Monday, September 1st, 2014



- It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:14 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Jump to:  


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
AutoSport
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:42 pm 
Offline
Riding on 17's
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:07 pm
Posts: 1357
So after what can be described as an extremely long break (for some) since the staging of the 2nd D&W Event on 11th March, AutoSport will be staging their third Drag and Wind(ing) Event next Sunday 29th April at the ARC Car Park, Arima.

Why (for some)? Well the AutoSport Team was invited to St. Lucia to run the competition aspect at the Landmark Events Drag Wars - The Redemption, International Drag Racing Event held over the weekend of 13th - 15th April.
More on this in another release.

This third event will be decisive, since from this point onwards, once competitors have selected a Class, they cannot move to another one and carry their points earned to date.

You can change a car and run in the same class and still maintain your points.
Or you can change your car, go to another class and now start to earn points in that new class.

New competitors are welcome.

Championship points will only be counted from your best eight Events.

New prizes from this Event…
Sponsored by Commercial Representations Limited:
Awards for Fastest TIME of the day IN EACH CLASS $1,000.00 (this being A and B combined)

Vouchers for the Winners of each Class

Third place trophies now included from 2nd Event.

BRIEFING MEETING will be held on Wednesday at MOSPORTT, Frederick Settlement from 7:00 pm.


Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
Top
 Profile  
 
Computerman
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:00 am 
Offline
Riding on 18's
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:32 pm
Posts: 1863
Location: Behind the Scenes
AutoSport wrote:
BRIEFING MEETING will be held on Wednesday at MOSPORTT, Frederick Settlement from 7:00 pm.

I will be there .


Top
 Profile  
 
MAZTUNE
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:22 pm 
Offline
Riding on 17's
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:04 pm
Posts: 1386
Location: San Fernando Trinidad
Computerman wrote:
AutoSport wrote:
BRIEFING MEETING will be held on Wednesday at MOSPORTT, Frederick Settlement from 7:00 pm.

I will be there .


We will also be there :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
TeRRoRWrisT
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:46 pm 
Offline
Riding on 13's
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:50 pm
Posts: 8
Location: 3ne 2nr
nice.... will be there to spectate until i call down ah ride.......lolzz


Top
 Profile  
 
twingated42R
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:15 pm 
Offline
Street 2NR
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:12 am
Posts: 54
cash prizes?

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

good goin autosport... show 'em how its done ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
Death-Row
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:19 pm 
Offline
punchin NOS
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:22 pm
Posts: 3612
Location: サンタクルスの回路で
arggggg car is down, will be there to spectate tho. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
honda hoe
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:28 pm 
Offline
TriniTuner 24-7
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 11:39 am
Posts: 9161
Location: polishing my "Most Banned In '07" trophy
hmmmmmmm


Top
 Profile  
 
Porn Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:21 am 
Offline
3NE 2NR Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:03 am
Posts: 3726
Location: suffering :-(
Honda hoe, you should come run your car. And I'll print out your sig so I can make you eat it. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
link
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:00 am 
Offline
Shifting into 6th

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:03 pm
Posts: 2127
twingated42R wrote:
cash prizes?

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

good goin autosport... show 'em how its done ;)

it's about time promotions companies fall in line........
thank you autosport for 'no more $150 trophies' for our sweating race crews....
.
this can only augur well for motor racing development
.
:wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
kes_vtec
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:15 am 
Offline
12 pounds of Boost
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:16 pm
Posts: 2273
Location: time out
thank you autosport for givin' other racer who what to do more than go in a straight line where to race.
thank you autosport, for charge my wife and friends 20TT to see me race
thank you autosport for providing tents, so that men can walk with their "wifes" and send the day in comfort.
thank you autosport for providing food
thank you autosport listening for both racers and visitors, when we have issues and then doing something about it.
thank you autosport for doing the best that you can given what you have...

sidenote, link care to join us sunday... is just 150TT to race, we will be happy to have u, if you have other plans, i understand...


