TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Brazilian Pedrosa to return for TTKA event #4 - flyer added

Official TTKA Kart Racing Forum - Please visit www.ttkarting.com for more info on Karting

Moderators: LEEding-Edge28, 3ne2nr Mods

LEEding-Edge28
Ricer

Brazilian Pedrosa to return for TTKA event #4 - flyer added

Postby LEEding-Edge28 » May 18th, 2010, 3:56 pm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Victor Pedrosa will be returning to Trinidad to race on June 6th for the 4th event of the year put on by the TTKA. The event that was originally carded for the 23rd of May has been pushed back due to elections. Brazilian born Pedrosa raced in the TTKA's 2nd event and swept the day winning all 3 races in the ultra competitive Rotax International class. There have been three different winners so far from this group of competitors and with only 0.2 seconds separating the top 5 at last events qualifying no one seems to have a clear advantage.
Marcus Skinner won his first two races at the opening round of the championship and gave his Lange Trinidad Limited kart #999 the early lead in the points race. Victor Pedrosa had his Club Towers kart in top form winning all 3 races at the second event. He will most probably be using the #05 kart next race. The #28 Castrol LEEding-edge kart of Aaron Lee got back in the race for the championship winning two of the three races last event and took home top honors.
All three of these guys will be looking to be repeat winners after next round but they face strong challenges from #192 Craig Sumair who won his first heat race last event and #100 Club Towers kart of Ryan Peyrau who is currently tied for 1st in the championship despite not winning an event as yet.

Rotax International Championship Standings

Marcus Skinner 65

Ryan Peyrau 65

Craig Sumair 62

Aaron Lee 56

Kristian Boodoosingh 45

Victor Pedrosa 32

Brandon Singh 27

Ravi Singh 26

carfreak1024
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: Brazilian Pedrosa to return for TTKA event #4

Postby carfreak1024 » May 22nd, 2010, 9:12 am

big up to craig, long time i en go the karting yes.

DownesDigital
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: Brazilian Pedrosa to return for TTKA event #4

Postby DownesDigital » May 22nd, 2010, 8:17 pm

will be there

rampie4u
Street 2NR

Re: Brazilian Pedrosa to return for TTKA event #4 - flyer ad

Postby rampie4u » May 28th, 2010, 1:08 pm

i take vacation for d cricket and to see d karting on d 23rd May buh d election (manning) mess up all meh plans ... when in the 5th meet ? and i actually passed on the 23rd (llike a fool) to see an mt parking lot ..lol ... hopefully i'll make the next meet ... Where can i find the schdule for 2010 ?

shawncanry
Riding on 13's

Postby shawncanry » May 31st, 2010, 2:39 pm

It sounds great. It is very good news for the fans to see the nice and heavy competition between the experts of the game. It provides great entertainment.

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » June 3rd, 2010, 9:58 pm

Victor Pedrosa should be making an appearance on TV6 on Friday morning around 6:30am

varu
Riding on 13's

Postby varu » June 14th, 2010, 8:59 pm

I am currently attending the University of the West Indies where i am studying Mechanical Engineering. For my final year of study i will be doing a project on go kart design and build. I would like to talk to someone if possible to get some ideas and tips as to how i should proceed. I tried to contact someone through the TTKA website but it doesnt work. I am aiming to design and build a go kart for children/juniors that will meet the required safety and technical specifications and that can be used to compete in your races. You can contact me at this email address. Any information that you can provide me with will be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you in advance.

varu
Riding on 13's

Postby varu » June 22nd, 2010, 3:59 pm

I am currently attending the University of the West Indies where i am studying Mechanical Engineering. For my final year of study i will be doing a project on go kart design and build. I would like to talk to someone if possible to get some ideas and tips as to how i should proceed. I tried to contact someone through the TTKA website but it doesnt work. I am aiming to design and build a go kart for children/juniors that will meet the required safety and technical specifications and that can be used to compete in your races. You can contact me at this email address (varu1990@hotmail.com). Any information that you can provide me with will be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you in advance.

Advertisement

Return to “TTKA - Karting”