Saturday, December 20th, 2014

- It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:49 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Jump to:  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
AirSupport
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:12 pm 
Sweet on this forum

The First and only GPS tracking and recovery company with Air Support.
Attachment:
Recovery.png
Recovery.png [ 285.52 KiB | Viewed 22406 times ]

Attachment:
f6tech.JPG
f6tech.JPG [ 97.58 KiB | Viewed 19410 times ]

See what existing customers are saying about us in our Review Section.

We spared no expense when it comes to recovering our customer's vehicles.

24/7 Tactical Response teams
24/7 Customer support and emergency hotline
24/7 Surveillance aircraft, owned and operated by our company.
Modern operations centre with live video feeds, nothing eludes us.

Our GPS units allows customer tracking on our servers or on non smart phone...FREE

Sim charges all taken care of, first year included in system purchase. No need to top up.

System capable of:
Geofencing
Waypoint storage if cell signal is lost for any period of time
Immobilize vehicle
System shock proof and water proof. Great for boats
User login to our servers to track vehicle online and check history.

There are no other fees for the first year.

Renewal fees takes care of next year of sim charges and response service. Only $800.00 (remember this is only after the first year and is optional)

System purchase only $2600.00 (Inquire about our rebates off the price)
This includes System purchase and installation with one year replacement warrantee, online tracking, air and ground response, 24/7 emergency hotline (exclusive number only given to clients) and much more.

Office - 289-0183 (Mon to Sat 730am to 4pm)
Attachment:
reminderad.png
reminderad.png [ 294.04 KiB | Viewed 39695 times ]

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
These questions summarize what was asked via this thread, PMs and phone queries. If there are any more we would be happy to answer and add it here.

What is the cost of the GPS Tracker?
$2600.00

Do I have any other monthly fees?
No. All service provider charges are covered in our price.

Do I have to top up a Sim card to keep my service active?
No thats already take care of

Are there any annual fees?
Yes, after the first year, should you decide to retain the recovery service there will be a fee of $800 for Sim charges and recovery per year

If I decide not to renew what will happen?
You SIM card will not be reactivated and you will require to have your own card installed.

Is the SIM service GSM, GPRS, whats the difference?
Our service works with both GSM and GPRS. This means you can track by sending a SMS to the unit and it would return with its location (GSM). We use GPRS as well to allow the tracker to send information to our server to enable live tracking. With live tracking we could retain a history report of the tracker.

Can the history report be exported to excel?
Yes it can.

Can I shut down my vehicle or does Air Support do that?
You can shut down your vehicle by sending a SMS or using the web tracking server, we recommend that you allow us to handle the immobilize operation in instances of theft.

Does this system come with a remote?
Our systems are covert tracking units that normally are not installed to interface with the vehicle doors. You can have this system installed with your vehicle OEM keyless entry system or a separate alarm (Viper etc) installed. We have GPS alarm system as well that we can provide on request.

If I’m away from the vehicle and it is stolen would I receive an alert?
Once the car is broken into and the ignition activated the customer would receive a report via email. You could also set up a geofence around your vehicle if its going to be parked in a location for long periods (airports, mechanic etc)

Do you have an app I can use on my smart phone?
Yes and No- We have realized having an app is not the best thing for vehicle security. If the customer phone is stolen the thief would have access to the vehicle, its programming and possibly control. We have a mobile friendly interface that works with any mobile phone (smart phone) that gives you real time location and control of the ignition and other outputs.

What’s the Geofence?
The Geofence feature allows the client to establish a virtual boundary. Should the vehicle enter or exit this boundary an alert is sent

Is there an overspeed detection feature?
Yes there is, we can set an overspeed alarm to alert vehicle owners if drivers exceed an agreed speed limit.

How do I arrange installation?
You can call our visit our office. But for your convenience there is an online service application form, once filled out our CSR will call you to arrange the installation. Our installers would come to you.

I work during the day, Do you allow appointments after 5pm?
Yes we do. We have installed trackers at 130am.

What are my payment options?
At this time we accept, cash, cheques, bank transfers and bank deposits.

Do you have finance (hire purchase) options?
Yes, once you satisfy our Finance option application requirement you are offered a 3 month repayment period. (Please note discounts are not applicable when finance options are chosen)

So if more than one car is stolen at the same time how would you cover that from the air?
The key is to have more than one aircraft available, we do

Is there an additional cost to recovery?
No.