Top
 Profile  
 
paparazzi
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:33 am 
Offline
I LUV THIS PLACE
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:39 pm
Posts: 1082
Damn, will be abroad for this one.

Rawle, any chance of a live video stream?


Top
 Profile  
 
irishbadlad
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:41 am 
Offline
Street 2NR

Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:41 am
Posts: 43
Location: st. Augustine
We will all be there for this event..better choice than the car show at center of excellence, (yawn) bring on the action fellas!!


Last edited by irishbadlad on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
kes_vtec
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:41 am 
Offline
12 pounds of Boost
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:16 pm
Posts: 2273
Location: time out
if you can provide internet, i will stream...


Top
 Profile  
 
Aaron 2NR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:05 am 
Offline
2NR phototakerouter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:28 am
Posts: 5737
rawle how u pull ah ttasa so boy.....meguiars have something that same day.....


Top
 Profile  
 
mumphard
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:05 am 
Offline
Riding on 13's

Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 2:04 pm
Posts: 4
Hoe vs Porn Star. :idea: :drinking:
Hmmmmm
This could be interesting to watch.


Top
 Profile  
 
crazybalhead
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:26 am 
Offline
TriniTuner 24-7
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:41 am
Posts: 11610
mumphard wrote:
Hoe vs Porn Star. :idea: :drinking:
Hmmmmm
This could be interesting to watch.


Not really. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hondahoe don't like carpark racing. :P


Top
 Profile  
 
honda hoe
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:29 am 
Offline
TriniTuner 24-7
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 11:39 am
Posts: 9161
Location: polishing my "Most Banned In '07" trophy
Porn Star wrote:
Honda hoe, you should come run your car. And I'll print out your sig so I can make you eat it. :lol:


wtf :shock: :? :lol:

advantage cyah dun nah :|


Top
 Profile  
 
nigie
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:51 am 
Offline
Shifting into 6th
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:11 pm
Posts: 1938
kes_vtec wrote:
thank you autosport for givin' other racer who what to do more than go in a straight line where to race.
thank you autosport, for charge my wife and friends 20TT to see me race
thank you autosport for providing tents, so that men can walk with their "wifes" and send the day in comfort.
thank you autosport for providing food
thank you autosport listening for both racers and visitors, when we have issues and then doing something about it.
thank you autosport for doing the best that you can given what you have...

sidenote, link care to join us sunday... is just 150TT to race, we will be happy to have u, if you have other plans, i understand...


hummm trying 2 understand the no. 3 thank you ??????


Top
 Profile  
 
professor
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:59 am 
Offline
Sweet on this forum
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:01 am
Posts: 369
#3: Each 'Wife' in a Separate tent, you just keep moving between tents, 'Ah going an check a Padner, an coming back now'
A friend told me that's how it's done.


Top
 Profile  
 
AutoSport
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 am 
Offline
Riding on 17's
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:07 pm
Posts: 1357
professor wrote:
#3: Each 'Wife' in a Separate tent, you just keep moving between tents, 'Ah going an check a Padner, an coming back now'
A friend told me that's how it's done.


Here we go again with you causing us to raise the bar.

So to satisfy Clause #3 we are seriously looking moving the bleachers to the North East of the Car Park, entrance for spectators on the North, and putting more tents where the bleachers were.


Top
 Profile  
 
AutoSport
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 am 
Offline
Riding on 17's
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:07 pm
Posts: 1357
Aaron 2NR wrote:
rawle how u pull ah ttasa so boy.....meguiars have something that same day.....

Ah my friend just our luck. And this after giving them ALL of the race-dates for 2012.

But I am advised this was the only date available at the Centre of Excellence.

So we race in the day, and Car-show later on.


