Friday, October 24th, 2014

- It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:24 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Jump to:  

Death-Row
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:54 pm 
punchin NOS

hey, recently installed a URAS front bumper on my s14 but ever since i had the car, it never had the front bumper reinforcement and the retainer. now that i have a fiberglass bumper on, without the support, its sagging in the middle. big space under head lights.

any of you guys know if the stock retainer will fit with the aftermarket bumper? also, anyone has one that i can buy?

i got some good advice from TriniGT on the forums here to just weld up a bar accross the front which will do the same job but if the stock retainer can still work, i wont mind just bolting that on.

what are your thoughts?

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Tsuchiya
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:44 pm 
3NE 2NR Moderator

if you're gonna drift the car....expect the unexpected. i say make up your own retainer such that it fulfills your criteria but also should anything happen, its easily replaced. Also if u plan to sell the car later on, u can always put back on the stock reinforcement and maybe even the stock bumper

Death-Row
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:45 pm 
punchin NOS

hmmm. thnx.

know of anyone that can handle that job for me? i cant weld lol.