Forums

TTASA constructing Circuit Racing Track at Camden

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

HondaHo de 1st
Chronic 2NR

Re: TTASA constructing Circuit Racing Track at Camden

Postby HondaHo de 1st » July 14th, 2012, 10:55 am

Link.... no disrespect eh but i'll try and put it simply..... the only way anyone INCLUDING MYSELF will ever join TTASA is if their entire and i mean their ENTIRE administration steps down and completely new blood is injected.... it is the only way....

sorry bro..

frustr8ed
Street 2NR

Postby frustr8ed » July 14th, 2012, 12:05 pm

Computerman wrote:
link wrote:Computerman said:
TTASA is not accepting new members at this time!

that is totally incorrect......ANYONE CAN JOIN TTASA....JUST FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE OUTLINED & SUBMIT YOUR FORMS WITH THE REQUIRED APPLICATION.

How many new members did TTASA allow to join in 2011? How many new members did TTASA allow to join for 2012 (up to the end of June)?
actually TTASA took on quite a number of new members in 2012 and a few more just before the elections... friends and family of Ali mostly, a few trustees that now feel indebted to Ali and some strategic "big sawati" to help them lie in the ministry.

These TTASA people are dishonest at their core but they swear they are "transparent". When Ali got up to say that he will be a good, honest and transparent president I think that was the point where John Powell could not take it any more and he got up to voice his opinion. So what did the TTASA idiots do? They shut him up.

If this was a well working team, why all the changes (except the husband and wife at the top)? 5 competitions chairman resignations and a suspension, 2 treasures accused of stealing money, 2 past presidents expelled, 1 trustee stripped of his status and FIA appointments which the president Ali gladly took for himself, numerous other member expulsions and suspensions, vice president filing a vote of no confidence against the president, honorary secretary accusing the vice president of stealing money and lying, long time members walking out to go compete at Drag and Wind, a dozen TTASA drag events yet claims of having no money and all this in just the past 2 years. Yeah man, this is a strong team.

it seems anyone who opposes Ali gets kicked out and accused to stealing or holding back motorsport progress.

Meanwhile... Karting, Rally, Solodex, Drag and Wind etc going on with proper national championships.

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Postby FugiTECH » July 14th, 2012, 12:35 pm

frustr8ed wrote:
Computerman wrote:
link wrote:Computerman said:
TTASA is not accepting new members at this time!

that is totally incorrect......ANYONE CAN JOIN TTASA....JUST FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE OUTLINED & SUBMIT YOUR FORMS WITH THE REQUIRED APPLICATION.

How many new members did TTASA allow to join in 2011? How many new members did TTASA allow to join for 2012 (up to the end of June)?
actually TTASA took on quite a number of new members in 2012 and a few more just before the elections... friends and family of Ali mostly, a few trustees that now feel indebted to Ali and some strategic "big sawati" to help them lie in the ministry.

These TTASA people are dishonest at their core but they swear they are "transparent". When Ali got up to say that he will be a good, honest and transparent president I think that was the point where John Powell could not take it any more and he got up to voice his opinion. So what did the TTASA idiots do? They shut him up.

If this was a well working team, why all the changes (except the husband and wife at the top)? 5 competitions chairman resignations and a suspension, 2 treasures accused of stealing money, 2 past presidents expelled, 1 trustee stripped of his status and FIA appointments which the president Ali gladly took for himself, numerous other member expulsions and suspensions, vice president filing a vote of no confidence against the president, honorary secretary accusing the vice president of stealing money and lying, long time members walking out to go compete at Drag and Wind, a dozen TTASA drag events yet claims of having no money and all this in just the past 2 years. Yeah man, this is a strong team.

it seems anyone who opposes Ali gets kicked out and accused to stealing or holding back motorsport progress.

Meanwhile... Karting, Rally, Solodex, Drag and Wind etc going on with proper national championships.

