Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014



- It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:03 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Jump to:  


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
rxforever
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:42 pm 
Offline
Trinituner Peong

Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:08 am
Posts: 408
Location: Arima
kerry got his car bac?


Top
 Profile  
 
twinesupra 7mgtegt4088r
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:56 pm 
Offline
Riding on 13's
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:25 am
Posts: 7
Location: nurburgring
mixed emotions, yes, but at the end of the day, GOD and the support of the loyal fans and DWO made this day possible! Big up to Kerry and all the other DWO members who work so hard to get their cars up to a operating standard so they can perform this day. also thank the females for their presence,(it had som bess grades dey, hoti hoti!!) hope next time i will driving!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Conrad
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:10 am 
Offline
punchin NOS
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 3941
Location: 3NE2NR
Death-Row wrote:
reached kinda late (3PM) but damnnnnnnnn that was a great event. bess stuff fellas. the sound of the 32 lawwwwwwwd


X1MEELION


Top
 Profile  
 
Goolie
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:21 am 
Offline
3NE2NR is my LIFE
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:52 pm
Posts: 731
Location: on d northbound highway
ya'll got any pics of this event? was unable to make it to this one. Next time for sure since i'm a huge fan. No RWD yet :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
dream-carz
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:49 am 
Offline
3NE 2NR Power Seller
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:07 pm
Posts: 216
RB~Man wrote:
skylineGTR55036018 wrote:
ay ah see this boy with de red s14 with the s15 front pas thru. but i aint see him drift. waiz tha 1...


YEA i see jodi.........he was dey but he eh stop he juss pass to see if we was still drifting maybe he is MR BIG. he eh even stop and say hello but he wah kerry help train ppl in he club ....buh wha d arse is dis. SUMTING WRONG. and yes jodi i do not like you.


whey boy, you hurt me feelings, and i now start to like you. but seriously, i don't know you and don't dislike you. I see nothing wrong with me asking kerry to help train drivers who want to learn to drift. The more drifters the better for the sport. Apparently there is a misconception about the intentions of Slide Syndicate. It was not formed to battle any other club out there. It was formed to promote the sport as it was dead for quite some time. I see absolutely no reason why the two clubs can't work together to achieve the same goal. I saw Kerry drift yesterday and he is dam good, surely the DK of Trinidad. It would be nice to take those skills to another level.


Top
 Profile  
 
RB~Man
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:04 am 
Offline
Riding on 13's
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:09 pm
Posts: 2
dream-carz wrote:
RB~Man wrote:
skylineGTR55036018 wrote:
ay ah see this boy with de red s14 with the s15 front pas thru. but i aint see him drift. waiz tha 1...


YEA i see jodi.........he was dey but he eh stop he juss pass to see if we was still drifting maybe he is MR BIG. he eh even stop and say hello but he wah kerry help train ppl in he club ....buh wha d arse is dis. SUMTING WRONG. and yes jodi i do not like you.


whey boy, you hurt me feelings, and i now start to like you. but seriously, i don't know you and don't dislike you. I see nothing wrong with me asking kerry to help train drivers who want to learn to drift. The more drifters the better for the sport. Apparently there is a misconception about the intentions of Slide Syndicate. It was not formed to battle any other club out there. It was formed to promote the sport as it was dead for quite some time. I see absolutely no reason why the two clubs can't work together to achieve the same goal. I saw Kerry drift yesterday and he is dam good, surely the DK of Trinidad. It would be nice to take those skills to another level.


i just fine you could of came and said hello. let ppl see you two together so that ppl won't have misconceptions about your club. all i want is to see this sport take off in trinidad. PS i would still like to see a slide syndicate vs dwo..... :lol: jodi full respect to you and your club but we dwo does always get fight down when we try. so it frustrates me and dwo


Top
 Profile  
 
rxforever
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:08 am 
Offline
Trinituner Peong

Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:08 am
Posts: 408
Location: Arima
WELL PUT MAN, we have to understand that DWO at least trying someting...and it is drawing a great following......yeah i an all wanna see an Slide syndicate and DWO slide off someday...but i find yeah man u could have stopped off an at least said hello
jus my 2 cents.......we ned unity and togetherness 0X


Top
 Profile  
 
dream-carz
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:19 am 
Offline
3NE 2NR Power Seller
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:07 pm
Posts: 216
I understand what you saying. But you should know that drifting could be very big in Trinidad however DWO alone cannot do it. Slide Syndicate cannot do it either. But Slide Syndicate is accepted by the governing bodies that are existing now and the one soon to come. For the love of the sport, proper decisions should be made and ego's put aside.


Top
 Profile  
 
speed demon
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:21 am 
Offline
Sweet on this forum
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:20 pm
Posts: 382
Location: Eastern Surburbia
RB~Man wrote:
dream-carz wrote:
RB~Man wrote:
skylineGTR55036018 wrote:
ay ah see this boy with de red s14 with the s15 front pas thru. but i aint see him drift. waiz tha 1...


