this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Re: Trinidad Police Officer Slaps Man in Face

Postby SR » September 4th, 2012, 5:59 am

typical trini society no respect for authority

ah bet next time ras learn to hush he mouth and stay out of police buisness

more of this is needed for all those protestors when soemone is arrested or shot

you need to complain then do it the right way not block streets and burn rubbish

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 4th, 2012, 6:23 am

Hope that mister police have he machine on him right thru. Face geh mark

tourniquet
punchin NOS

Postby tourniquet » September 4th, 2012, 6:28 am

wow, so much wasted talent on tuner :( :lol:
anyway, back in a 1st world country, with first world police:

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 4th, 2012, 6:37 am

A good few in here just happy to see a rastafarian get assaulted. Surprised I eh see evostik inside here too

Hook
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Hook » September 4th, 2012, 6:48 am

I love how some of you try to turn everything into a passport war.

"How much forain country yuh de live dan? Eh heh? Den yuh woulda kno dat cyar fly in Unknownistan! Trinis like to play bad here and behave deyself when dey go to Somewhereica..."... Seriously? *steups*

The point is, whether he used "annoying language" (which is a stupid law and leaves room for abuse) and warranted arrest, the slap was uncalled for.
If mere WORDS could make u slap a man, I could imagine if he raised his hand to you, it might warrant you discharge a round or two in his chest, ent?

"Equal and necessary force" should mean something to local law enforcement officers.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 4th, 2012, 7:04 am

With that kind of behaviour, I wouldn't be surprise if mister policeman does beat his wife too

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: RE: Trinidad Police Officer Slaps Man in Face

Postby zoom rader » September 4th, 2012, 7:12 am

RASC wrote:I swear you guys are watching a completely different video here.

A mob is gathering throwing "talk" and insults at the officers. Rasta decides hell be the bravest of them all and walk right into the scene, and start running is mouth... Added to which his aggressive body language.

The first thing you do when you see a police scene is YOU WALK THE OTHER WAY OR YOU CROSS THE STREET... This is common sense 101.

When you are that stupid you deserve what ever it is comes your way. Mob mentality in the states usually equals body slam to the ground and plastic tied... Guess what I bet you that mob disperses. They set the example with that one and all idiots around suddenly understand the meaning of BACK UP!

You people are not ready for orderly society, if you think the RAS is right, then I can only wonder how you people carry on in your homes or work places when disputes come to fruition

Dude Trini people dont respect police or law and order.
Police officers in Trini do their best NOT to arrest anyone. When they arrest you its because they/you looked for it and is a dumbass.

You are right this time as trini not ready for an orderly society

nismoid
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby nismoid » September 4th, 2012, 7:45 am

Hook wrote:I love how some of you try to turn everything into a passport war.

"How much forain country yuh de live dan? Eh heh? Den yuh woulda kno dat cyar fly in Unknownistan! Trinis like to play bad here and behave deyself when dey go to Somewhereica..."... Seriously? *steups*

The point is, whether he used "annoying language" (which is a stupid law and leaves room for abuse) and warranted arrest, the slap was uncalled for.
If mere WORDS could make u slap a man, I could imagine if he raised his hand to you, it might warrant you discharge a round or two in his chest, ent?

"Equal and necessary force" should mean something to local law enforcement officers.

you so wrong it aint funny, the only sensible thing in your statement is "Equal and necessary force" should mean something to local law enforcement officers."
considering the lawless times we live in, what the officer did was keeping with the times

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 4th, 2012, 7:47 am

rastaman ah d usual suspect.

Centric
Shifting into 6th

Postby Centric » September 4th, 2012, 7:51 am

But you can't disrespect a Police officer and expect to prance away with a smile.

chasemeifyoucan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby chasemeifyoucan » September 4th, 2012, 8:46 am

rfari wrote:Hope that mister police have he machine on him right thru. Face geh mark

That sounds like some sort of threat on a police officer's life. Reportable.
Surprised the tuner "police" who was "warning" in the marijuana thread hasn't noticed this yet.

rfari wrote:A good few in here just happy to see a rastafarian get assaulted. Surprised I eh see evostik inside here too

Oh please, it's not because he is a rasta (and just because he has dreads doesn't confirm he is of the faith). It's because he was disrespectful to an officer of the law while carrying out his duty. Anyone regardless of hairstyle would have gotten involuntary facepalm.

Again, the slap was most likely uncalled for but why did he walk up to the officer? Did he have some mal intent.