WOW , im borrowing this

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 14th, 2012, 1:00 pm

don't 'borrow' anything...call me -683-5541- & arrange to meet me....I'll GIVE you copies of docs relating to above..it's all public knowledge...including the report that Ali had read out about the money 'Link tief'. The Honorary Secretary even read an 'auditor's report in which she called my name saying 'money still missing'...EVEN AFTER TTASA GOT A REPORT FROM ME SHOWING A $6000 WHICH WAS (CLAIMED BY ME TO HAVE BEEN) DELIBERATELY LEFT OUT OF THE COLLECTION/DEPOSIT REPORTS TO MAKE IT SEEM AS THOUGH MONEY WAS SHORT-DEPOSITED. I'm surprised that it never came out that Ali also flatly stated that 'Link' sent in invoices for tent rentals that Ali stated NEVER came to Camden....& I charge ppl to set up food stalls in Camden for races...
as I said...don't borrow...all public documents are available...allyuh want to see a " good, honest and transparent president"....when allyuh hear the audio of some of the meetings where Ali cuss & get on when I opposed his stymied attitude, allyuh go bawl !!!
All of the above AND MORE, I have written to the Board of Trustees (copying the TTASA Secretary as per protocol), but it seems to have been buried like when Mangalsingh closed the door for the motion of no-confidence at the AGM by stating "there will be no incoming/outgoing correspondence".
Mangalsingh SING for his supper that night & all-ah-dem sacrificed their consciences in the face of blatant violations of the constitution to sit on that sham management. Can you imagine a TTASA TRUSTEE stating to membership that the constitution should not be followed ??? And, so orchestrated this was, persons present actually applauded this farsical statement.
Well you all know the outcome of above....I, Link Sampath, walked out of that fiasco, & Ali got up & said he will be a 'good, honest and transparent president'....ONLY SUBSTANTIATING WHAT HE WAS PRIOR
take dat

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » July 14th, 2012, 1:28 pm

Files bussin!

I would laugh but the whole situation is so sad that I really shouldn't.. :(

janfar
punchin NOS

Postby janfar » July 14th, 2012, 1:28 pm

Clearly the shoe is on the other foot now...

frustr8ed
Street 2NR

Postby frustr8ed » July 14th, 2012, 1:32 pm

link wrote:don't 'borrow' anything...call me -683-5541- & arrange to meet me....I'll GIVE you copies of docs relating to above..it's all public knowledge...including the report that Ali had read out about the money 'Link tief'. The Honorary Secretary even read an 'auditor's report in which she called my name saying 'money still missing'...EVEN AFTER TTASA GOT A REPORT FROM ME SHOWING A $6000 WHICH WAS (CLAIMED BY ME TO HAVE BEEN) DELIBERATELY LEFT OUT OF THE COLLECTION/DEPOSIT REPORTS TO MAKE IT SEEM AS THOUGH MONEY WAS SHORT-DEPOSITED. I'm surprised that it never came out that Ali also flatly stated that 'Link' sent in invoices for tent rentals that Ali stated NEVER came to Camden....& I charge ppl to set up food stalls in Camden for races...
as I said...don't borrow...all public documents are available...allyuh want to see a " good, honest and transparent president"....when allyuh hear the audio of some of the meetings where Ali cuss & get on when I opposed his stymied attitude, allyuh go bawl !!!
All of the above AND MORE, I have written to the Board of Trustees (copying the TTASA Secretary as per protocol), but it seems to have been buried like when Mangalsingh closed the door for the motion of no-confidence at the AGM by stating "there will be no incoming/outgoing correspondence".
Mangalsingh SING for his supper that night & all-ah-dem sacrificed their consciences in the face of blatant violations of the constitution to sit on that sham management. Can you imagine a TTASA TRUSTEE stating to membership that the constitution should not be followed ??? And, so orchestrated this was, persons present actually applauded this farsical statement.
Well you all know the outcome of above....I, Link Sampath, walked out of that fiasco, & Ali got up & said he will be a 'good, honest and transparent president'....ONLY SUBSTANTIATING WHAT HE WAS PRIOR
take dat
you missed the part when as you left the new Vice President and Treasurer laughed with each other at you.

But careful Link, you might get shooed away like Vinda and Vinny Ramsingh, or a suspension like Hannif Abrahim or expulsion like Radha for talking like that against Ali.

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Postby FugiTECH » July 14th, 2012, 1:38 pm

now I'm confused link because every time the guys ask certain questions you say ask our affiliate clubs , this is headache boy , I want to go live Puerto Rico , US or Australia , Yes I love the Sport so much to do that, Who knows I go find a nice wifey there too. lol

frustr8ed
Street 2NR

Postby frustr8ed » July 14th, 2012, 1:52 pm

THE_FUGITIVES wrote:now I'm confused link because every time the guys ask certain questions you say ask our affiliate clubs , this is headache boy , I want to go live Puerto Rico , US or Australia , Yes I love the Sport so much to do that, Who knows I go find a nice wifey there too. lol
why are you confused?

