Forums

The Official looking to find a Guest House Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Greypatch
3NE 2NR Moderator

Re: Petit Bourg Guest House

Postby Greypatch » July 31st, 2011, 8:45 pm

DRAGSTA............... dan me eh expect you with this kinda thread...

Dragsta
punchin NOS

Postby Dragsta » July 31st, 2011, 9:06 pm

^na hoss... dey let me dwn dey... ah didnt expect that.. dem aint seein me again dey na

jjcp
3NE 2NR for life

Postby jjcp » July 31st, 2011, 9:13 pm

:shock: :shock:

rel kicks in this thread yes :lol: :lol:

jusme
Shifting into 6th

Postby jusme » July 31st, 2011, 9:43 pm

Never been to Marianna's & this definitely not helping them either. Imagine you nose deep inna box & ah next man just crack open the door & stand up staring.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 31st, 2011, 10:19 pm

Dragsta wrote:lol no r3iXmann... it hav more after the 2nd sentence.... read on

You sure it wasn't r3iX heself?

Cuz he have a rep nah........

r3iXmann
punchin NOS

Postby r3iXmann » July 31st, 2011, 10:54 pm

1uhhh

Cjruckus
Riding on 18's

Postby Cjruckus » July 31st, 2011, 11:28 pm

160 to go Marianas now? Wow.

Boy, next time go to one of the established guest houses. Look for the White sign.

Dragsta
punchin NOS

Postby Dragsta » July 31st, 2011, 11:38 pm

the 1 in Cunupia is the Best ive ever been too... verry clean and like new...
oh and not for gettin the bullin concrete/steel table.

Cjruckus
Riding on 18's

Postby Cjruckus » July 31st, 2011, 11:42 pm

the best guesthouse will always be Piarco Airport Car Park.

Cheap Entry, nice view, AC, food close by, secure. Tint Optional.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » August 1st, 2011, 3:36 am

Cjruckus wrote:the best guesthouse will always be Piarco Airport Car Park.

:lol: :lol:

doh sell it out na

ilove3
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ilove3 » August 1st, 2011, 4:23 am

i went there on one of my many occassions wid ah chic dat bi and when I went to close de window ah notice ah ting in de house next door in ah towel alone so ah call mih fren to see and she encouraging me more to macco de ting. Eventually, she drop she towel and start drying she cyat... if yuh see de nice pair on she and she nookie was looking good too. Mih fren start to masturbate and after a while, I just went 'pssssssssssssssssttttt', just when she put on she bra and ting and if yuh see antics.... duck, peek, call some fella in de room and pointing all over de place, pulling de curtain and ah setta ting... mih fren rel like slakeness and tell mih if only she get dat fuh ah 3sum....

foss
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby foss » August 1st, 2011, 4:27 am

ilove3 wrote:i went there on one of my many occassions wid ah chic dat bi and when I went to close de window ah notice ah ting in de house next door in ah towel alone so ah call mih fren to see and she encouraging me more to macco de ting. Eventually, she drop she towel and start drying she cyat... if yuh see de nice pair on she and she nookie was looking good too. Mih fren start to masturbate and after a while, I just went 'pssssssssssssssssttttt', just when she put on she bra and ting and if yuh see antics.... duck, peek, call some fella in de room and pointing all over de place, pulling de curtain and ah setta ting... mih fren rel like slakeness and tell mih if only she get dat fuh ah 3sum....

in english pls..

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » August 1st, 2011, 4:29 am

ilove3 wrote:i went there on one of my many occassions wid ah chic dat bi and when I went to close de window ah notice ah ting in de house next door in ah towel alone so ah call mih fren to see and she encouraging me more to macco de ting. Eventually, she drop she towel and start drying she cyat... if yuh see de nice pair on she and she nookie was looking good too. Mih fren start to masturbate and after a while, I just went 'pssssssssssssssssttttt', just when she put on she bra and ting and if yuh see antics.... duck, peek, call some fella in de room and pointing all over de place, pulling de curtain and ah setta ting... mih fren rel like slakeness and tell mih if only she get dat fuh ah 3sum....

DFC
2NRholic

Postby DFC » August 1st, 2011, 6:46 am

So there I was, still kinda high from all the hard wine I jus drink,
Sittin by the table, waiting for guests to come in the hotel.

So in walks a small skinny indian fella and a big tough looking woman.
The woman looked mean and agressive and had something poking out of her bag...it looked like a strap on dildo.
She paid the money and I say yeh...go up room 20.

I couldn't remember if that room was in use already..lol.
5 minutes after I hear some commotion upstairs and the fella come back down complaining..

Oh sheit...d room really was in use..haha.
So I just send him to some other random room.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 1st, 2011, 7:08 am

foss wrote:

in english pls..

