Postby Hook » September 4th, 2012, 11:08 am

slap1.jpg

slap2.jpg

slap3.jpg

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Trinidad Police Officer Slaps Man in Face

Postby hustla_ambition101 » September 4th, 2012, 11:54 am

You go swear some of the people here were on d scene while it happened.........

Country_Bookie
punchin NOS

Postby Country_Bookie » September 4th, 2012, 11:56 am

^ LOL @ rasta face in pic 2. It's saying, wtf, I'm being slapped!! This can't be happening!

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 4th, 2012, 12:48 pm

Hook wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:
Hook wrote:I collect a bullet for driving mih own car and minding mih own business because of d same unnecessary force eh.. OARR!!!

Once you behind the wheel of that car or a b14 you a bandit and qualify for corn. :lol:

:lol: 'twas a car like yours actually...in a much more popular colour

Once they see these cars they see bandit.

I get it 4:10am a morning, level bandit treatment, level search down. 2 srp, 1 senior guy who hand itching to write ticket and one wpc.
Poor wpc dip she hand in the pocket behind the seat and pull out a used vibrating penis ring, she left one time.

They try all how to drop a ticket on me and was unsuccessful. Man wanted to write a ticket cuz id card have no middle name but dp have it.

I get used to getting stopped and having to present my documents, I have them together in an empty pocket now, is just to pull out and hand them.

eyeballz
Sweet on this forum

Re: trini puphs (trinidadian police)

Postby eyeballz » September 4th, 2012, 1:20 pm

Yodins wrote:man prolly look for it. nt to sound racist bt usually, rastas/hard back guntas like to bobolise indian ppl. I juss sayin eh. this time rasta get put in place. I hope it have more police like this. put dem criminals in place. I would so do that if I was a police

well yuh sounding racist... dat or a rasta bull yuh gyul.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 4th, 2012, 1:23 pm

A 250K exemplary damages slap really looking like a flick unno. Wishing it was me now yes

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 4th, 2012, 1:25 pm

eyeballz wrote:
Yodins wrote:man prolly look for it. nt to sound racist bt usually, rastas/hard back guntas like to bobolise indian ppl. I juss sayin eh. this time rasta get put in place. I hope it have more police like this. put dem criminals in place. I would so do that if I was a police

well yuh sounding racist... dat or a rasta bull yuh gyul.

yeah bai yodins. U too young too be having these thoughts in your head dan. Leave that for the old folks set in their ways. For a hillview yute, I disappointed. Srs

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » September 4th, 2012, 1:25 pm

rfari wrote:A 250K exemplary damages slap really looking like a flick unno. Wishing it was me now yes

doh lie big man, i bellas and yuh missing some janks? yuh done know yuh janks big like ........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » September 4th, 2012, 1:26 pm

chasemeifyoucan wrote:
rfari wrote:Hope that mister police have he machine on him right thru. Face geh mark

That sounds like some sort of threat on a police officer's life. Reportable.
Surprised the tuner "police" who was "warning" in the marijuana thread hasn't noticed this yet.

You is some kind of k.unt? If you want to throw talk muffler bearing call name doh beat round the bush.
If you can't tell the difference between a vague statement and a thread where persons were posting pics of an illegal drug, how to roll it, how much they planted and worst yet a 16yr old schoolboy showing an interest in using said drug you should stick your head a little further up your ass, cause it so far up just a little push again and it will stick out your mouth and finally you can get some air.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 4th, 2012, 1:31 pm

rollingstock wrote:
chasemeifyoucan wrote:
rfari wrote:Hope that mister police have he machine on him right thru. Face geh mark

Surprised the tuner "police" who was "warning" in the marijuana thread hasn't noticed this yet.

You is some kind of k.unt? If you want to throw talk muffler bearing call name doh beat round the bush.
If you can't tell the difference between a vague statement and a thread where persons were posting pics of an illegal drug, how to roll it, how much they planted and worst yet a 16yr old schoolboy showing an interest in using said drug you should stick your head a little further up your ass, cause it so far up just a little push again and it will stick out your mouth and finally you can get some air.

