TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Tucson

Creta, Elantra, Santa Fe, Accent, Tuscon, Veloster, Sonata, i30

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

DW
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DW » June 20th, 2008, 4:11 am

Gem_in_i wrote:I went to Citizen in Sando ytday and the lady there told me that I can't get any no claim letter. And I been with them 7yrs. She said as of May last year they went into liquidation.
I had gone with Presidential after last year. But they quoting me $10952 for this vehicle.

Pressure yes.. :cry:

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » June 20th, 2008, 8:55 am

For real.
I hope to pay less than that $11K with some other insurance and have some extra $$$ to buy some accessories. LOL.

So nobody see wht # registration they reach? It reach 5000 yet?

Oh I was thinking. With the part tht added to the front and back, the grill? How hard or easy is it to wash behind tht? If it get mud and thing behind. Wud be trouble to wash?

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » June 21st, 2008, 9:10 am

What sort of alarm is NnM selling us for the $1300+? :?

NorStar2K
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NorStar2K » June 21st, 2008, 10:05 am

Gem_in_i wrote:I hope to pay less than that $11K with some other insurance and have some extra $$$ to buy some accessories. LOL.

An option is to take your discount (if any) in accessories. Depending on the model you chose, if you got a few grand off you could take that and get the running boards or A-Bar or something. :) Even if you added an extra $10000 to your final invoice, it won't make much of a dent in your monthly installment (over 5-6 years). A lot of people are doing just that.

Negotiate, you might be surprised what extra you might roll out the showroom with.

Gem_in_i wrote:What sort of alarm is NnM selling us for the $1300+? :?

Not sure about $1300 alarms, but when I was getting the GLS, they were pushing the Viper 480XV with pager and motion sensors, but that was twice that.

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » June 21st, 2008, 10:14 am

I not much into cars and alarms and thing so when they talking to me I does be a bit lost and I dont have anyone in the know to go with me. But I does get answers here :mrgreen:

So I dont know abt different alarms and I didnt even ask yet what sorta alarm I would get for tht price he told me.
Also he trying to tell me to get the reverse sensor. Wht is tht for?

Also the salesman told me tht the company tht does the accessories for them doesnt offer discounts and tht their price is set. :?

acesinghit
punchin NOS

Postby acesinghit » June 21st, 2008, 11:04 am

for those of you who want fully comprehensive insurance especially if the vehicle is on a loan and cant afford the huge premium.........why not look at premium financing with Maritime? So if the premium is $12,000. all you pay is $3,000. when yuh come to sign up then for the next 9 months you pay a small installment. Thats it. Just sign a form and walk with 2 forms of id. I should know.......I did it already :mrgreen:

Chipz
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Chipz » June 23rd, 2008, 9:29 pm

got d vehicle friday gone works real nice

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » June 23rd, 2008, 9:40 pm

I think am getting crappy service from the beginning from NnM.
I had to call my salesperson today to find out whts going on with my vehicle. And he would give me some bs abt he was thinking to call me when he got the news 2hrs ago.
Seems its next week now for me.

Btw I saw #5400+ today.

SS007
Ricer

Postby SS007 » June 26th, 2008, 8:04 am

Does anyone know where I can get a chrome grill(not sure if that is what it is called) that goes the around the headlights, bumper etc.

I don't like the one N&M is selling........

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » June 26th, 2008, 9:48 pm

Anyone know if Customs giving problems to release vehicles from Bonds?

DW
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DW » June 27th, 2008, 4:05 am

Gem_in_i wrote:Anyone know if Customs giving problems to release vehicles from Bonds?

There is a time when they dont ?? :roll:

I went through the same "issue" when I was buying mine.. :oops:

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » June 27th, 2008, 6:48 am

:evil: :evil:
How long did it take you?
I am really getting fed up now.
Heard they only want to work nights to get extra time and like they want some bribe pass.
Meeting held with Customs and NnM Directors and still nothing.
They said Tuesdays they release bonds, Tuesday turn to Wednesday and Wed turn to Thursday :evil:

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » June 27th, 2008, 7:44 pm

So like the Customs officers vex things went back to their boss.
They didn't do anything this entire week and they said they don't know when next they would be releasing any bonds for NnM.