My good chap, on one of my various expeditions to said establishment, I brought along a female companion whose sexual orientation was a bit flawed, as she was merrily attracted to both sexes. As I proceeded to close the window, lo and behold, at the adjacent abode, there stood a woman, draped in only a towel, so I indicated to my companion to come and view the towel-draped woman. In the midst of things, my companion encouraged me to observe the woman deeply. In time to come, the woman released said towel and proceeded to free her vagina of any liquid and moisture. The woman had a beautiful pair of breasts and the vagina's formation was top class. I got her attention by blowing a little air out of my mouth at the same moment she proceeded to re-dress herself, and if you saw the antics that followed, she crouched, peeked lightly then alerted a male chap in the room and striked her finger in all directions, tugging at the drapes and other actions. My companion is very fond of slack behavior and reciprocated to me that if she only acquired the woman for a sexual expedition with the two of us.... Image

:|

Dragsta
punchin NOS

Postby Dragsta » August 1st, 2011, 8:31 am

Roflllllllllll

but tried that carpark ting 1st time and last time,... cuz it costed me $4500 in Repairs... dem ting does really blight yuh vehicle!!!

will do it in a rental.. but not personal..

go tek meh BJ normal normal... but not bull

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » August 1st, 2011, 8:48 am

well saturday nite i pick up a bess ting i marking for a lil while... after the nookie start to get hot we pull een by marianas... as i almost reach by d desk to pay d clerk looking drunk drunk and i hearing real comess and cussin going on and see a fella wid a shark jersey peeking tru a window playing wid heself.

i buss out and went econo one time oui

r3iXmann
punchin NOS

Postby r3iXmann » August 1st, 2011, 8:49 am

K74t wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lulz.

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » August 1st, 2011, 8:58 am

nismotrinidappa wrote:well saturday nite i pick up a bess ting i marking for a lil while... after the nookie start to get hot we pull een by marianas... as i almost reach by d desk to pay d clerk looking drunk drunk and i hearing real comess and cussin going on and see a fella wid a shark jersey peeking tru a window playing wid heself.

i buss out and went econo one time oui

Fedup talk to sharkman about dat inno :roll:

troublemaker
Sweet on this forum

Postby troublemaker » August 1st, 2011, 9:09 am

Buh dragsta rell men does go bull...yuh eh hadda come on chuna to boast :lol: :lol:

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » August 1st, 2011, 9:18 am

K74t wrote:
foss wrote:

in english pls..

My good chap, on one of my various expeditions to said establishment, I brought along a female companion whose sexual orientation was a bit flawed, as she was merrily attracted to both sexes. As I proceeded to close the window, lo and behold, at the adjacent abode, there stood a woman, draped in only a towel, so I indicated to my companion to come and view the towel-draped woman. In the midst of things, my companion encouraged me to observe the woman deeply. In time to come, the woman released said towel and proceeded to free her vagina of any liquid and moisture. The woman had a beautiful pair of breasts and the vagina's formation was top class. I got her attention by blowing a little air out of my mouth at the same moment she proceeded to re-dress herself, and if you saw the antics that followed, she crouched, peeked lightly then alerted a male chap in the room and striked her finger in all directions, tugging at the drapes and other actions. My companion is very fond of slack behavior and reciprocated to me that if she only acquired the woman for a sexual expedition with the two of us.... Image

ahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wheeeeezzeeeeeee!!!

Aquarius
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Aquarius » August 1st, 2011, 10:06 am

sharkman121 wrote:
K74t wrote:
foss wrote:

in english pls..

ahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wheeeeezzeeeeeee!!!

x2
Image[/quote]

carmelo
Sweet on this forum

Postby carmelo » August 1st, 2011, 11:21 am

K74t wrote:
foss wrote:

in english pls..

that jolly good and spot on :D :D

ilove3
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ilove3 » August 1st, 2011, 11:23 am

ROFL... like some ah dem who readin in dis forum kinna dunce oh 'in english please'.... tank yuh mih bruddah!! btw, de gyul is ah indian teacher from arouca.. is it me or does it seem as if most teachers is freaks?

K74t wrote:
foss wrote:

in english pls..

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » August 1st, 2011, 11:24 am

lol like allyuh never hear bout fkin stdz.. go brave

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » August 1st, 2011, 11:30 am

streetbeastINC. wrote:lol like allyuh never hear bout fkin stdz.. go brave

x2

Mark!
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Mark! » August 1st, 2011, 11:30 am

hahahah WDMC LOL Image

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » August 1st, 2011, 3:57 pm

where is brave? How much for 2hrs?

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » August 1st, 2011, 7:38 pm

eliteauto wrote:

where is brave? How much for 2hrs?

you ever fk her? miss stdz? how she does look?

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » August 2nd, 2011, 10:34 am

$ 160 for 2 hrs? das a "special" room awa?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”