Bwahahahahahhahaha!!!! If a policeman tell me this I woulda prefer to get gunbutt and cho in the back of the van yes

Hook
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Hook » September 4th, 2012, 1:33 pm

rollingstock wrote:
chasemeifyoucan wrote:

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » September 4th, 2012, 1:34 pm

rollingstock wrote:
chasemeifyoucan wrote:

ISSA E BELLARS DAH MAN COLLEK DEY???????

Centric
Shifting into 6th

Postby Centric » September 4th, 2012, 1:38 pm

In Trinidad, Police slaps you, and YOU go to jail.... :|

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » September 4th, 2012, 1:39 pm

rollingstock wrote:
chasemeifyoucan wrote:

Hook
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Hook » September 4th, 2012, 1:43 pm

cinco wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
chasemeifyoucan wrote:

ISSA E BELLARS DAH MAN COLLEK DEY???????

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » September 4th, 2012, 1:45 pm

DEDZ 

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 4th, 2012, 1:52 pm

oh foqqqqq. nah bai hook! bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 4th, 2012, 1:53 pm

anybody notice how uml avoiding this ched?

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » September 4th, 2012, 1:53 pm

Mark!
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Mark! » September 4th, 2012, 1:57 pm

BELLARZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » September 4th, 2012, 2:00 pm

Notice how de policeman maintain balance by stickin out he leg...that prevented he shades from flyin off he head on impact.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 4th, 2012, 2:02 pm

yea jed!!!! UML really missing. flashbacks.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pioneer wrote:Notice how de policeman maintain balance by stickin out he leg...that prevented he shades from flyin off he head on impact.

dais from level windball cricket. mister police looked seasoned

Hook
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Hook » September 4th, 2012, 2:08 pm

officer bhudupsingh have real reach...rasta woulda collect the inside of his forearm, so he lean to connect him with his palm

eyeballz
Sweet on this forum

Postby eyeballz » September 4th, 2012, 2:35 pm

after reading whatever_ post, i watch over de video... and the police man is who seek out de rasta. Rasta should have still humble, but he didn't walk up to the police he was just walking in the vicinty. RS take a 2nd look. is de police approached, rasta back was turn time the the officer was up on him.

what we have here is an ignorant society, we young still so i hope in time we will learn. too much ignorant ppl outside here, plenty does just hate on police and others does just join the police so they could be as stated earlier... "gangsters in uniform"

even with a video... ppl still see what they want to

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » September 4th, 2012, 2:42 pm

CSI trinidad in this thread....

eyeballz
Sweet on this forum

Postby eyeballz » September 4th, 2012, 2:52 pm

^^^
Trini is the best yes... men talking how he deserve that and more in he MC, yet when we get into it, instead of saying that yuh might have been wrong and judged a lil too quickly, talking abt csi and all that info mind=blown.

i cyar do nuttn but laugh yes.

i feel the rasta and the officer do the same dotish thing plenty 2nrs doing... move faster than dey brain could process

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » September 4th, 2012, 2:53 pm

Strong CSI, people able to tell what happened prior to the video and even what happened after. They can even tell when last the rasta brush his teeth and what color jockey shorts de policeman had on.

eyeballz
Sweet on this forum

Postby eyeballz » September 4th, 2012, 3:03 pm

whatever happen before, the officer wasn't there to arrest him. what happen in the vid is that the gangster with the badge figure the "criminal" rasta call him an idiot. lawd knows he go cyar sleep with that kinda insult. what happen in the vid is the rasta denied.

maybe you know the rasta and know he is a criminal and that he is the same one break in yuh house the other night, and the same one who hold up the grocery out de road. thaiz why he deserve that in he mc.

i know you eh see nothing outside the video either. but ah making yuh out... you not looking at WHAT transpired... but at WHO.

Hook
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Hook » September 4th, 2012, 3:12 pm

:lol: but it doh take a CSI to see that Officer Ramslap closed in the car door and then walked several feet to the old man...allyuh eyes in allyuh bamcie awha?

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » September 4th, 2012, 3:14 pm

lolwut???????

???

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”