Thursday, April 24th, 2014

- It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:43 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Forum rules

This forum is for discussions on Trucks and Pickups only!
DO NOT POST ADS IN HERE
WTB (Want to buy), LF (Looking for), EOI (Expression of Interest) or FS (For sale) topics etc will be deleted.
If you are looking for a part please search or post in the Auto Parts Classifieds.
Please keep all discussion professional and technical. Opinions are welcomed, however trolling, spamming and bashing will not be tolerated.

Jump to:  

yanivboods
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:54 pm 
Riding on 13's

Good day tuners,

I am looking at changing my YD25 engine to a QD32 turbo. Will I be able to use the gearbox in the conversion. I read on this forum that it can be done but ,the bell housing would have to be changed.

Persons that did conversions on a frontier, please lend your advice/comments. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

spartanisim
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:29 pm 
Street 2NR

what s the problem with your engine.............looking for some parts..

tr1ad
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:44 pm 
2NR phototakerouter

QD32 comes turbo?!?!?!

bigchief3679
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:56 pm 
I LUV THIS PLACE

Yup, a version of the frontier came with the QD32 turbo.