I real mad right now because its been 3wks and counting I waiting and now I hearing they don't know when I would be getting vehicle.

I saw 6200+ today. By the time I get my vehicle series might change or be changing.

Can I request tht they not register my vehicle and wait until series changes. Say like it it reach 9800+?

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » June 29th, 2008, 2:55 pm

Well I asked if adding stuff after would affect warranty and he said no.

Does the salesperson get commission of accessories tht I add because I find he real pushing for me to add some stuff.

All my trouble of waiting, I don't want to finally get my vehicle and few days later have series change.

As of now I have no idea when customs intend to start doing their job. :(

SS007
Ricer

Postby SS007 » July 1st, 2008, 8:39 am

Gem_in_i wrote:
DW wrote:I am not too familiar with Penal, is this place on the main road, do you know the name of the shop ?

It is on the main rd. The SS erin main rd.
I don't know the name of the place but its on left side when heading to Penal.
After you pass Lall's(left side of rd) and MS supermarket(right side of rd) and the bridge, then another supermarket GnN( leftside of rd) and Trinshine hardware( right side of rd) you come to this place.
So its not to far after you pass the bridge.

All that an we ain't know the name of the place we looking for....

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » July 1st, 2008, 8:53 am

That's not Elvin's or Elvis' Tyre Shop?

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » July 1st, 2008, 9:08 am

I don't know name. Haven't had chance to stop in yet.

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » July 1st, 2008, 6:04 pm

I am so disappointed in not getting my vehicle and not knowing when I would ever get it.
The salesperson leaves a lot to be desired to. He's telling me he wanted this off his hands because its been so long and it would be keeping him back from his future sales when he still has this to deal with.
And everytime I call him he would say he was now thinking about calling me blah blah blah and say darling I working on it ok.
Why should I be the one calling everytime to find out any progress!

I lost all my enthusiasm in getting it :-(

NorStar2K
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NorStar2K » July 1st, 2008, 8:46 pm

Gem_in_i wrote:I am so disappointed in not getting my vehicle and not knowing when I would ever get it.
The salesperson leaves a lot to be desired to. He's telling me he wanted this off his hands because its been so long and it would be keeping him back from his future sales when he still has this to deal with.
And everytime I call him he would say he was now thinking about calling me blah blah blah and say darling I working on it ok.
Why should I be the one calling everytime to find out any progress!

I lost all my enthusiasm in getting it :-(

Yuh shouda buy a Vitara, no hassle, no headache. :wink:

Seriously though, that's shody treatment. You should cancel the transaction and look elsewhere. The rep from your description does not seem to have your interest at hand. He may solely focused on the commission which is held up due to the delay in closing the sale. :?

Explore your options and seriously consider cancelling the transaction.

acesinghit
punchin NOS

Postby acesinghit » July 1st, 2008, 8:52 pm

it have a particular chinee sales rep in N&M selling Nissan who is a big time set up man.......shady character and another one from TTTL, shortish indian fella with glasses........jeez where these characters does come from now selling cars? They full of BS....big turn off for me when I was shopping around myself. Brent Padmore in LifeStyle will get my business.

NorStar2K
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NorStar2K » July 1st, 2008, 8:54 pm

So what yuh think x2floor, yuh think she should cancel?!

acesinghit
punchin NOS

Postby acesinghit » July 1st, 2008, 9:00 pm

^^^^long time........ah set of jacka$$ness about certified copy aint ready yet and the finance company waiting almost 2 weeks just for a CCO to approve the delivery? steups.....LifeStyle got everything wrapped up in 6 days....I talking about selecting a vehicle on the computer stock screen, have it cleared then license and then clean with CCO in glove box :!:

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » July 1st, 2008, 9:04 pm

If I was to cancel would I get back my downpayment?

