Forums

Car Insurance Question

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Fearless
3NE 2NR for life

Re: Car Insurance Question

Postby Fearless » June 26th, 2014, 11:31 am

Sorry to bump the thread, but have a question.
Is it possible for a insurance company to over look the police report? Meaning that even though a driver is given wrong in the police report the insurance company goes against the report?

I hope what i asking not confusing

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » June 26th, 2014, 11:40 am

i believe the insurance company have their own investigation so they don't have to take on what the police report says

Fearless
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Fearless » June 26th, 2014, 11:47 am

ABA Trading LTD wrote:i believe the insurance company have their own investigation so they don't have to take on what the police report says

Ok. so the police report somewhat unnecessary? unless its in the insurance favour?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » June 26th, 2014, 11:51 am

its necessary, you have to make a police report before you can submit a claim

but if one the parties involved have friends in the police service or insurance company, then they can disregard the police report or fabricate one

it sucks but its the fact

had a accident in front my office the other day, a Subaru come speeding down the right lane,overtaking a line of cars and end up slamming into a car that was in the correct lane that was turning right.
my cameras pick up the accident and i transfer it to a flash drive and I asked the police officers who were at the scene if they want a copy, they say ok, they guh check me

2 months after, the driver of the car that was right (the one who was turning into a business place) come asking me if my cameras pick up anything because the police report say that he didn't have on any indicator and how the subaru was only trying to overtake him because he was driving slow
Mind you, the subaru overtake about 9 cars and then fly into a fence when it hit his car eh

Fearless
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Fearless » June 26th, 2014, 1:01 pm

ABA Trading LTD wrote:its necessary, you have to make a police report before you can submit a claim

but if one the parties involved have friends in the police service or insurance company, then they can disregard the police report or fabricate one

it sucks but its the fact

had a accident in front my office the other day, a Subaru come speeding down the right lane,overtaking a line of cars and end up slamming into a car that was in the correct lane that was turning right.
my cameras pick up the accident and i transfer it to a flash drive and I asked the police officers who were at the scene if they want a copy, they say ok, they guh check me

2 months after, the driver of the car that was right (the one who was turning into a business place) come asking me if my cameras pick up anything because the police report say that he didn't have on any indicator and how the subaru was only trying to overtake him because he was driving slow
Mind you, the subaru overtake about 9 cars and then fly into a fence when it hit his car eh

Ways a lot of bs does take place in t&t.
And i not talking about making a report i talking about the Rta report

ashleytt
Riding on 13's

Postby ashleytt » December 20th, 2014, 12:03 pm

Which is one of the best insurance company to insure a new car with, in terms of dealing with claims etc.

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » December 20th, 2014, 6:23 pm

ALIS wrote:But as mentioned before as skidz said, once the police has determined that you are in the wrong then they have to pay.(thats another headache).

As far as I know the Insurance company determines who is wrong in the accident. The police determines if or what laws were broken by the driver and charge him/her based on their findings

Source: Gasparillo Police Station

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » December 20th, 2014, 6:27 pm

ABA Trading LTD wrote:i believe the insurance company have their own investigation so they don't have to take on what the police report says

Rayman82
Riding on 13's

Postby Rayman82 » December 20th, 2014, 9:43 pm

ashleytt wrote:Which is one of the best insurance company to insure a new car with, in terms of dealing with claims etc.

Trinre and Beacon both seem to have decent reputations with claims.
In south there's a Trinre agency located near licensing office and Southern Sales, pretty close to the overpass. It's either called E.R Agency or Frank Ramdeens.
There's a Beacon agency located in that building as well called Alliance Insurance.
The Trinre agency/Ramdeen is a pretty big agency though, LOTS of people I know either have, or have had insurance there at some point. Since they're such a big agency they tend to help you out more than if you're dealing directly with the company.
Don't know much about the Beacon agency/Alliance Insurance, but Beacon seems to have a good rep.
Call both for quotes...can't hurt.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”