TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

need some info re pickups and panel vans

Diesel, Gas, 4x4, 4x2

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
This forum is for discussions on Trucks and Pickups only!
DO NOT POST ADS IN HERE
WTB (Want to buy), LF (Looking for), EOI (Expression of Interest) or FS (For sale) topics etc will be deleted.
If you are looking for a part please search or post in the Auto Parts Classifieds.
Please keep all discussion professional and technical. Opinions are welcomed, however trolling, spamming and bashing will not be tolerated.
dman
Ricer

need some info re pickups and panel vans

Postby dman » March 12th, 2015, 11:45 am

hi all i am in need of some assistance

i am thinking of buying a used pickup 4dr how would you rank the models out there
i have been looking at
frontier
hilux
navara
bt50
ranger
dmax
Mitsubishi

how do they rank in ride , interior space , maintenance availability of parts etc

my max price range max 100 - 110 000 but would rather go as lower since i would like to have some cash in case of the foreseen repair

i was also looking at panel vans e.g
nissan caravan
l200
hiace
etc

i was thinking panel since i could have a covered transport space and might get it in automatic

any help would be appreciated

seech7195
Street 2NR

Re: need some info re pickups and panel vans

Postby seech7195 » July 10th, 2015, 11:56 am

I have a frontier and can testify to it being a tough vehicle. The ride quality can be improved with the use of gas shocks. Back seat space may be limited based on your passengers size . very low maintenance vehicle. Price may range from 60k for 4x2 and upwards depending on if u prefer a 4x4. In my opinion its an excellent vehicle

Advertisement

Return to “Trucks & Pickups”