Link was Ali's vice president, his goon. So Link was spreading on the TTASA/Ali bullsheit with a shovel on the forum.

Link eventually realised what Ali and Vera are really up to and so he opposed them the democratic way in an election but they dismissed him with lies and propaganda as dictators usually do. I'm pretty sure Vera put Aaron Dowridge up to verbally beating down Link in front everyone just minutes before the elections.

It is not confusing at all. Link is not on the TTASA executive again so he can now speak the truth without getting bawl up from Ali.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 14th, 2012, 3:27 pm

frustr8ed wrote:
But careful Link, you might get shooed away like Vinda and Vinny Ramsingh, or a suspension like Hannif Abrahim or expulsion like Radha for talking like that against Ali.

the truth can't get u suspended or expelled...
wrt the Ramsinghs...& myself when I openly opposed Ali's sheit......they simply eliminate all communication with you...that's what happened to Vinda Sr when he opposed Ali.......
Hanif just got caught up in an unfortunate situation & Ali used that to eliminate him...again because Hanif disagreed with Ali's dictatorial policies.
the Radha issue is the rabbit ears of it all........or, is it the rabbit foot ???
don't forget, TTASA is a public association, an NGO/NGB accountable for it's actions & governed by a legal Constitution...that same document that Ali & Mangalsingh railroaded on 11Jul12...that lawyer present K.Ratiram said should not be tampered with...
I done getting a 'setta' fone calls asking me not to rock the boat, FIA President coming just now, fix mih business within the Association,...........ALL B.S. when Ali could tell everybody Link tief to discredit my candidacy for elections....& think he could get away with that ?? I will expose everything

frustr8ed
Street 2NR

Postby frustr8ed » July 14th, 2012, 6:10 pm

link wrote:
frustr8ed wrote:

the truth can't get u suspended or expelled...
wrt the Ramsinghs...& myself when I openly opposed Ali's sheit......they simply eliminate all communication with you...that's what happened to Vinda Sr when he opposed Ali.......
Hanif just got caught up in an unfortunate situation & Ali used that to eliminate him...again because Hanif disagreed with Ali's dictatorial policies.
the Radha issue is the rabbit ears of it all........or, is it the rabbit foot ???
don't forget, TTASA is a public association, an NGO/NGB accountable for it's actions & governed by a legal Constitution...that same document that Ali & Mangalsingh railroaded on 11Jul12...that lawyer present K.Ratiram said should not be tampered with...
I done getting a 'setta' fone calls asking me not to rock the boat, FIA President coming just now, fix mih business within the Association,...........ALL B.S. when Ali could tell everybody Link tief to discredit my candidacy for elections....& think he could get away with that ?? I will expose everything
excellent! all that everyone wants is the truth.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 14th, 2012, 6:49 pm

HondaHo de 1st wrote:Link.... no disrespect eh but i'll try and put it simply..... the only way anyone INCLUDING MYSELF will ever join TTASA is if their entire and i mean their ENTIRE administration steps down and completely new blood is injected.... it is the only way....

sorry bro..

welll......
that only means that u will stand outside the grocery always complaining yr hungry...BUT U ENT GOIN' INSIDE TO FACE THE CASHIER
don't be a coward like Ali.........INVEST IN THE FUTURE OF MOTOR SPORTS IN T&T...join TTASA & be part of that investment...
otherwise....walk ah 1/4 mile to a fence & swan whole day trying to see something because 'somebody' fraid to invest some $$$ to build spectator stands for yuh...
& come on 2nr to complain 'mosquito bite mih...grass tickle mih...sun bun mih...rain fall & mih muddy
..it's all a joke....

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 14th, 2012, 8:03 pm

i really don't understand how joining ttasa, giving them money, and letting ali see that the group attracting people would help solve the problem. when u inside, no matter how much u oppose, the management still does what they want, and the detractors are shunned, embarrassed, sidelined for exercising their right to criticize.

when ur inside ttasa, how much change, or what kind of change were u able to acheive link, and u did have the weighty post of vice president?
how much change can a normal member effect?

