Forums

Wallerfield to be revived for CMRC Regional Racing

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

C is for Cyc
3NE 2NR for life

Re: Wallerfield to be revived for CMRC Regional Racing

Postby C is for Cyc » July 15th, 2014, 4:00 pm

So price of normal tickets :grin: since I can't afford VIP.
Directed to anyone with this info.

dread_2002
Sweet on this forum

Postby dread_2002 » July 15th, 2014, 4:04 pm

allya aint realise if this event dont make enough money.. racing done again!

So expect level DiG OUT ya EYE thing!

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Re: Return of Wallerfield?

Postby Aaron 2NR » July 15th, 2014, 5:50 pm

turbosingh wrote:
SR wrote:hope the contractor gets paid

:lol: :lol:
Any replies from TTASA Aaron?

Just checked my email and i got a favourable response. i just have to get my forms filled out etc and submit.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 15th, 2014, 6:13 pm

C is for Cyc wrote:So price of normal tickets :grin: since I can't afford VIP.
no word on General Admission price as yet and there are suggestions to have a tier between the General Admission and the VIP.

TTASA has stated VIP tickets for this event are $1000 per person inclusive of breakfast, lunch, finger food etc and drinks including alcohol will be served.

I am not sure what the facilities will be like, but for comparison, the VIP at the circuit track in Barbados for the Top Gear Festival was US$250 per person per day. That is about TT$1600, however it came complete with food served all day in a HUGE spacious structure with good viewing of the track with lounge seating, set tables, and food stations with sushi bar, coffee bar, chinese food, food buffets etc etc plus a well stocked bar and waitresses attending to you. VIP tickets also let you go to any part of the spectator area you wanted and limited pit area access.

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » July 15th, 2014, 6:23 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
C is for Cyc wrote:So price of normal tickets :grin: since I can't afford VIP.
no word on General Admission price as yet and there are suggestions to have a tier between the General Admission and the VIP.

TTASA has stated VIP tickets for this event are $1000 per person inclusive of breakfast, lunch, finger food etc and drinks including alcohol will be served.

I am not sure what the facilities will be like, but for comparison, the VIP at the circuit track in Barbados for the Top Gear Festival was US$250 per person per day. That is about TT$1600, however it came complete with food served all day in a HUGE spacious structure with good viewing of the track with lounge seating, set tables, and food stations with sushi bar, coffee bar, chinese food, food buffets etc etc plus a well stocked bar and waitresses attending to you. VIP tickets also let you go to any part of the spectator area you wanted and limited pit area access.

Dont forget lewis hamilton signing autographs :lol:

dragaholic
Riding on 18's

Postby dragaholic » July 15th, 2014, 6:45 pm

Guesstemating:

1000.00 tuh stand up under ah tent in de mud with doubles and corn soup.
500.00 tuh stand up in de mud. wit de mosquitoes.

awesome
Street 2NR

Postby awesome » July 15th, 2014, 7:29 pm

Please guys NO negatives , the event is well put together KIDS FREE / ADULT $100.00
let us all work together this is a time to put your differences behind you and let move forward
if any of you have questions about this event please call me @ 680 2058 i will be happy to answer your concerns

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » July 15th, 2014, 7:29 pm

Hey .....contractors hada get paid ..............

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » July 15th, 2014, 7:33 pm

How do media get access?

awesome
Street 2NR

Postby awesome » July 15th, 2014, 11:11 pm

Aaron2NR get in contact with me and will arrange

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » July 16th, 2014, 3:09 am

Oh gosh, this was such an excellent event....

HN Racing
Ricer

Postby HN Racing » July 16th, 2014, 12:43 pm

Guys,

Let's forget about link for just a bit, you all can get back to him at a later date, Let's focus on the subject at hand.

I've been competing in CMRC for the last 4 years overseas and it has been a very difficult task with no place to test or tune my race cars (yes, 2 -SR16 - B13) & NO Major Sponsors.

Finally TTASA has re-claimed Wallerfield after a 9 year battle. We must be happy as there's now a place for us to race, even if it's short/long term. The guys at TTASA are working very hard to get this event off the ground.
It will be the first of it kind better than ever with some great vehicles coming.

Let me give you an insite as to what type of machines are coming to TNT, Car's we've NEVER had the opportunity to see RACE,

TURBO GUYS WILL LOVE WHAT THEY SEE & HEAR.........................these cars sound like motor bike up the front straight.

Guyana:
2 EVO 9's - Father & Son - Fastest in the Caribbean
1 Subaru - Tube Chassis - Nothing exist in TNT like this Subaru - Gearing, paddle shift
1 Mazda Miata - 4 AGE Turbo- this dam car like lightening, Blow off ???
1 Mazda RX 8- 3 Rotor -Fast like Hell - sounds like the devil is in it
1 Evo 6
2 Honda's (NA) - these cars running.
1 RX 7 - 3rd Gen - NA -But keeps up very well with the Turbo Cars.
1 VW 1.6 gulf -- ?????