YEA i see jodi.........he was dey but he eh stop he juss pass to see if we was still drifting maybe he is MR BIG. he eh even stop and say hello but he wah kerry help train ppl in he club ....buh wha d arse is dis. SUMTING WRONG. and yes jodi i do not like you.


whey boy, you hurt me feelings, and i now start to like you. but seriously, i don't know you and don't dislike you. I see nothing wrong with me asking kerry to help train drivers who want to learn to drift. The more drifters the better for the sport. Apparently there is a misconception about the intentions of Slide Syndicate. It was not formed to battle any other club out there. It was formed to promote the sport as it was dead for quite some time. I see absolutely no reason why the two clubs can't work together to achieve the same goal. I saw Kerry drift yesterday and he is dam good, surely the DK of Trinidad. It would be nice to take those skills to another level.


i just fine you could of came and said hello. let ppl see you two together so that ppl won't have misconceptions about your club. all i want is to see this sport take off in trinidad. PS i would still like to see a slide syndicate vs dwo..... :lol: jodi full respect to you and your club but we dwo does always get fight down when we try. so it frustrates me and dwo


Ok i believe we could take it down a notch fellas, the event was good let us keep the positive vibes.

oh and RB MAN does not represent nor has he ever represented at anytime past or present any views of DWO

"jodi full respect to you and your club but we dwo does always get fight down when we try. so it frustrates me and dwo"

The above statement represents his own views and are not authorized releases nor representative of DWO.


Top
 Profile  
 
rxforever
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 am 
Offline
Trinituner Peong

Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:08 am
Posts: 408
Location: Arima
Well put Jodi and nuff respect man...- hope to see this sport creating a big stirr in the sporting world, not only locally but also regionally, with theguidance of both DWO and Slide Syndicate...props to both!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
King 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:57 pm 
Offline
3NE 2NR for life
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:13 am
Posts: 167
Location: BY THE ROUNDABOUT SIDEWAYS....
Anybody have any pics need to see some or put some videos on youtube.....


Top
 Profile  
 
Muffy
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:36 pm 
Offline
Ricer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:10 pm
Posts: 20
Location: Racing on the illegal 1/4 mile!
All the bess in future... Fellas..

Big up to DWO, YDS & XR Performance for a well put together Drift Event...

Boi all yuh eh easy...

I cud imagine how all does drive on a normal day.. :shock:

BIG UP TO ALL DRIVERS & ORGANISERz..

Take it easy.. Will be there at the next event...:wink:

Until den... SIDEWAYS-ALWAYS.. :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
turbonetic
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 pm 
Offline
Riding on 13's
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:33 am
Posts: 13
Location: siparia
SPEED DEMON the event was nice things went not according to plans but it turn out gr8 D.W.O all the way i need a sticker lol


Top
 Profile  
 
Shio
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:24 pm 
Offline
Sweet on this forum
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 358
Location: Behind D PC Desk
nice event


Top
 Profile  
 
mafia generation
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:29 pm 
Offline
3NE 2NR for life
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:23 pm
Posts: 216
Location: Balmain
dream-carz, dread when i see yuh car in d car park i telling myself "he come tuh mash up the place too!!!"

maybe next time!!!

dem fellas put on a real good show!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
twinesupra 7mgtegt4088r
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:40 pm 
Offline
Riding on 13's
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:25 am
Posts: 7
Location: nurburgring
Tsuchiya, bess drifting man!
next time uh will be using my machine. make sure an get ur plane license first doh!! :scrambleup:


Top
 Profile  
 
King 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:48 pm 
Offline
3NE 2NR for life
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:13 am
Posts: 167
Location: BY THE ROUNDABOUT SIDEWAYS....
twinesupra 7mgtegt4088r wrote:
Tsuchiya, bess drifting man!
next time uh will be using my machine. make sure an get ur plane license first doh!! :scrambleup:


AND PAMPERS.........LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
Tsuchiya
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:26 pm 
Offline
3NE 2NR Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:42 pm
Posts: 1616
Location: the Drift Kid....
King 7 wrote:
twinesupra 7mgtegt4088r wrote:
Tsuchiya, bess drifting man!
next time uh will be using my machine. make sure an get ur plane license first doh!! :scrambleup:


AND PAMPERS.........LOL


...and a head and neck restraint device :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
speed demon
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:00 am 
Offline
Sweet on this forum
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:20 pm
Posts: 382
Location: Eastern Surburbia
Tsuchiya wrote:
King 7 wrote:
twinesupra 7mgtegt4088r wrote:
Tsuchiya, bess drifting man!
next time uh will be using my machine. make sure an get ur plane license first doh!! :scrambleup:


AND PAMPERS.........LOL


...and a head and neck restraint device :lol:


....and doh forget the bad ting with d powder on she neck :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
twinesupra 7mgtegt4088r
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:29 am 
Offline
Riding on 13's
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:25 am
Posts: 7
Location: nurburgring
doh frig it up, uh will never DAT in my car.
as a matter of fact, any girl sit in my car ha real belly cause wit dat boost,
their draws WILL fly off :scrambleup:


Top
 Profile  
 
King 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:21 pm 
Offline
3NE 2NR for life
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:13 am
Posts: 167
Location: BY THE ROUNDABOUT SIDEWAYS....
twinesupra 7mgtegt4088r wrote:
doh frig it up, uh will never DAT in my car.
as a matter of fact, any girl sit in my car ha real belly cause wit dat boost,
their draws WILL fly off :scrambleup:


And ur seat will be WETTTT.....


Top
 Profile  
 
ShIvAm
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:26 pm 
Offline
Riding on 16's
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:31 pm
Posts: 1297
Location: 3rd Gear
speed demon wrote:
Tsuchiya wrote:
King 7 wrote:
twinesupra 7mgtegt4088r wrote:
Tsuchiya, bess drifting man!
next time uh will be using my machine. make sure an get ur plane license first doh!! :scrambleup:


AND PAMPERS.........LOL


...and a head and neck restraint device :lol:


....and doh forget the bad ting with d powder on she neck :lol:


lol :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
speed demon
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:03 pm 
Offline
Sweet on this forum
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:20 pm
Posts: 382
Location: Eastern Surburbia
King 7 wrote:
twinesupra 7mgtegt4088r wrote:
doh frig it up, uh will never DAT in my car.
as a matter of fact, any girl sit in my car ha real belly cause wit dat boost,
their draws WILL fly off :scrambleup:


And ur seat will be WETTTT.....


den yuh go need to give she pampers , head and neck restraint and powder to dry up the sweat on she neck .............


so..............just roll wit d bad ting with the powder on she neck :P


Top
 Profile  
 
RB~Man
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:29 pm 
Offline
Riding on 13's
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:09 pm
Posts: 2
i doh know nobody. No one knows me. :twisted:


Last edited by RB~Man on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Tsuchiya
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:35 pm 
Offline
3NE 2NR Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:42 pm
Posts: 1616
Location: the Drift Kid....
^^ok...well biggup then

speed demon wrote:
King 7 wrote:
twinesupra 7mgtegt4088r wrote:
doh frig it up, uh will never DAT in my car.
as a matter of fact, any girl sit in my car ha real belly cause wit dat boost,
their draws WILL fly off :scrambleup:


And ur seat will be WETTTT.....


den yuh go need to give she pampers , head and neck restraint and powder to dry up the sweat on she neck .............


so..............just roll wit d bad ting with the powder on she neck :P


i didn't know bad ting actually DO wear underwear...so Twine yuh safe :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
twinesupra 7mgtegt4088r
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:20 am 
Offline
Riding on 13's
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:25 am
Posts: 7
Location: nurburgring
hhaa haaa hos d last girl that was in my car, still tryin to figure out who is she man and if she came in d car with any underwear on.
when she hear d blow off valve she stop talk and started to smile and ask, "what is that?"
thats when ah realized, hmm cat in baaag!!!
after that day she had no problem gettin d cold, cause she love d sneezing!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
_moti_
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:24 am 
Offline
Street 2NR

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 86
hahaha men dealing girls thats amazed by a "fas cyar" hahahaha


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Who is online

Registered users: [stitch], akashp, audiostar, badhabbits, Big Z, bigman, bignog, Bing [Bot], blacks, Boost Junkies, boostfactory#1, boxy, brakefluid, Bullet_proof, chavezz, chelsealife, cherrypopper, Chynee25, Corn Bird, d_dan, DAppleMan, de_dougla_smurf, desert punk, dillonrps13, dj_adesh, dynamik, ek4ever, eprom, glen anthony, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], heavy rollers, homeboy, icedog486, Icekolez, imran.ali2, INHUMAN, inter_elegance, jaden, JakeD40, jerome67893, johntho, jono, KAaDaM Marketing, Kenjo, keron53, kevan1983, kl122, lancer69, lifebegins@180, matix, medic, metalhead, mosque, Newkid187, nick639, nicko 666, Nixin, orangelancer, PiMan, PioneerKings, plentyofpeople, Project-JDM, pugboy, raakhee, RAJI, Rentals/sales warehouse, rfari, ruff neck chicken, ryansk, satguy868, sayyad10, scotty_buttons, SHABA, sheldon21, Spirited, srnoth, starship, strokes7, stunner, TechArt, terry25, Trini Hookah, trinmari, TYRE KING., uncle andy2771, vtec-ghost, WD01, wheelbarrow, Yahoo [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
3NE-2NR