Mark!
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Mark! » September 4th, 2012, 8:55 am

i think this ended pretty well. look they all got in the car and headed back to the police man's house for daiquiris

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » September 4th, 2012, 8:56 am

rasta probably didn't deserve the slap but he could have avoided the situation on the whole if he didn't walk up or walk so close to the police....

at the end of it, it was his decision to walk so close to the popo, hard luck he get slap . next time he shud know better

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 4th, 2012, 8:56 am

the officer is wrong and should be disciplined, Rasta should get a lawyer and sue the State

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 4th, 2012, 8:59 am

chasemeifyoucan wrote:
rfari wrote:Hope that mister police have he machine on him right thru. Face geh mark

That sounds like some sort of threat on a police officer's life. Reportable.
Surprised the tuner "police" who was "warning" in the marijuana thread hasn't noticed this yet.

rfari wrote:A good few in here just happy to see a rastafarian get assaulted. Surprised I eh see evostik inside here too

Oh please, it's not because he is a rasta (and just because he has dreads doesn't confirm he is of the faith). It's because he was disrespectful to an officer of the law while carrying out his duty. Anyone regardless of hairstyle would have gotten involuntary facepalm.

Again, the slap was most likely uncalled for but why did he walk up to the officer? Did he have some mal intent.

Informa yute

Hook
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Hook » September 4th, 2012, 9:01 am

:lol: doh worry nuh mannnn...d day yuh collek a bellarz for something as simple as steupsing, we go hear about allyuh and allyuh "keeping wit d times" nonsense...
I collect a bullet for driving mih own car and minding mih own business because of d same unnecessary force eh.. OARR!!!

speaking from experience and interaction with officers on a personal level, from the stories, some of the time, the force used is unnecessary (a nutsman get pelt OVER a fence in Fire Fete for ole talk eh), and a lot of the time, officers are either on edge and easy to snap with the public or feel the public is below them.

Granted yes, he should've stayed out of police business, if the officer thought the man called him an idiot, what he chookin' talk for? And why the hard slap? He blood so close to he skin? Maybe he needs some time off before he kills someone in anger.

Officer: "You call me ah idiot?"
Old man: "You hear me say dat?"
Officer: *SLAP!*

Two of them could've easily arrested the old man (be it for annoying language and/or resisting arrest" without the jaw-relocation.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 4th, 2012, 9:13 am

Hook wrote:I collect a bullet for driving mih own car and minding mih own business because of d same unnecessary force eh.. OARR!!!

Once you behind the wheel of that car or a b14 you a bandit and qualify for corn. :lol:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 4th, 2012, 9:19 am

14 is NOT considered a bandit car eh FYI!!!11ELEVEN

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » September 4th, 2012, 9:22 am

I curious to know how the situation start off though......

clone101
Riding on 17's

Postby clone101 » September 4th, 2012, 9:32 am

I wonder if the office had just took out his gun and put a few in the Rasta if men would look @ this the same cause a Police Officer took and oath to Protect not assault ,call a Police an ''IDIOT'' he could be charged for using language to the annoyance of the Officer the law in T&T says so but no sane judge would charge you unless you had used what they deemed obscene language .The sad thing is if such action by Police Officers continue to go unpunished what will the get away with next the Officer who struck the man in the back of his head in Panorama is still work and collecting full salary pending an investigation after all these months.......
Last edited by clone101 on September 4th, 2012, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » September 4th, 2012, 9:44 am

Policeman was obstructed from carrying out his duties.

Rasta decided to interfere in a police investigation, provoke and threaten the officer. Officer took necessary action to protect life & limb of himself and his colleague.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 4th, 2012, 9:51 am

pioneer wrote:Policeman was obstructed from carrying out his duties.

Rasta decided to interfere in a police investigation, provoke and threaten the officer. Officer took necessary action to protect life & limb of himself and his colleague.

BS

Hook
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Hook » September 4th, 2012, 9:51 am

nervewrecker wrote:
Hook wrote:I collect a bullet for driving mih own car and minding mih own business because of d same unnecessary force eh.. OARR!!!

Once you behind the wheel of that car or a b14 you a bandit and qualify for corn. :lol:

:lol: 'twas a car like yours actually...in a much more popular colour

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » September 4th, 2012, 10:09 am

If you walk up too close to a policeman he can perceive it as direct threat and take necessary action.

We do not know if he was warned before to leave the scene.

whatever_
Ricer

Postby whatever_ » September 4th, 2012, 10:15 am

A mob is gathering throwing "talk" and insults at the officers. Rasta decides hell be the bravest of them all and walk right into the scene, and start running is mouth... Added to which his aggressive body language.

The first thing you do when you see a police scene is YOU WALK THE OTHER WAY OR YOU CROSS THE STREET... This is common sense 101.

When you are that stupid you deserve what ever it is comes your way. Mob mentality in the states usually equals body slam to the ground and plastic tied... Guess what I bet you that mob disperses. They set the example with that one and all idiots around suddenly understand the meaning of BACK UP!

