Stabbing in Waterloo High

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Stabbing in Waterloo High

Postby black start » May 28th, 2013, 9:42 am

turbosingh wrote:
shady23 wrote:Hmm@girl mother asking boy mother if he could come over for two hours.

:|

Well is another murder lol!

maybe mammy kinky and saw something on redtube she wanted to try... :lol:

Crackpot
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Crackpot » May 28th, 2013, 10:13 am

Hang him, no thugs or hooliganism must be tolerated.

Because this is not what the great KPB abolished capital punishment for.

Of course a whole generation of industrious people has come out of it so we can clearly see the returns of what we sowed :roll:

Bill Clinton institutes no child left behind then soon after Princess Margaret institutes compulsory movement onto Secondary school, I mean that can't go wrong now can it?

I mean they really thought about what would replace Capital punishment so now ALL our students are beacons of discipline to the rest of the world and are deserving of Laptops. I know some of them don't even know how to use a scientific calculator but c'mon semantics semantics :|

uncle sam
punchin NOS

Postby uncle sam » May 28th, 2013, 10:24 am

Licks kept me in check..

Thank you lick for making me be able to rock back in a Swivel chair and do nothing in my big ass office :( :cry: :crying:

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby black start » May 28th, 2013, 10:27 am

many tuner examples have confessed (myself included)

Licks seemed to be a potent method for deterring youths from the wrong path....

Gx7
Riding on 16's

Postby Gx7 » May 28th, 2013, 10:43 am

black start wrote:many tuner examples have confessed (myself included)

you need alot .... fuh sure

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » May 28th, 2013, 10:43 am

The error after removing corporal punishment was to have a means to still have some other form of punishment to replace it. Ent we all want follow the white man, so put detention or community service in place to substitute the licks.

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby black start » May 28th, 2013, 10:51 am

sti7 wrote:
black start wrote:many tuner examples have confessed (myself included)

you need alot .... fuh sure

I not up for the bromance today bruh...

you keep good now...

kthnksbye

Rallyfignis
Shifting into 6th

Postby Rallyfignis » May 28th, 2013, 10:55 am

So, am I missing something here?
Something wrong with one parent calling another to invite a child's friend over?
Where I come from that was called good manners and respect :? :?

Crackpot
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Crackpot » May 28th, 2013, 11:07 am

Rallyfignis wrote:So, am I missing something here?
Something wrong with one parent calling another to invite a child's friend over?

Don't you know all dese middle aged injun women these days are extremely horny and can qualify as milfs.

Maybe mums wanted to check out small man, who knows :turn-l:

I remember the AG warning us about these Injum men who like to leave their wives home and go and jink plenty rum an ting so maybe she liked the company :|

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » May 28th, 2013, 11:16 am

The issues associated with mental conditioning of todays youths have become so complex that the role of parents and teachers dont carry the same weight as some 30 years ago.
My personal belief is that what defines the mental state of our children and certainly the wider community is really the culturalisation processes which include the impact of social-media,audio-visual 'entertainment',unavailability of clearly defined standards of morality and the list goes on.
Effectively in my mind what we see today both locally and even globally are societies which have gone into a degenerative state since liberty,enlightenment and freedom have been taken to a point where nothing is sacred anymore.
Conversations about societies 'moral compass' are no longer viable since the mental condition cannot tolerate behaviourial confinement.
Today...life means nothing,God is a figment of imagination,respect for authority is a trick,social media is the cyber society where new values , beliefs and behaviours are defined.
All three children involved in this sad incident were trapped and the surviving two are going to be destroyed.
We just have to look around and inward, and the disquiet of 'humanity' is deafening.
Violence has become a viable option and even in this thread many have expressed a keen desire for same to be applied.
This is a hell of a mess we have found ourselves in!

AdamB
12 pounds of Boost

Postby AdamB » May 28th, 2013, 11:19 am

Rallyfignis wrote:So, am I missing something here?

Some parents allow their kids (esp girls) to meet and talk to boys at their home, under their supervision.

Ppl only like to speculate and see the bad in every situation, ignoring the good.

Everyone talking here and assuming that the girl was intimate with both boys but do we know that? Are we slandering her name and reputation? Sad...

Anyone who has teenage kids nowadays would understand how frustrating it is, even with the "good" ones, so imagine the "bad" ones...