Computerman
Riding on 18's

Postby Computerman » July 14th, 2012, 10:01 pm

link wrote:don't forget, TTASA is a public association, an NGO/NGB accountable for it's actions & governed by a legal Constitution...that same document that Ali & Mangalsingh railroaded on 11Jul12...that lawyer present K.Ratiram said should not be tampered with...
TTASA is public? That is certainly news to me! If this is true then I can use the Freedom of Information Act to request the Audited Financials for the past 8 years! Can I Link?

link wrote:don't be a coward like Ali.........INVEST IN THE FUTURE OF MOTOR SPORTS IN T&T...join TTASA & be part of that investment...
Ok, now you're just sounding like a 'Used (Abused) Car' salesman.

dragaholic
Riding on 18's

Postby dragaholic » July 15th, 2012, 12:54 am

This is getting very interesting.

RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » July 15th, 2012, 3:20 am

Link, yuh remember what happened to Clint Huggins when he was singing like ah Canary.. Be careful Ali eh send ah squad for yuh arse :lol:

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 15th, 2012, 8:41 am

RoTaRyBoYz wrote:Link, yuh remember what happened to Clint Huggins when he was singing like ah Canary.. Be careful Ali eh send ah squad for yuh arse :lol:

WELL......
I don't see myself bending down & touching mih toes anywhere in the near future without 'security'........but I see enough of that from other ppl last wednesday...with 'lollipop flavour' too :lol: :lol:

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 15th, 2012, 8:47 am

Computerman wrote:
link wrote:don't forget, TTASA is a public association, an NGO/NGB accountable for it's actions & governed by a legal Constitution...that same document that Ali & Mangalsingh railroaded on 11Jul12...that lawyer present K.Ratiram said should not be tampered with...
TTASA is public? That is certainly news to me! If this is true then I can use the Freedom of Information Act to request the Audited Financials for the past 8 years! Can I Link?

link wrote:don't be a coward like Ali.........INVEST IN THE FUTURE OF MOTOR SPORTS IN T&T...join TTASA & be part of that investment...
Ok, now you're just sounding like a 'Used (Abused) Car' salesman.

Computerman...u surprise me...I thought from your posts that u at least had working knowledge of the organisation...don't go pulling an 'SR' on me...ok?...(unless, of course, is YOU who buy his car from under him :wink: )

YES, you can.......but the audited financials are all above board...don't waste your time if u don't have to...
the correct statement is: 'Used &Abused) TTASA' salesman
:idea:
Last edited by link on July 15th, 2012, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 15th, 2012, 8:55 am

sMASH wrote:i really don't understand how joining ttasa, giving them money, and letting ali see that the group attracting people would help solve the problem. when u inside, no matter how much u oppose, the management still does what they want, and the detractors are shunned, embarrassed, sidelined for exercising their right to criticize.

when ur inside ttasa, how much change, or what kind of change were u able to acheive link, and u did have the weighty post of vice president?
how much change can a normal member effect?

ONE member is a drop in the barrel.........WHO HAS THE INFLUENCE TO MOVE THE WHOLE BARREL ??
Membership has power -TOGETHER- INSIDE- the only way to achieve honest, hardworking transparent Management committees is to be able to vote for same & be able to demand the accountability you are clamouring for........
ONLY TTASA MEMBERSHIP CAN DO THAT
..don't understand how joining ttasa, giving them money, and letting ali see that the group attracting people would help solve the problem. when u inside, no matter how much u oppose, the management still does what they want, and the detractors are shunned, embarrassed, sidelined for exercising their right to criticize.

with few members, Ali can railroad them...don't you all now realise that by telling ppl to join affiliate organisations, Ali maintained control of a 'few' members ?? EVERYBODY is entitled to be members of TTASA ...IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER ORGANISATION....
The provision of the Constitution that prevents other motorsport organisation members from becoming Management members is there to prevent conflict-of-interest issues with those said motor sport organisations.
INVEST IN YOUR MOTOR SPORT FUTURE.........or suffer the whiplash of autocracy (as u are experiencing)
rgds

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Postby FugiTECH » July 15th, 2012, 9:28 am

Now LINK saying join TTASA so one can make a change but YOU yourself just get kicked demoted for trying to do, maybe the right thing?, So do you mean if you did not ''Steal'' the Money you could have make a difference? Ent All Members of the Past who tried to Oppose them including you, get thrown out for some blame, so anyone who joins now will just be blamed for some Ramdom Chuppidness like the rest, so why you Telling we To join eh.