Top
 Profile  
 
Team Loco
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 am 
Offline
3NE 2NR Power Seller
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 4:37 pm
Posts: 4716
Location: Trinidad y Tobago
sorry Rawle, cant make this one, didnt realise it clashed with the meguiars show. both the consul capri and the locost will be at the show


Top
 Profile  
 
nigie
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:34 am 
Offline
Shifting into 6th
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:11 pm
Posts: 1938
AutoSport wrote:
professor wrote:
#3: Each 'Wife' in a Separate tent, you just keep moving between tents, 'Ah going an check a Padner, an coming back now'
A friend told me that's how it's done.


Here we go again with you causing us to raise the bar.

So to satisfy Clause #3 we are seriously looking moving the bleachers to the North East of the Car Park, entrance for spectators on the North, and putting more tents where the bleachers were.


Ah yes.... an organization thats responsive ...to the needs of patrons.. :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
Aaron 2NR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:57 am 
Offline
2NR phototakerouter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:28 am
Posts: 5737
AutoSport wrote:
Aaron 2NR wrote:
rawle how u pull ah ttasa so boy.....meguiars have something that same day.....

Ah my friend just our luck. And this after giving them ALL of the race-dates for 2012.

But I am advised this was the only date available at the Centre of Excellence.

So we race in the day, and Car-show later on.


just pulling yuh leg pal...doh hit me with yuh walking stick now eh


Top
 Profile  
 
Ignorant Ignis
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:11 am 
Offline
punchin NOS
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 5:23 pm
Posts: 3985
honda hoe wrote:
Porn Star wrote:
Honda hoe, you should come run your car. And I'll print out your sig so I can make you eat it. :lol:


wtf :shock: :? :lol:

advantage cyah dun nah :|


ent :P :P

doubt im gonna make it ...got some minor electrical and suspension issues i doubt im gonna get sorted out in time ...fingers still crossed though


Top
 Profile  
 
Aaron 2NR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:16 am 
Offline
2NR phototakerouter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:28 am
Posts: 5737
^^ like yuh install the sr20


Top
 Profile  
 
link
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:21 am 
Offline
Shifting into 6th

Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:03 pm
Posts: 2127
kes_vtec wrote:
...........

sidenote, link care to join us sunday... is just 150TT to race, we will be happy to have u, if you have other plans, i understand...

sori...my sponsor asked me to attend the Meguiar's car show....
apart from that, the GTiR is prepped for the 'last man standing' competition......... :wink: :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
Ignorant Ignis
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:26 pm 
Offline
punchin NOS
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 5:23 pm
Posts: 3985
Aaron 2NR wrote:
^^ like yuh install the sr20


oh god oyeeee ......... i said minor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
AutoSport
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:11 pm 
Offline
Riding on 17's
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:07 pm
Posts: 1357
link wrote:
kes_vtec wrote:
...........

sidenote, link care to join us sunday... is just 150TT to race, we will be happy to have u, if you have other plans, i understand...

sori...my sponsor asked me to attend the Meguiar's car show....
apart from that, the GTiR is prepped for the 'last man standing' competition......... :wink: :idea:

Kes, we going good and peaceful so far.

Everybody getting their results. They know their points in the Championship.

Please, let us continue, good and peaceful. Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
paparazzi
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:32 pm 
Offline
I LUV THIS PLACE
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:39 pm
Posts: 1082
Rawle, on the day, just remember to do some brief updates with times etc in this thread during competition for the guys who won't be there......otherwise I going to be txting you every 5 mins


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Who is online

Registered users: 333halfevil, archangel2011, Bing [Bot], boxman, espinoza, Exabot [Bot], flaps, GeneralHonda, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], GT RACING, honda123, King Banton, KR Imports, luke joseph, mad, MD33, mendersonc, mojoe, Nightshield, Nissan_Man13, ontime, pete, peterram50, quietdevil, rage22, ravi1980, Realtalk, Rentals/sales warehouse, RGD, Rodrigoperez, ronsin1, SMc, Stark Auto Rentals, Steppy, SyrianAli, tops, torque 4 so, trinigamer, unique15, Yahoo [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
3NE-2NR