Everything that happens, does so for a greater good and wisdom...we may not see it but it is there...

Crackpot
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Crackpot » May 28th, 2013, 11:24 am

toyolink wrote:The issues associated with mental conditioning of todays youths have become so complex that the role of parents and teachers dont carry the same weight as some 30 years ago.
My personal belief is that what defines the mental state of our children and certainly the wider community is really the culturalisation processes which include the impact of social-media,audio-visual 'entertainment',unavailability of clearly defined standards of morality and the list goes on.
Effectively in my mind what we see today both locally and even globally are societies which have gone into a degenerative state since liberty,enlightenment and freedom have been taken to a point where nothing is sacred anymore.
Conversations about societies 'moral compass' are no longer viable since the mental condition cannot tolerate behaviourial confinement.
Today...life means nothing,God is a figment of imagination,respect for authority is a trick,social media is the cyber society where new values , beliefs and behaviours are defined.
All three children involved in this sad incident were trapped and the surviving two are going to be destroyed.
We just have to look around and inward, and the disquiet of 'humanity' is deafening.
Violence has become a viable option and even in this thread many have expressed a keen desire for same to be applied.

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » May 28th, 2013, 11:26 am

rfari wrote:
pioneer wrote:In we school form 3 men used to beatup form 5 men...and form 6 lol

Irony/10

buss dat file nuts man :lol: :lol:

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 28th, 2013, 11:33 am

pyromaniax wrote:i hear this d girl to
https://www.facebook.com/krissygummberzz

page geh remove oui

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » May 28th, 2013, 11:35 am

Nah. Nuh me nah. Dey say time heals all wounds buh I leaving dat jesso

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » May 28th, 2013, 11:38 am

Crackpot wrote:
toyolink wrote:The issues associated with mental conditioning of todays youths have become so complex that the role of parents and teachers dont carry the same weight as some 30 years ago.

Proven!

TEMPO
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby TEMPO » May 28th, 2013, 11:41 am

black start wrote:I remember standing outside class for having white on meh shoes.... :cry:

also, licks too bad for not knowing some ah meh timetables....

if we had any trace ah white in we shoe it had a table by the front gate of the school with a tin of black oil paint and brush, lol an is either yuh take d paint up or yuh go back home, people with whole white shoes gettin it too.... :lol:

iamblessed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby iamblessed » May 28th, 2013, 11:54 am

TEMPO wrote:
black start wrote:I remember standing outside class for having white on meh shoes.... :cry:

also, licks too bad for not knowing some ah meh timetables....

if we had any trace ah white in we shoe it had a table by the front gate of the school with a tin of black oil paint and brush, lol an is either yuh take d paint up or yuh go back home, people with whole white shoes gettin it too.... :lol:
eheh....if we white shoe had a little colour in it was mask in tape the vice principal giving you to stick on the coloured parts and if they missed you and you get caught during the day you had was to take out your sicks and shoes and walk around school barefoot whole day and when you backtalk a teacher is lix by sending for your parents by written apology plus apology to the teacher in assembly in front the whole school....bring back the ole time days.....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using TriniTuner mobile app

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » May 28th, 2013, 12:06 pm

rfari wrote:Nah. Nuh me nah. Dey say time heals all wounds buh I leaving dat jesso

stupes, is pios yuh friad so? i wanted to trouble he whole day on whatsapp

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 28th, 2013, 12:15 pm

toyolink wrote:...Effectively in my mind what we see today both locally and even globally are societies which have gone into a degenerative state since liberty,enlightenment and freedom have been taken to a point where nothing is sacred anymore...

This is the crux of it. People can argue about its origins, but the major proponent of this nonsense is the United States. And through "Americanization" they're influencing (or should I say 'infecting') other cultures with these new age values.

And with respect to the banning of licks in school as being the cause of this situation...I can see it being a contributory factor but that's all.

The major problem is lack of family values and proper upbringing. I think it was mentioned that the mother of the murderer is a single parent and admitted that she has had a time of it controlling her spawn of Satan. But this isn't anything new, there are enough studies about the delinquent behaviour of male adolescents when there are no fathers or father figures around.

Anyways, R.I.P. to the young man who lost his life. He's paid the ultimate price for his part in this affair. Pretty silly end to come to over what is nothing more than "Puppy Love".