Supposing when they are Promoting a member to a higher post they spitefully put ''something'' on them for blame purposes, so when there is exposure to their Evil doings they will just bring out Defensive ''something'' which usually is a valuable like money. So ''Throw him out/Demote Him , he gone against plus he cant account for the ''something'' ''

As I say we need to advertise and make them popular like Kony lol and Link , You have alot of files to bust on them , you could probably assist to reveal them to the Public. hmmmmm
Last edited by FugiTECH on July 15th, 2012, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » July 15th, 2012, 10:57 am

ammm i don't think link was kicked out

and since he singing songs, now you all willing to listen to the man?
99% of you all fedup badtalk the man

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 15th, 2012, 12:58 pm

THE_FUGITIVES wrote:Now LINK saying join TTASA so one can make a change but YOU yourself just get kicked demoted for trying to do, maybe the right thing?, So do you mean if you did not ''Steal'' the Money you could have make a difference? Ent All Members of the Past who tried to Oppose them including you, get thrown out for some blame, so anyone who joins now will just be blamed for some Ramdom Chuppidness like the rest, so why you Telling we To join eh.

Supposing when they are Promoting a member to a higher post they spitefully put ''something'' on them for blame purposes, so when there is exposure to their Evil doings they will just bring out Defensive ''something'' which usually is a valuable like money. So ''Throw him out/Demote Him , he gone against plus he cant account for the ''something'' ''

AGAIN I say we need to advertise and make them popular like Kony lol and Link , You have alot of files to bust on them , you could probably assist to reveal them to the Public. hmmmmm

if ur on the outside, you know NOTHING & only post assumptions based on hearsay...
I ALWAYS SAID 'ANYONE CAN JOIN TTASA'. Ali used the development of the MSGC & the Affiliates to deliberately minimise the TTASA Membership so that he could manuipulate selected persons to support him......you all saw that on wednesday 11jul12...& commented also...
I have accounted for the 'something' Ali & his manipulators publicised, but he buried the reports & still had AN INCORRECT AUDITOR'S REPORT READ TO MEMBERS AT THE AGM, DESPITE HAVING THE INFO IN WRITING WHICH VINDICATES ME. i WILL POST THAT LETTER i SENT TO TTASA IN DUE COURSE.
as I say to you...one individual CANNOT MAKE A DEFFERENCE...
if you so want an accountable, bonafide National Governing Body, your calls are correct....GET RID OF THE ENTIRE TTASA MANAGEMENT & INSTALL FRESH BLOOD !!!...........but how do you do that ????....
BY BECOMING A MEMBER OF TTASA, DEMANDING & UNDERSTANDING THE CONSTITUTION & VOTING FOR PROPER DEVELOPMENT & IMPROVMENT OF MOTOR SPORT IN T&T....

THE SAME HOLDS FOR THOSE ORGANISATIONS WHO ARE STANDING OUTSIDE & REFUSING TO BECOME AFFILIATED TO THE NGB.........YOU CAN DO NOTHING ON THE OUTSIDE.......YOU HAVE SPENT..NO..WASTED...TWO YEARS 'BLEATING' ON THE OUTSIDE...BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SKIP STEP 1 & 2....
#1 - BECOME AFFILIATED TO THE NGB
#2 - ACHIEVE ORGANISATIONAL RECOGNITION FOR YOUR RESPECTIVE DISCIPLINE WITHIN THE MSGC
#3 - MOVE TO FORMALISE FEDERATION STATUS
nothing happens out of sequence & the longer you all take to get that through the thick skulls, the more difficult & stressful for motor racing development to prosper in T&T.
GET IN & MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT ALI DOSEN'T WANT TO HAPPEN.

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Postby FugiTECH » July 15th, 2012, 1:19 pm

word? hmmmmmm, cant wait to hear the more knowledgeable persons replys

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 15th, 2012, 1:21 pm

link wrote:
THE_FUGITIVES wrote:Now LINK saying join TTASA so one can make a change but YOU yourself just get kicked demoted for trying to do, maybe the right thing?, So do you mean if you did not ''Steal'' the Money you could have make a difference? Ent All Members of the Past who tried to Oppose them including you, get thrown out for some blame, so anyone who joins now will just be blamed for some Ramdom Chuppidness like the rest, so why you Telling we To join eh.

