TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

WTK Frontier

Diesel, Gas, 4x4, 4x2

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
This forum is for discussions on Trucks and Pickups only!
DO NOT POST ADS IN HERE
WTB (Want to buy), LF (Looking for), EOI (Expression of Interest) or FS (For sale) topics etc will be deleted.
If you are looking for a part please search or post in the Auto Parts Classifieds.
Please keep all discussion professional and technical. Opinions are welcomed, however trolling, spamming and bashing will not be tolerated.
karlos
3NE 2NR for life

WTK Frontier

Postby karlos » May 7th, 2013, 3:29 pm

hey guys recently bought a 2.5l frontier and as almost every owner who has a frontier is annoyed by the bouncing . what can be done to reduce this boucing ?

R. Hertz33
Chronic 2NR

Re: WTK Frontier

Postby R. Hertz33 » May 23rd, 2013, 6:46 pm

you can change the torsion bars - check out 4x4parts.com the american version of the frontiers are the same minus the v6 gas engine which they had to use instead of the diesel engines we get to comply with the emission standards

Havoc
Sweet on this forum

Re: WTK Frontier

Postby Havoc » May 24th, 2013, 10:08 am

putting in som KYB gas shocks also helps to dampen the ride
been running them all round for the past few months and my only complaint is when there isn't any load on the rear end the ride is a bit harsher than usual
other than tht it def helps wit d bouncing issue of the frontier

was also told by a guy workin in a parts place tht changing the upper cradle arm bushings to teflon or polyurethane also helps wit the bouncing of the front end, but i hv not changed mine so i can't say whether or not it'll make a difference

don't expect any miracles howevr, to truly get a marked difference in susp performance u wud hv to install an entire kit such as an Ironman or OME

Advertisement

Return to “Trucks & Pickups”