TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

[BLOG]: TTKA Kart Racing # 4 - pics

Official TTKA Kart Racing Forum - Please visit www.ttkarting.com for more info on Karting

Moderators: LEEding-Edge28, 3ne2nr Mods

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

[BLOG]: TTKA Kart Racing # 4 - pics

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 6th, 2010, 10:20 pm

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

The 4th event in the TTKA Championship series for 2010 was definitely one of the most exciting for the club this year; the second event for the club featuring Brazilian kart racer Victor Pedrosa in the Rotax International class and added to that a visit by the new Minister of Sport, Anil Roberts, who also took a test drive in a kart around the ARC karting track.

click here for photos

varu
Riding on 13's

Re: [BLOG]: TTKA Kart Racing # 4 - pics

Postby varu » June 14th, 2010, 8:56 pm

I am currently attending the University of the West Indies where i am studying Mechanical Engineering. For my final year of study i will be doing a project on go kart design and build. I would like to talk to someone if possible to get some ideas and tips as to how i should proceed. I tried to contact someone through the TTKA website but it doesnt work. I am aiming to design and build a go kart for children/juniors that will meet the required safety and technical specifications and that can be used to compete in your races. You can contact me at this email address. Any information that you can provide me with will be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you in advance.

varu
Riding on 13's

Re: [BLOG]: TTKA Kart Racing # 4 - pics

Postby varu » June 22nd, 2010, 4:00 pm

I am currently attending the University of the West Indies where i am studying Mechanical Engineering. For my final year of study i will be doing a project on go kart design and build. I would like to talk to someone if possible to get some ideas and tips as to how i should proceed. I tried to contact someone through the TTKA website but it doesnt work. I am aiming to design and build a go kart for children/juniors that will meet the required safety and technical specifications and that can be used to compete in your races. You can contact me at this email address (varu1990@hotmail.com). Any information that you can provide me with will be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you in advance.

Advertisement

Return to “TTKA - Karting”