AGAIN I say we need to advertise and make them popular like Kony lol and Link , You have alot of files to bust on them , you could probably assist to reveal them to the Public. hmmmmm

if ur on the outside, you know NOTHING & only post assumptions based on hearsay...
I ALWAYS SAID 'ANYONE CAN JOIN TTASA'. Ali used the development of the MSGC & the Affiliates to deliberately minimise the TTASA Membership so that he could manuipulate selected persons to support him......you all saw that on wednesday 11jul12...& commented also...
I have accounted for the 'something' Ali & his manipulators publicised, but he buried the reports & still had AN INCORRECT AUDITOR'S REPORT READ TO MEMBERS AT THE AGM, DESPITE HAVING THE INFO IN WRITING WHICH VINDICATES ME. i WILL POST THAT LETTER i SENT TO TTASA IN DUE COURSE.
as I say to you...one individual CANNOT MAKE A DEFFERENCE...
if you so want an accountable, bonafide National Governing Body, your calls are correct....GET RID OF THE ENTIRE TTASA MANAGEMENT & INSTALL FRESH BLOOD !!!...........but how do you do that ????....
BY BECOMING A MEMBER OF TTASA, DEMANDING & UNDERSTANDING THE CONSTITUTION & VOTING FOR PROPER DEVELOPMENT & IMPROVMENT OF MOTOR SPORT IN T&T....

THE SAME HOLDS FOR THOSE ORGANISATIONS WHO ARE STANDING OUTSIDE & REFUSING TO BECOME AFFILIATED TO THE NGB.........YOU CAN DO NOTHING ON THE OUTSIDE.......YOU HAVE SPENT..NO..WASTED...TWO YEARS 'BLEATING' ON THE OUTSIDE...BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SKIP STEP 1 & 2....
#1 - BECOME AFFILIATED TO THE NGB
#2 - ACHIEVE ORGANISATIONAL RECOGNITION FOR YOUR RESPECTIVE DISCIPLINE WITHIN THE MSGC
#3 - MOVE TO FORMALISE FEDERATION STATUS
nothing happens out of sequence & the longer you all take to get that through the thick skulls, the more difficult & stressful for motor racing development to prosper in T&T.
GET IN & MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT ALI DOSEN'T WANT TO HAPPEN.

Link, I'm playing devil's advocate here

How does joining the MSGC effect change in TTASA? MSGC affiliates can't vote in TTASA elections. Not so?

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 15th, 2012, 4:28 pm

Duane wrote:
How does joining the MSGC effect change in TTASA? MSGC affiliates can't vote in TTASA elections. Not so?

WHY NOT ???
Anyone who is a member of TTASA is entitled to vote in any TTASA meeting, be it Regular, Special or Annual General meeting.
Just fill out the membership application form !!! TTASA's Constitution does not exclude anyone from access to membership.
Why is this so difficult to understand ??
.Refer to sections 24 & 25 of the TTASA Constitution, in part :

24. CLUBS
(a) Affiliated Club: a body engaged in motoring activities and affiliated to TTASA as a club to be affiliated. A club shall be required to comply with the requirements of TTASA as stated from time to time, a MANDATORY requirement being that the club seeking affiliation is a non-profit entity registered with the Ministry of Sport. TTASA reserves the right to grant, defer or refuse affiliation without stating any reason.

(b) Voting Club: An affiliate Club which at the discretion of TTASA, has voting powers on the relevant Motor Sport General Council of TTASA. In the event of the membership of such a club, as shown in the annual declaration of membership, falling below twenty five (25) for any year, such club shall be reduced to non-voting status until such time as it again reaches twenty five (25) in any one year, in which case it shall forthwith be reclassified.

(c) Non-Voting Club: An affiliate club which has the right to be represented and to debate at TTASA Motor Sport General Council meetings, but has no voting power.

(d) Enthusiast Club:
i. Each club affiliated with TTASA as an Enthusiast Club will be considered only as non-voting club at all times.
ii. Associated Body: An association, federation, club or group of clubs which does not organize motor sporting events and whose members are generally members of TTASA, and which organization has an affinity with TTASA.
Membership of such an organization shall not be bestow upon members membership
of TTASA.

(e) Recognized Body:
An association, federation or other group of clubs etc; engaged in motoring activities and / or which has an integral role in the conduct of motor sport and to which TTASA may assign control of a part of motor sport.