You people are not ready for orderly society, if you think the RAS is right, then I can only wonder how you people carry on in your homes or work places when disputes come to fruition

- A few people calmly walking around the "scene" of the officers
- Man in yellow visibly upset but non-threateningly voicing his frustrations at the police
- Rastaman apparently making his way to man in yellow
- Policeman in white shuts door on arrested person and swiftly turns around intent on intercepting rastaman asking him if he called him an idiot.
- Rastaman turns left, policeman grabs rastaman's right hand while it is in the air, it appears policeman in his own mind is ready to charge rastaman for "obscene or abusive language"
- Rastaman already claiming he didn't call anyone an idiot has now pulled away his hand
- Policeman looks puzzled after a second, then proceeds to slap rastaman
- Everything fits nicely, rastaman in policeman's mind is definitely going to be charged with obscene/abusive language and resisting arrest

Going on the video itself, I see no "unruly mob", no more unruly than any general gathering in a moderately populated pedestrian area where and when police goes about arresting people. Based on how people were walking around, I see no indication that the police gave any order to "BACK UP". Rastaman was not right. Policeman was not right either. He clearly needs to be trained how to handle a simple situation like this.

Bootlickers like you who feel the need to bring up what happens in the so called first world seem to be missing out a few important points.
In the so-called first world:

It is not standard operating procedure to subdue a "mob" by slapping people up. Warnings are given, people are told to stand back, people are told if they don't comply they will be arrested.
It is not standard operating procedure to slap someone because they pulled away there hand, you restrain by meeting force with the equal amount of force.
It is not generally illegal to curse a policeman in the USA, cited for disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace, yes maybe sometimes depending on how the cop feels and how you were acting but not illegal to curse, far less call them an idiot.

USA is not perfect, police do get ignorant but if it happens like how you're describing and there's a video camera around to catch it then police departments tend to get sued and/or videos of those incidents get put on youtube under the headings "Police Brutality". Go be full of sh*t elsewhere.
Last edited by whatever_ on September 4th, 2012, 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » September 4th, 2012, 10:15 am

Hook wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:

pics of battle scars?

back to topic.....

the officer is def wrong, for hitting the man, but at the end of the day, dat really had to come to dat? if the rasta did mind his business, and go home and eat ital? steupssssss

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » September 4th, 2012, 10:22 am

mean while......

I just had to post this pic :lol: :lol: :lol:

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » September 4th, 2012, 10:27 am

whatever_ wrote:

- A few people calmly walking around the "scene" of the officers
- Man in yellow visibly upset but non-threateningly voicing his frustrations at the police
- Rastaman apparently making his way to man in yellow
- Policeman in white shuts door on arrested person and swiftly turns around intent on intercepting rastaman asking him if he called him an idiot.
- Rastaman turns left, policeman grabs rastaman's right hand while it is in the air, it appears policeman in his own mind is ready to charge rastaman for "obscene or abusive language"
- Rastaman already claiming he didn't call anyone an idiot has now pulled away his hand
- Policeman looks puzzled after a second, then proceeds to slap rastaman
- Everything fits nicely, rastaman in policeman's mind is definitely going to be charged with obscene/abusive language and resisting arrest

Going on the video itself, I see no "unruly mob", no more unruly than any general gathering in a moderately populated pedestrian area where and when police goes about arresting people. Based on how people were walking around, I see no indication that the police gave any order to "BACK UP". Rastaman was not right. Policeman was not right either. He clearly needs to be trained how to handle a simple situation like this.

Bootlickers like you who feel the need to bring up what happens in the so called first world seem to be missing out a few important points.
In the so-called first world:

It is not standard operating procedure to subdue a "mob" by slapping people up. Warnings are given, people are told to stand back, people are told if they don't comply they will be arrested.
It is not standard operating procedure to slap someone because they pulled away there hand, you restrain by meeting force with the equal amount of force.
It is not generally illegal to curse a policeman in the USA, cited for disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace, yes maybe sometimes depending on how the cop feels and how you were acting but not illegal to curse, far less call them an idiot.

USA is not perfect, police do get ignorant but if it happens like how you're describing and there's a video camera around to catch it then police departments tend to get sued and/or videos of those incidents get put on youtube under the headings "Police Brutality". Go be full of sh*t elsewhere.

All this based on 0:52 of video footage.

mind = blown

Hook
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Hook » September 4th, 2012, 10:43 am

dougla_boy wrote:
Hook wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:

pics of battle scars?

it in some "your police experience" thread somewhere here on d forums...I only recently fixed it

clone101
Riding on 17's

Postby clone101 » September 4th, 2012, 10:50 am

The out come after JW see the video might be this ...........
Attachments
SLAP.jpg
SLAP.jpg (21.81 KiB) Viewed 2381 times

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”