world class © AFP

Shane Shillingford is bowling for the West Indies in this Test.

Shillingford has that same pushing-back-at-an-imaginary-person-trying-to-hug-him that Harbhajan Singh does. He gets good bounce. Has a first-class bowling average of 25. Experience over many years of cricket. Has a ten-wicket haul in Test Cricket. Will one day have a stand named after him.

He’s not Sunil Narine.

Sunil Narine has never played a Test, but will probably make more money out of cricket over the previous few weeks than Shillingford ever will. Right now more people are clicking on Narine’s ESPNcricinfo profile, the one that shows his Mohawk well as he smiles cheekily, than have probably ever looked up Shillingford’s profile (which is him looking rather uncomfortable and like he was taken by surprise).

Shillingford was overlooked for the first Test for a debutante; there is not an attack in world cricket that would overlook Sunil Narine right now.

Shillingford is a workhorse, there’s no magic, mystery or mayhem about him. That doesn’t mean he isn’t good. But he’s good as in handy, not good as in Narine.

Narine has tricks that Shillingford will be able to talk about, but probably never replicate. But it isn’t just the tricks that Narine has, his magical mystery ball is amazing, but his normal offspinning delivery is at the moment the best spinning stock ball in world cricket. It bites, and bounces. And even when his carom ball (which if you can pick it, does very little at all) does get worked out, Narine will still be world class.

The best spin bowlers use tricks to confuse batsman who can’t pick it from the hand and embarrass the tail, but it’s the stock ball that you need if you want to be a Warne, Murali or Kumble. Narine is a long way from joining this company, and while his stock ball is far better than that of the last mystery phenom, Mendis, once people pick your trick ball, that’s when it really gets tough for bowlers.

Shillingford’s stock ball is okay. It’s certainly not horrible, and when he’s on a helpful surface he can bowl for an amazing amount of hours and take quite a few wickets. On a surface like this, against a team who is willing to attack him, he looks a bit out of his depth.

In this Test so far, Shillingford is going at 4.7 an over. In the 2012 IPL so far, Narine has so far gone for 5.2 an over.

Today Narine will be watched by close to a billion people, Shillingford by only million or so. One playing for his country. One playing for his financial future.

I hope Narine plays a blinder for Kolkata Knight Riders, wins the IPL and sets up his entire future in one night. But more than that I hope as soon as humanly possible he plays for his region in a Test match.

West Indies have more than a few well-meaning workhorses who are helping them put in slightly improved performances, now they need some magic. And right now, that’s Narine.

http://blogs.espncricinfo.com/sadisthou ... nes_ma.php

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 28th, 2012, 8:23 am

Narine already gears up for next yr.SRK done talk to he.

1UZFE
punchin NOS

Postby 1UZFE » May 28th, 2012, 8:25 am

well done !!!!

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 28th, 2012, 9:31 am

World Class.

sliderz1
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sliderz1 » May 28th, 2012, 10:24 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:

no one is sure who he will be playing for,and OP you coda post in the cricket thread instead.

didnt the TTCB sort that out?
honestly i think they'd pledge allegiance to T&T before anyone else...

...right?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 28th, 2012, 10:50 am

sliderz1 wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:

didnt the TTCB sort that out?
honestly i think they'd pledge allegiance to T&T before anyone else...

...right?

I would like to think so,but the same applies for Bravo as well as he would be playing for CSK in the tournament.I would really like to know how the TTCB would deal with such a situation,because I may be mistaken but ent Pollard was in a similar situation before.

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » May 28th, 2012, 10:57 am

Haters gonna hate.

Kongorealm
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Kongorealm » May 28th, 2012, 11:45 am

^ and the man money sure! lol
Sunil is a very down to earth person and loves cricket...imagine he use to get buff for cricket (licks to eh) rather than his school work...hahaha
He deserves all the attention and rewards that he is getting now...if this continues in the next four to five years, man wud not have to work anymore, early retirement FTW!

tiger balm
Sweet on this forum

Postby tiger balm » June 6th, 2012, 3:14 pm

Nice article in the UK Guardian (kinda long. Don't know how to get the box thing). The press is excited to see how he performs. Hope he has a very successful debut.

HARDER TO READ THAN ULYSSES WITH A HANGOVER
At Lahore in 1986-87, West Indies picked two specialist spinners in a Test for the first time that decade. Roger Harper and Clyde Butts bowled one over between them. With nine men, West Indies routed Pakistan by an innings. That story might not be an entirely fair reflection of the side's use of spin bowlers during their 15 years of world dominance – Harper had a fine average of 28.06 from 25 Tests, even if he is best remembered as one of the great fielders – but for the most part they did win games by using the straightforward formula of four very fast bowlers.

The West Indies batsmen didn't care much for spin bowling, either. They thought it was there to be savaged, and for the most part it was, even though seven of West Indies' 17 Test defeats during those 15 years of omnipotence were the result of dramatic collapses against spin bowling: some great (Shane Warne, Abdul Qadir), some good (Narendra Hirwani, Phil Tufnell) and some inexplicable (Allan Border, Bob Holland, Murray Bennett).

That was then and this is now. Just as India started to produce a series of fast bowlers in the 1990s, so the DNA of West Indian cricket is changing. A number of West Indies' brightest hopes are slow bowlers. With 2,764 days of the 2010s remaining, West Indian spinners have already taken more Test wickets in this decade than they did in the 1980s: 113 to 100, and in a quarter of the matches (21 to 82). Devendra Bishoo was the ICC Emerging Player of the Year in 2011; in April, Shane Shillingford became the first West Indian spinner to take 10 wickets in a Test since the great Lance Gibbs in 1966; and the mystery spinner Sunil Narine was the player of the season at the recent IPL.