How does your service differ from other car recovery providers?
We are a GPS tracking and recovery service, we do not use radio frequency location devices (eg LO JACK)

With GPS we could pinpoint the location of a vehicle, immobilize it then retrieve it. There are inherent issues with GPS tracking as it uses satellites to pinpoint its location, if there is a canopy or severe cloud cover this could decrease the accuracy of the location sent from the tracker. Using aircraft we get a birds eye view of the area the vehicle is reported to be located and quickly verify actual location.

Other GPS providers can only rely on the tracker information until their recovery team have eyes on the vehicle. This could be very hard to do in a severely built up area where the car may be hidden. As time is always critical to a recovery we spared no expense to ensure that we could retrieve a vehicle in the shortest time possible.

Do you work with the TTPS?
All events of stolen vehicles must be reported to the TTPS and we shall abide by that. During the recovery process we would provide all necessary information on our activities to the TTPS.

If my vehicle is stolen and not recovered will you reimburse me?
No, we would not be liable for a vehicle that is not recovered. There are many reasons (other than system failure) that may cause us not to be able to find a vehicle (eg. tampering, permitted removal etc)

We have put systems in place to ensure that our trackers are tested every day remotely from our server. If one is found not to be responding we will contact the owner to have a technician come out to troubleshoot it.

Can I receive discounts with my insurance company?
At this time we do not have any agreements with insurance companies. Some of our customers have received discounts but thats on a per customer basis at the discretion of the insurance providers.

We would be happy to provide them with technical information upon request to assist you with the discount.

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2013-12-12 at 12.47.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-12-12 at 12.47.40 PM.png [ 360.87 KiB | Viewed 31812 times ]
cargpsad.png
cargpsad.png [ 299.59 KiB | Viewed 39695 times ]

Last edited by AirSupport on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 32 times in total.
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

*$kїđž!™
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:27 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

so after the first year and i chose not to renew....just saying....what sort of security would i have for my vehicle?

AirSupport
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:39 am 
Sweet on this forum

The tracking will still function but you would be responsible for your sim service. Recovery and sim service would be $800 for a next year with us.

Last edited by AirSupport on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

AirSupport
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:20 pm 
Sweet on this forum

Protect your investment. We are not just about offering alarms or trackers. We have developed a system to quickly locate and intercept your car (or boat) without the chance of thieves employing countermeasures.

From the minute your car is reported stolen to us, we dispatch aircraft and ground teams to intercept. The aircraft monitors the movement and records the event from the air. Live video is sent to our ground team before they arrive so they know the best point to intercept.

We could have eyes on your vehicle faster than any other service on the island, day or night. Compare cost. No other GPS recovery service is as affordable or equipped as we are.

Your car is an investment, and we treat it as it if it was ours.

Last edited by AirSupport on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

AirSupport
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:01 pm 
Sweet on this forum

Attachment:
tracking.jpg
tracking.jpg [ 466.53 KiB | Viewed 53027 times ]

V2NR 3.0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:52 pm 
punchin NOS

Wicked stuff

civicious
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:20 pm 
Street 2NR

what are the sim service charges like?

AirSupport
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:51 am 
Sweet on this forum

There are no SIM Charges.

We handle that for the year.

After the year there is a service fee of $1300 that takes care of the Recovery on Demand service.

If you choose not to continue after a year then you would be responsible for your own recovery and sim services. The Online tracking feature will still be active.

gundelero
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:59 am 
Chronic TriniTuner

interesting service.....

AirSupport
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:39 pm 
Sweet on this forum

Attachment:
101tracking.png
101tracking.png [ 111.18 KiB | Viewed 51972 times ]

This is a screenshot of our online tracking. All customers have access free of charge.

AirSupport
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm 
Sweet on this forum

Another great feature is the smart phone SMS tracking. No longer do you need to copy and paste coordinates. Just sent the find me code and the tracker would reply with a google link.

Attachment:
code.PNG
code.PNG [ 184.36 KiB | Viewed 51569 times ]

This is the link

Attachment:
reply.PNG
reply.PNG [ 308.19 KiB | Viewed 51569 times ]

*$kїđž!™
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:18 pm 
TriniTuner 24-7

do u have any recovery stories or feedback / reviews from your existing customers?