Jamaica:

1 DTM Audi
1 RX 7 (2nd Gen) 12 A turbo -- Fast
2 Honda's (B18C & K20) -- Lead the GP 2 Championship
1 Mit. Mivec -1.8

Barbados:
1 RX 3 - Turbo - Mark Maloney - very Fast
1 Audi A4 1.8 Turbo - Driver - Old guy Maloney Senior.
2 Honda's - NA -B18C & K20 - These are quick, got seq box
2 Toyota Starlet - NA- 4age
1 Ford Focus - 4wd turbo
1 Lotus -turbo

Guys,
this all I can remember at this time, I'm sure I left out some other guys but JUST LOOK AT THE LISTING & THINK OF THE VALUE OF THESE CARS.

Wallerfield is going to be HOT,HOT -----don't let petty thoughts/feeling cause you to miss this opportunity to be part of the CMRC.

As I said above, 4 years been with CMRC, the equipment out there unbelievable......you have to see this.

MarkDamo

Postby MarkDamo » July 16th, 2014, 12:53 pm

hmmmm it would be cool they open it and it have like track days that would be awesome too anybody bring their car . Allow a certain amount of cars on the track but also make use of the track and make money i cant see why this is not bad as other famous circuits has use this. I would love track days where i could test out my car and drive and have fun and Learn.

TeamH2O
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TeamH2O » July 16th, 2014, 1:00 pm

I cant see on the whole WHY they just cant stop the blockage of using wallerfield permanently , I mean, if the place is being organized for an event, why not let it be a permanent thing in T&T?

HN Racing
Ricer

Postby HN Racing » July 16th, 2014, 1:04 pm

The VIP section in both Barbados & Guyana are awesome,

Well covered, very nice table & Chairs, very good floors & safety rails, VERY GOOD VIEWING,
Un-Limited Drinks -as mush as you can..., Breakfast, lunch/Food -all day, Music, Dancing Girls, MORE etc........

If you had the opportunity to visit you'll know & stop talking if you don't know ....ask someone who has been there..................

TTASA - HAVE TO MEET OR EXCEED THESE STANDARDS ---------They know, they've been there and as I know it, No one works for free again, so people working are getting paid.

The guys who's posting negative comments, please find out from good sources as to what's happening, visit Wallerfield so you can be part and see the work being done for this event,

just look at my post before, look at the type of equipment coming.

It's the most amount of sequential gearing ever to touch down on this island. Most cars are over 600HP easy....

HN Racing
Ricer

Postby HN Racing » July 16th, 2014, 1:09 pm

Guys,

Check out the CMRC Group 4 Cars that will be coming to TNT, listen to the engines?????

http://youtu.be/lYU5oZJiXJc

HN Racing
Ricer

Postby HN Racing » July 16th, 2014, 1:17 pm

I forgot,

There are motor Bikes, they are also taking part of CMRC, Guyana, Jamaica, etc...

SO ALL YOU FAST BIKE GUYS OUT THERE,

THE OPPORTUNITY HAS ARRIVED FOR YOU TO SHOW WHAT YOU'RE MADE OFF.
Less talk time for action....

Come and battle these guy......... they very fast & fearless ---- One had a crash in Barbados, repair spare bike with engine from crash bike and returned to race.....

HN Racing
Ricer

Postby HN Racing » July 16th, 2014, 1:27 pm

Another piece of CMRC and what is about, Trinidad is on board

COROLLA KID
Riding on 16's

Postby COROLLA KID » July 16th, 2014, 2:46 pm

Sounds great!,
just hope they don't do like what they did for the San Fernando Grand Prix and barricade up around the track so much the spectators can't even see the action, the fence along the "cross" stretch was like 2' from a big drain...

Racing is a spectators sport, so aside from the track preparation the spectators vantage points should also be a MAJOR thing for y'all to plan and consider........can't even remember the last time i gone a racing event and it had enough bleachers for the spectator to sit, man have to stand in the hot sun, foot hurting all kinda thing just to watch the sport we all love...

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » July 16th, 2014, 3:01 pm

If you recall san fernandp gran prix was free to spectators with limited funding

I agree there was a lot witb regards to safety that must be corrected from sfgp.

Type Rated
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Type Rated » July 16th, 2014, 5:13 pm

Taken today

ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1405545112.282991.jpg

ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1405545140.188081.jpg

ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1405545151.418943.jpg

ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1405545163.370632.jpg

ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1405545173.767413.jpg

ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1405545183.211650.jpg

ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1405545193.408887.jpg

ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1405545204.546002.jpg

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » July 16th, 2014, 5:26 pm

Lot of work to be ready

MICROTECH 7
3NE 2NR for life

Postby MICROTECH 7 » July 16th, 2014, 5:45 pm

awesome wrote:Please guys NO negatives , the event is well put together KIDS FREE / ADULT $100.00
let us all work together this is a time to put your differences behind you and let move forward
if any of you have questions about this event please call me @ 680 2058 i will be happy to answer your concerns

First off, I would like to thank you for allowing us the opportunity to express our thoughts and opinions in positive discourse.