Narine should make his Test debut at Edgbaston on Thursday. In the best traditions of mystery spin, he has played only a few first-class matches. It might be the most keenly awaited Test debut in this country since Graeme Hick 21 years ago. Hick was terrorised and traumatised by fast men. Not any more. After the fast comes the new Ramadhin. Narine has been compared to the brilliant Sonny Ramadhin, another unorthodox off-spinner from Trinidad who shredded England in tandem with Alf Valentine in 1950.

The first thing that strikes you about Narine – apart from his trademark mohawk – is the numbers. Thirty-four first-class wickets at an average of 11.88, 14 at 20 in one-day internationals (with a 1980s economy rate of 3.79) and 46 at 14.04 in Twenty20 cricket (economy rate: 5.20). There is another number of note. Narine's life changed when he was bought for $700,000 by the Kolkata Knight Riders. It seemed like an almighty gamble on an unknown who was almost an oxymoron: a West Indian slow bowler. In fact it was a masterstroke; Narine was close to unhittable and starred as KKR won their first IPL. In the league stage he bowled Sachin Tendulkar with one of the balls of the tournament.

Narine's IPL business meant he missed the Test series against Australia. Sir Vivian Richards thinks West Indies might have won had he played. He did appear against Australia in the ODIs, consistently befuddling their top order. Sorry to go back to the numbers, but they are outrageous: Narine took 11 wickets at 14.45, with a 1970s economy rate of 3.32. Here's a video of those wickets. Nobody was harassed as much as the wicketkeeper Matthew Wade. He made two runs from 20 balls and was dismissed three times.

Narine's most famous weapon is his knuckle ball, which spits the wrong way off the pitch. He is also harder to read than Ulysses with a hangover, primarily because he often bowls with a scrambled seam. Narine has a lot more in his armoury besides mystery. He complements his wizardry with the accuracy of Merlyn – the bowling machine, that is. He also gets considerable bounce and turn and, according to the KKR bowling coach Wasim Akram, "has the ability to read batsmen's minds and bowl accordingly".

It is the mystery that most engages us, of course. The seductive appeal of such bowlers will never fade. They could be the femmes fatale of cricket, duplicitous and deadly. Ever since Bernard Bosanquet first bowled his googly – "it is not unfair," he said, "only immoral" – the world of unorthodox and mystery spin has captivated cricket fans. It's often little more than smoke and doosras – part of the pre-Ashes ritual in the 1990s involved Shane Warne telling the world he had a new delivery, before shredding England with the same old beastly legbreak – but we are happy to suppress tedious reality in favour of a magical world of googlies, doosras, flippers, knuckle balls, teesras, zooters, blooters and deliveries that tell us the time in Los Angeles.

As they consider facing Narine, some of the England batsmen might not share this enthusiasm. They had a diabolical time against Saeed Ajmal in the winter, none more so than Ian Bell: he made 17 runs and was dismissed four times for an Ajverage of 4.25. The fact England struggled against all spin in the winter – even the modest Rangana Herath – suggested a mental block rather than an intrinsic problem with unorthodox spin, although Bell in particular was unable to pick Ajmal's doosra. Even the best can have problems with mystery spin, however. When Allan Border faced a young Muttiah Muralitharan in 1992, he was originally convinced he was facing a leg-spinner who kept bowling googlies.

Ajmal and Murali prove Gideon Haigh's quote that "mystery is temporary, mastery permanent". In cricket, there is no existence more precarious than that of the mystery spinner. There are plenty of poignant stories of those who, after a stunning start, were demystified and had mediocrity thrust upon them. In his debut Test series in 2008, Mendis skelped India's formidable batting lineup with 26 wickets at 18.38 in three matches. Since then he has taken 36 in 13 Tests at an average of 42.66. His last Test appearance was 13 months ago. The case of the Indian leg-spinner Laxman Sivaramakrishnan in the 1980s was even more extreme. In his second and third Tests he took three consecutive six-fors against England. He played six more Tests in his career and took seven wickets at 104.14.

There is a sense that West Indies need to strike while Narine's hot, before batsmen work him out. Yet he may have enough mastery to go with his mystery. The consensus is that he is much more accurate than Mendis, and gets significantly more turn and bounce. The other issue is how he adapts to Test cricket; to being the hunter rather than the hunted. Ultimately, when it comes to mystery spin, nobody knows anything. It would not be a huge shock if Narine took six for 40 or one for 140 in his first Test innings. You could not say that of many bowlers, but then mystery spinners have always been a breed unto themselves

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/ju ... nil-narine

firstchoicett
Riding on 16's

Postby firstchoicett » June 6th, 2012, 7:35 pm

Lets hope he can work some magic but it have a thread to discuss this.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=405066

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » June 7th, 2012, 8:17 am

Kongorealm wrote:^ and the man money sure! lol
Sunil is a very down to earth person and loves cricket...imagine he use to get buff for cricket (licks to eh) rather than his school work...hahaha
He deserves all the attention and rewards that he is getting now...if this continues in the next four to five years, man wud not have to work anymore, early retirement FTW!

he can already have early retirement

Rx
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Rx » June 7th, 2012, 8:38 am

I thought u all were referring to Narine ... the puppet thing nah :?

GL to this guy though....

firstchoicett
Riding on 16's

Sunil Narine Article

Postby firstchoicett » June 7th, 2012, 9:35 am

I wonder if the money them men made in the IPL if it got tax in Trinidad.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 7th, 2012, 2:33 pm

I doubt^

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”