TTASA constructing Circuit Racing Track at Camden

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

link
18 pounds of Boost

Re: TTASA constructing Circuit Racing Track at Camden

Postby link » July 15th, 2012, 9:43 pm

nosfreak wrote:
RoTaRyBoYz wrote:Link, what if this is all a ploy to get people to join TTASA.. Next thing you and Ali setup thing whole thing get people to join, then in a few month allyuh men back together again.. I still finding it hard to believe that you have been publicly accused of "thiefin money" but yet you never file a defamation of character suit against Ali or anyone else that accused you..

just my $.02 USD

Well, one must wonder what is the truth?
Link, I want you to scan those docs and post the links on this forum FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. I do not endorse you calling people out without showing us the proof. And no, I'm not calling you. I just want to see with my own two eyes and then FULLY judge this unfortunate thing called the TTASA for myself, without having to be swayed by opinions and complaints!!!!
And in case you're wondering, no, I'm not a member [nor will I ever be if this keeps up], nor am I a sympathiser. Just a guy seeking the truth from the banter.

well guys...
I am NOT scanning 7 posting anything until I've presented same at the August regular monthly meeting of TTASA. There I will demand answers, apologies & retribution.....then I will post said documents.
I suggest you get a copy of the TTASA Constitution & familarise yourselves with it...if u want to
see with my own two eyes and then FULLY judge this unfortunate thing called the TTASA for myself

Victory_Specification
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Victory_Specification » July 16th, 2012, 12:55 am

sigh. I just want somewhere to race :(

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » July 16th, 2012, 7:17 am

This is all highly suspect. Crying down the current management, then quoting constitution that says everything "is at the discretion of TTASA", and then encouraging affiliate clubs to join? Be the change from within? But there is no within, just without.

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Postby FugiTECH » July 16th, 2012, 8:12 am

Allyuh need to see the Movie 'Five Fingers'' , feel thats what happening here with Link lol

HondaHo de 1st
Chronic 2NR

Postby HondaHo de 1st » July 16th, 2012, 8:16 am

link wrote:
HondaHo de 1st wrote:Link.... no disrespect eh but i'll try and put it simply..... the only way anyone INCLUDING MYSELF will ever join TTASA is if their entire and i mean their ENTIRE administration steps down and completely new blood is injected.... it is the only way....

sorry bro..

welll......
that only means that u will stand outside the grocery always complaining yr hungry...BUT U ENT GOIN' INSIDE TO FACE THE CASHIER
don't be a coward like Ali.........INVEST IN THE FUTURE OF MOTOR SPORTS IN T&T...join TTASA & be part of that investment...
otherwise....walk ah 1/4 mile to a fence & swan whole day trying to see something because 'somebody' fraid to invest some $$$ to build spectator stands for yuh...
& come on 2nr to complain 'mosquito bite mih...grass tickle mih...sun bun mih...rain fall & mih muddy
..it's all a joke....

Link, i understand the point you're trying to make here, but as long as Ali there NO ONE'S VOICE will be heard. I mean look at what he did to John Powell... the fact is the only way TTASA can become anything positive is ALI and present administration must be replaced

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 16th, 2012, 11:08 am

HondaHo de 1st wrote:
link wrote:
HondaHo de 1st wrote:Link.... no disrespect eh but i'll try and put it simply..... the only way anyone INCLUDING MYSELF will ever join TTASA is if their entire and i mean their ENTIRE administration steps down and completely new blood is injected.... it is the only way....

sorry bro..

welll......
that only means that u will stand outside the grocery always complaining yr hungry...BUT U ENT GOIN' INSIDE TO FACE THE CASHIER
don't be a coward like Ali.........INVEST IN THE FUTURE OF MOTOR SPORTS IN T&T...join TTASA & be part of that investment...
otherwise....walk ah 1/4 mile to a fence & swan whole day trying to see something because 'somebody' fraid to invest some $$$ to build spectator stands for yuh...
& come on 2nr to complain 'mosquito bite mih...grass tickle mih...sun bun mih...rain fall & mih muddy
..it's all a joke....

Link, i understand the point you're trying to make here, but as long as Ali there NO ONE'S VOICE will be heard. I mean look at what he did to John Powell... the fact is the only way TTASA can become anything positive is ALI and present administration must be replaced

it's a sham management...
only 18 members eligible to vote according to the Constitution...& mangalsingh tells members to ignore the Constitution, illegally vote in a management without a quorum of voters, have ali's chorus group shout down anybody who dares object...
and to top it off...
ali says he will be a 'good, honest, transparent president' ???
more to come ...in single doses...

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » July 16th, 2012, 11:15 am

^^ You moving like the People's Partnership? :lol:

RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » July 16th, 2012, 12:53 pm

^ He moving like Ramesh :lol:

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » July 16th, 2012, 2:39 pm

aye aye
when ali was not president the then secretary use to send me all the info of what was going on in ttasa to post up here..........from email to phone calls

any comments on this link

Rallyfignis
Shifting into 6th

Postby Rallyfignis » July 16th, 2012, 2:39 pm

good thing this was about the track being built eh...

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 16th, 2012, 9:29 pm

SR wrote:aye aye
when ali was not president the then secretary use to send me all the info of what was going on in ttasa to post up here..........from email to phone calls

any comments on this link

i think you should ask the 'then' secretary........but call name nah....if u have the 'kahonas'......

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”