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 28th, 2013, 12:18 pm

all ah allyuh talkin rubbish..............the problem here is clearly Japanese cars
Things started going downhill when more and more people started buying Japanese cars. Look at the trend. Back when it was Hillman Hunter and Vauxhall Viva and Renault 12 and such, these things never happened. Then with the encroachment of 120Ys all the way up to Vigo, look at what has happened to society....and it will only get worse

zodiaque
CARS Member

Postby zodiaque » May 28th, 2013, 12:30 pm

That seems to be correct. We had Hunters all along. Then one day we got a Datsun. I have been a tad bit less peaceful ever since.

Sent from my LG-P880

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 28th, 2013, 12:33 pm

hydroep wrote:
toyolink wrote:...Effectively in my mind what we see today both locally and even globally are societies which have gone into a degenerative state since liberty,enlightenment and freedom have been taken to a point where nothing is sacred anymore...

This is the crux of it. People can argue about its origins, but the major proponent of this nonsense is the United States. And through "Americanization" they're influencing (or should I say 'infecting') other cultures with these new age values.

And with respect to the banning of licks in school as being the cause of this situation...I can see it being a contributory factor but that's all.

The major problem is lack of family values and proper upbringing. I think it was mentioned that the mother of the murderer is a single parent and admitted that she has had a time of it controlling her spawn of Satan. But this isn't anything new, there are enough studies about the delinquent behaviour of male adolescents when there are no fathers or father figures around.

Anyways, R.I.P. to the young man who lost his life. He's paid the ultimate price for his part in this affair. Pretty silly end to come to over what is nothing more than "Puppy Love".

Mother 34 with 5 children / Son 15 (deceased).

Do the maths. She had him at 18/19 years. Then 4 more after him. All with the same man? Or a Halle Berry special?

Where are the father(s)? Major problem here. Men need to stop being sperm donors and step up to raising their children. I have no respect for any man who runs out on a relationship and abandons his children.

I see big men and women today suffering because of a lack of a fathers in their early lives (not counting the sick fathers who abuse their daughters).

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » May 28th, 2013, 12:34 pm

AllTrac wrote:
rfari wrote:Nah. Nuh me nah. Dey say time heals all wounds buh I leaving dat jesso

stupes, is pios yuh friad so? i wanted to trouble he whole day on whatsapp

Me? Nah why i go fraid pios?

nareshseep
punchin NOS

Postby nareshseep » May 28th, 2013, 12:35 pm

Mg yuh making sense yunno, I tort was because of the red band maxis. Who knows ....

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 28th, 2013, 12:41 pm

bluefete wrote:
hydroep wrote:

Do the maths. She had him at 18/19 years. Then 4 more after him. All with the same man? Or a Halle Berry special?

Where are the father(s)? Major problem here. Men need to stop being sperm donors and step up to raising their children. I have no respect for any man who runs out on a relationship and abandons his children.

I see big men and women today suffering because of a lack of a fathers in their early lives (not counting the sick fathers who abuse their daughters).

where was God in all this though?

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » May 28th, 2013, 12:46 pm

^^^ can't blame the man either if she wasn't raped she chose poorly and only have her self to blame. I'm not breeding no hello kitty chick from debe or more horse hair and human badess from the west. She could just as easily have avoided the hit and run coco.

turbosingh
punchin NOS

Postby turbosingh » May 28th, 2013, 12:53 pm

MG Man wrote:all ah allyuh talkin rubbish..............the problem here is clearly Japanese cars
Things started going downhill when more and more people started buying Japanese cars. Look at the trend. Back when it was Hillman Hunter and Vauxhall Viva and Renault 12 and such, these things never happened. Then with the encroachment of 120Ys all the way up to Vigo, look at what has happened to society....and it will only get worse

Yuh forget Ford Consol bai!

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 28th, 2013, 12:54 pm

ABA Trading LTD wrote:
bluefete wrote:
hydroep wrote:

where was God in all this though?

Letting people make their own choices.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 28th, 2013, 12:56 pm

nemisis wrote:^^^ can't blame the man either if she wasn't raped she chose poorly and only have her self to blame. I'm not breeding no hello kitty chick from debe or more horse hair and human badess from the west. She could just as easily have avoided the hit and run coco.

Yuh wrong dey bai! Why exclude the man? The woman did not make the child by herself!!!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”