Do all car firms require their vehicles to be released from the bond by the Customs officers?
Other firms getting this problem with the Customs officers? Or its just NnM?

I really am fed up. And the reason for the hold up I am getting is the custom officers not doing wht they have to do.

NorStar2K
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NorStar2K » July 1st, 2008, 9:07 pm

Your rep isn't doing his job as x2floor said above. Talk to the fianance company (someone senior) and cancel the loan. Also talk to the N&M Sales Manager.

NorStar2K
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NorStar2K » July 1st, 2008, 9:10 pm

I'm kinda concerned if this is the service you're getting and you haven't even bought it yet, I fear for you when it's time to service it. Cut you losses and bail. You should be able to get you downpayment back if you cancel the loan, but you may lose the bank charges and legal fees if you've already paid that.

acesinghit
punchin NOS

Postby acesinghit » July 1st, 2008, 9:16 pm

thing is with me, Scotiabank needed the CCO and the Insurance to be organized b4 approving the vehicle to be delivered. Maritime was not willing to give me a full certificate of insurance (1yr fully comprehensive) without the CCO. LifeStyle did it in 6 days and the CCO was faxed to Maritime. I paid for the insurance the day before and the certificate and mortgager letters was signed and stamped. I went in the bank drop off those docs and the loan officer organized with sales rep (same day) for vehicle to be tinted, alarmed and cleaned for delivery. No Sweat.

It really depends on who your sales rep is because N&M is very efficient but once you get a jackarse sales rep its a BIG turn off. Its not so much the price eh because the loan installment for me went up by $300. Big deal.

NorStar2K
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby NorStar2K » July 1st, 2008, 9:45 pm

^^^I had a similar experience, no hassle, except I went with GGIL.

Gem_in_i see what can be done, enough is enough. If you can't cancel the loan, demand one hell of a discount from the Sales Manager for your the inconvenience, emotional distress, etc. There's always the Consumer Affairs Div.

Consumer Protection Information
The rights of consumers are protected by law in Trinidad and Tobago. The Consumer Affairs Division (CAD) is a consumer protection agency with responsibility for providing advice and information to consumers. Consumer Affairs is also responsible for the enforcement of a wide range of consumer protection laws. The laws of Trinidad and Tobago provide the consumer with certain protections regarding the quality of goods and services.

How can I make a complaint?
If you believe you have been the victim of an unfair or deceptive trade practice, please click on the "How To Make A Complaint" link below. Complaints can be made in person, over the telephone, by mail or online. Please follow the link below for the online complaint form.

"How To Make A Complaint"
http://www.consumer.gov.tt/how_to_make_complaint.html

Remember, you as the consumer have rights. If a seller or service provider is found to have been dealing unfairly or deceptively, that seller or service provider has the duty to rectify the matter.

How To Make A Complaint
Online Consumer Complaint Form

http://www.consumer.gov.tt/make_online_complaint.html

Where can I find more information?
For more information regarding consumer protection, contact the Consumer Affairs Division using the information provided below:

Consumer Affairs Division
3 Duncan Street
Agostini Compound
Port of Spain
Trinidad, West Indies
Tel. 800-4CPS (4277);(868) 625-5829; 623-3821
Fax. (868) 625-4737
General E-mail: consumer@consumer.gov.tt
Research Unit: researchunit@consumer.gov.tt

Consumer Protection Services Unit: consumerprotectionservicesunit@consumer.gov.tt
Opening hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » July 1st, 2008, 9:49 pm

Thanks all :-)
I'll have a talk with the Sales Manager.

SS007
Ricer

Postby SS007 » July 2nd, 2008, 9:01 am

Got my Tuscon today........ wuking sweet...... ah hope ah could say dat 3 years from now. The sales person said there isn't anymore in the country.
But yuh now how some of them like to talk........

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » July 2nd, 2008, 2:49 pm

Customs released it last night.
I still let the Sales Manager and the Salesman have a piece of my mind though.

SS007 Congrats :) , you got any accessories added?
Black seems to be popular.

Advertisement

Return to “HYUNDAI”