Redeyeblueeye
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:48 am 
Street 2NR

AirSupport wrote:
Attachment:
airsupportgps.jpg

24/7 Tactical Response teams
24/7 Customer support and emergency hotline
24/7 Surveillance aircraft, owned and operated by our company.

System purchase only $2000.00
This includes System purchase and installation with one year replacement warrantee, online tracking, air and ground response, 24/7 emergency hotline and much more.

Office - 289-0183 (Mon to Sat 730am to 4pm)
We may be on the Hanger floor, if you get our voicemail please leave a message and we will return your call.

Great Service!!! I will be contacting you for some details ...

I had a question however by the way,
Management sees nothing wrong with an AD for a 24/7 hotline LIVE company that
says "IF YOU GET A VOICE MAIL.... leave a message" ?

Little funny I think ... but talk soon
Cheers

AirSupport
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:59 am 
Sweet on this forum

We have two separate lines/numbers. Both are not co located. One is manned 24/7 thats the hotline only given to clients to reduce chances of congestion and the other is the office number co-located at the hanger. Sometimes the CSR has to attend to stuff in the hanger and may miss the call (this is rear but possible). We will get back to anyone who leaves a message.

AirSupport
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:01 am 
Sweet on this forum

*$kїđž!™ wrote:
do u have any recovery stories or feedback / reviews from your existing customers?

Luckily, none of our customer cars have been stolen. So reviews are none existent. This services was launched only three weeks.

We will have a customer feedback area on our website from next week or the week after. Stay tuned

AirSupport
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:06 am 
Sweet on this forum

Installations can be done on our site or at yours. Takes all of 15mins. Once done you would receive your username and password instructions via email.

AirSupport
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:27 pm 
Sweet on this forum

TNT Air support company is the first company to introduce GPS tracking and recovery using both land based and air assets. We deploy aircraft and tactical ground teams to recover your asset when required.

Our Tracking service, recovery, roadside pickup, sim charges is all included in your purchase. There are no monthly charges.

Redeyeblueeye
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:00 pm 
Street 2NR

AirSupport wrote:
We have two separate lines/numbers. Both are not co located. One is manned 24/7 thats the hotline only given to clients to reduce chances of congestion and the other is the office number co-located at the hanger. Sometimes the CSR has to attend to stuff in the hanger and may miss the call (this is rear but possible). We will get back to anyone who leaves a message.

Thanks for clearing that up. But from one Manager to another I was strictly referring to the impact of that statement, on the Marketing of your Service ...

I do know the some CSRs use things like bathrooms and some actually get time off to eat.
(hehehe)
Just looking out...
Anyway I have another one for you.

What is the reason for Air Support?
-I mean you have GPS right? and since 2004 I believe the military has allowed Civilian accuracy to within 1 foot right? SO that means you will 100% certainty that the tracked vehicle is within 1 foot ... (of your GPS signal ) or I think that's how it works? please correct me
-So... my question is do you a 24/7 tactical assault and recovery team launching from Air support ?
or do you need air support to track the signal?

Help me here this is a bit confusing ?
thanks in advance

AirSupport
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:14 pm 
Sweet on this forum

Excellent question. We are primarily an aerial operator and we have airplanes. Helicopters coming soon. Most GPS tracking companies offer tracking services and leave the recovery to someone else. We decided to make it all inclusive. If your car was stolen during the day in high traffic times you would need lots of human resources to enable a fast intercept. Some may argue that you could just shut down the vehicle and the police would do the rest, but any good thief worth his salt would get out of the area, maybe taking your laptop, iPad, handbag house keys etc. Also what if the police are responding to something else, no vehicle etc.

With the air support element, we will be able to reach most places on the island in less than 20mins keeping an eye on the car while the tactical team intercepts. The observer on the aircraft can coordinate the teams and initiate the shut down. We also have cameras on the aircraft to record the event, for evidence etc.

So we are not only going to recover your vehicle but attempt to prevent the contents from being stolen during the botched vehicle theft.

Using this method we could reduce the manpower and essentially reduce the cost to the customer. And really the bottom line is to make it as affordable as possible not compromising the effectiveness.

Hopefully once our heli gets here and all approvals are in we could get our teams deployed from the air.

Its all about Working smart not hard.

AirSupport
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:17 pm 
Sweet on this forum

There are other goodies included in our tactics that require the airsupport. But discussing that would compromise the operation.