The second is congratulations towards a positive forward movement in Motorsport. The facts are clear that circuit drivers have been affected most without the use of an oval track type event, which I have become to love and appreciate.

I have enormous respect for the HN racing team, that performs as a perfect family racing unit, they are a shining example of where we should be in T&T as ONE TEAM.

Mr. awesome, these guys have the best intentions for the sport, but venom towards the GB has been placed in their veins over the years in the form of ignorance, neglect and disrespect, this is evident within the tone of their post and responses.

A few suggestions, 1) start by bringing us all together through affiliation, how should we progress with you if we are separate. 2) After the CMRC, how can we all benefit through the use of Wallers... do we we have to join TTASA....and how ? 3) If I have to build a circuit car, what are the requirements for group class, you may have to teach us, most all have never circuited before.

Most of us are willing to meet you half way, are you willing to....as your post suggest, " Put our differences behind, forget the past and move forward. Enquiring interested minds would like to know

Now are you, interested in your future stake holders ????

awesome
Street 2NR

Postby awesome » July 16th, 2014, 6:04 pm

MICROTECH 7, thanks for understanding our way foward, as you know time is of importance to get this race track ready for the 24th August 2014. However i am at the track everyday and will be happy to meet with you or anyone who is intrested in being part of the organization or even helping in making this event a success. My name is Jameer Ali and my contact number is 1868-680-2058. Both you and Aaron can contact me, as i got an inbox message from Aaron but its not opening on my phone. If there are any questions from anyone on this forum, please contact me and i will be glad to answer any questions!

awesome
Street 2NR

Postby awesome » July 16th, 2014, 6:09 pm

Type Rated, thank you for those lovely pictures!

HN Racing
Ricer

Postby HN Racing » July 16th, 2014, 7:01 pm

I know for a fact once CMRC is finished in TNT & the track available, TTASA is not about keeping motor sport down, this management team is very working hard to get it right.

There are some good thing happening in the near future and the younger guys who's going to benefit.

Just as Barbados committed to purchasing 10-Radical cars, lets see what TTASA can come up with....

LETS SUPPORT THEM THIS TIME.

Anyone, needing info (Rule & Reg. etc...) as to how to begin in circuit racing, it's no problem with me guiding you, just give me a call @ 468-2474 and I'll work with you @ No cost....

HN-Racing is committed to the future development of Motor Sport in TNT, I've got over 30 years of being in & around....

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » July 16th, 2014, 7:10 pm

i'm hearing a lot of commitments for a a lot of people with regards to this event and possibility of reviving the entire motorsport industry in trinidad.

there has always been the notion that TTASA is keeping back motorsport, "where the money gone?" "what have they done" and i share a lot of these sentiments but i also learnt something a while back "Do not let your past dictate your future"

I'm a junior in the entire scheme or things in trinidad especially in the motor industry but after 9 years there is a possibility of an event happening at wallerfield and who knows what else. I think we need to look at this with a clear mind and proper public scrutiny.

I believe if what we are seeing is an indication of what can happen for motorsport, we have a positive path in front of us.

chris1388
Riding on 18's

Postby chris1388 » July 16th, 2014, 8:26 pm

This really is great and it is a step in the right direction but let me ask something and no I am not trying to be negative, but we have not hosted an event of any sort in such a long time much less a big international event like the one that they are now hustling to prepare for....that "track" they trying to revive looks in terrible condition from the years its been last used as a racing track.....is it really the best idea to put million dollar cars and peoples lives on a surface like that in a month time?
My concern is that this ends up doing more harm than good for our cause.....hopefully it all turns out well.

MarkDamo

Postby MarkDamo » July 16th, 2014, 8:30 pm

:angel: :lol: Well Damn I loving the positives u guys getting me hyped as hell. I am 18 with literally no motorsport background and so far for me Solodex and Drag N Wind is right now the closest thing i could see me performing on a track But I loving how this going Lets Hope it happens just as it suppose to and put us back on the map on motorsport. I would love to see circuit racing again and I fully supporting u guys.

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » July 16th, 2014, 9:06 pm

chris1388 wrote:This really is great and it is a step in the right direction but let me ask something and no I am not trying to be negative, but we have not hosted an event of any sort in such a long time much less a big international event like the one that they are now hustling to prepare for....that "track" they trying to revive looks in terrible condition from the years its been last used as a racing track.....is it really the best idea to put million dollar cars and peoples lives on a surface like that in a month time?
My concern is that this ends up doing more harm than good for our cause.....hopefully it all turns out well.

spoke with jameer and they are doing a concrete pour on the entire surface and not just rock and asphalt. if we recall Barbados finished their track close to the date of the TOP gear event...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”