25. MOTOR SPORT GENERAL COUNCIL
(a) Motor Sport General Council shall be elected within one month of the General Assembly of the TTASA which shall comprise of two (2) members of each affiliated club and two (2) members of the TTASA - one of these being the TTASA Competitions Chairman

(b) If in the absence of or for any reason the Competitions Chairman is unable to fulfill his obligation as Chairman of the Motor Sport General Council, the Management Committee reserves the right to appoint a Chairman of the Motor Sport General Council.

(c ) The Motor Sport General Council shall hold meetings every first Monday every three months ( or as often as may be deemed necessary), at the existing TTASA House, or a pre-arranged venue.

(d) The Motor Sport General Council shall be the Tribunal responsible for disciplinary action towards any member of the affiliated clubs.

(e) All affiliated clubs will be bound by the Constitution of the TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO AUTOMOBILE SPORTS ASSOCIATION and all affiliated clubs will pay an Annual Subscription Fee as determined by the TTASA from time to time.

(f) All clubs or motoring bodies wishing to promote racing, rallying, speed trials, gymkahana or any form of speed and dexterity event or type of motor sport competition, must be an affiliate member of TTASA.

(g). The proposed event must then be submitted to the T.T.A.S.A. Management for vetting . with regards to safety and compliance to the necessary rules and regulations and the . . laws of Trinidad and Tobago.

this is the evolving section of the TTASA Constitution (not from the official version which , to my knowledge as at Tuesday 12jul12, has not yet been signed-off by the TTASA Trustees) that enables the MSGC.
why can't all motor sport organisations take step 1 ?...this enables ALL motor sport organisations to come under the umbrella of the NGB & access resultant benefits.

RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » July 15th, 2012, 7:35 pm

Link, what if this is all a ploy to get people to join TTASA.. Next thing you and Ali setup thing whole thing get people to join, then in a few month allyuh men back together again.. I still finding it hard to believe that you have been publicly accused of "thiefin money" but yet you never file a defamation of character suit against Ali or anyone else that accused you..

just my $.02 USD

nosfreak
Riding on 13's

Postby nosfreak » July 15th, 2012, 7:41 pm

From all of this bacchanal [big understatement] looking from the outside in. I love T&T and its motorsport heritage. As much as I love it, it pains me to see that a bunch of power hungry, greedy and selfish misfits are running the show!
How utterly disgusting!!! I'd expect to see this kinda thing in Parliament, but here too?!??! What the rasclat is this!!!!!
With the upcoming elections, I hope that all of you in the TTASA do your part and oust these wicked parasites from sucking our sport dry!!!!!!

nosfreak
Riding on 13's

Postby nosfreak » July 15th, 2012, 7:44 pm

RoTaRyBoYz wrote:Link, what if this is all a ploy to get people to join TTASA.. Next thing you and Ali setup thing whole thing get people to join, then in a few month allyuh men back together again.. I still finding it hard to believe that you have been publicly accused of "thiefin money" but yet you never file a defamation of character suit against Ali or anyone else that accused you..

just my $.02 USD

Well, one must wonder what is the truth?
Link, I want you to scan those docs and post the links on this forum FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. I do not endorse you calling people out without showing us the proof. And no, I'm not calling you. I just want to see with my own two eyes and then FULLY judge this unfortunate thing called the TTASA for myself, without having to be swayed by opinions and complaints!!!!
And in case you're wondering, no, I'm not a member [nor will I ever be if this keeps up], nor am I a sympathiser. Just a guy seeking the truth from the banter.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 15th, 2012, 8:35 pm

me eh seekin no truth, i doh care who thief what. what i interested in is the disbanding and the dissolution of ttasa as is.

so let me get this straight, join ttasa, get voting status, and vote in new management.

how long must a person be in ttasa to get voting status?
all what must be done to be eligible to vote?
how long must a person be in ttasa to be able to contest president or any other management post?
if an affiliate club gets voting status, does it have one vote or does each member of that affiliate club vote for people?
i only voting for some one that cadiz recommends.

i smelling a rat or something fishy, but as an operator, i consider all avenues with adequate extrapolation.
waiting on the demise of ttasa by natural means would be quite long. hoping for the intervention of government to remove NGB status may be futile. any legal action to demonstrate that ttasa not fit to hold NGB status may be impossible.

Ibis Electronics
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Ibis Electronics » July 15th, 2012, 9:11 pm

Pass by the track today for drags and haven't seen anything. Couldn't even find the place where they so called "bulldozed". Some TTASA

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”