Redeyeblueeye
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:59 am 
Street 2NR

AirSupport wrote:
There are other goodies included in our tactics that require the airsupport. But discussing that would compromise the operation.

Now you talking ... I feel like I know you ....;)

Got it though, love your business model and really support your concept and vision and personality (evident in the simplicity and efficiency of your response here)

I am assuming that your tactical capabilities include mobile ground units in several locations across the country, alluding the fact that they too maybe in Traffic without a siren (until your Sea Hawks, Heuys and Black Hawks arrive)?

Looking for Share Holders?

ABA Trading LTD
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:42 am 
3NE 2NR Power Seller

very nice and great price

one question

if I purchase the system for $2000 from you now and i sell my car in a few months, what's the cost to transfer to system from vehicle A to vehicle B?

AirSupport
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:41 am 
Sweet on this forum

ABA Trading LTD wrote:
very nice and great price

one question

if I purchase the system for $2000 from you now and i sell my car in a few months, what's the cost to transfer to system from vehicle A to vehicle B?

If you bring the car to us there is no cost. If we come to you it's $150.00

AirSupport
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:49 am 
Sweet on this forum

Restocking more tracking units this week. Installation takes about 15-20mins

We install the tracker with vehicle cut off and panic button.

Please note this is not an alarm, with keyless entry etc. This installation is independent of your vehicle alarm or factory keyless entry. It's very small and hidden in the vehicle.

AirSupport
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:23 am 
Sweet on this forum

Do you have a boat and concerned about your engine. Our units are waterproof and easy to conceal.

No matter where your boat ends up we will be able to reach it. Yes we have access to boats too. So we are now air, sea and land responders.

Only at AirSupport GPS division.

dredman1
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:35 pm 
I LUV THIS PLACE

Hi

Your service sounds great, but I'm just trying to clarify something I didn't see mentioned in any of your posts. If what you wrote below is the case:
AirSupport wrote:
Please note this is not an alarm, with keyless entry etc. This installation is independent of your vehicle alarm or factory keyless entry.
AirSupport wrote:
From the minute your car is reported stolen to us, we dispatch aircraft and ground teams to intercept.
then does that mean your company will only become aware of the car theft when the owner calls you to make a report, after they realise it's been stolen?

For instance if I'm in a mall or something for several hours and someone steals my car like 15 mins after I park it, then from what you wrote above, that means I (and by extension you since you're relying on me to notify you of the theft) may only realise it's been stolen when I return to my missing car several hours later. By then thieves would have had ample time to do what they want with the car and possibly even find/remove your device.

Is this the case, or are you notified somehow of the vehicle being stolen without the owner actually notifying you? (Not sure if I may be prying into a "secret" part of the device or your service here, so if you rather not answer I can understand.)

Also, just to verify... $2000 covers the cost of the device and it's installation, PLUS the service for the first year? And then $1300 to renew after that first year is up?

Thanks.

AirSupport
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:50 pm 
Sweet on this forum

We have had a few questions on this before.

1. This is not an alarm but could be integrated to work with your on board viper, prestige alarm etc. So yes you as we'll as our monitoring center will know the very moment your car is illegally removed. But let's just say your car was towed, and your alarm never went off, with our geofence and over speed feature you will know as well.

2. We have other things in this system that we are keeping to ourselves, making the aircraft a useful tool in case the thieves employees some kind of countermeasure.

3. I want to break this down:

Some providers charge
Cost for the a system, installed...ranges from $550 to $4000
Cost to access the online tracking website....I've seen $50 per month
Cost for recovery....prices range from $800 to $1500 per instance per year.
And then you are responsible for paying for your SIM card monthly. This adds up to over 1000 dollars per year.

These add up

We offer
Tracker, online tracking, recovery multiple instances, air support and we pay for the mobile GPRS service all for $2000. By the way this is the limited time Trinituner only price. No other company in Trinidad and Tobago are as affordable and equipped as we are.

AirSupport
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:52 pm 
Sweet on this forum

After the first year it's $1300 to renew. As well as we check the system to make sure it working correctly. We replace it if its malfunctioning for any reason.

Sim charges alone is expensive.

dredman1
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:59 pm 
I LUV THIS PLACE

OK thanks for clarifying. Is there an extra cost for integrating your system to work with my existing alarm, or is that included with the system purchase price?

AirSupport
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:27 pm 
Sweet on this forum

Included. Once your alarm supports the output.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next