TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Need a Help on 6A13TT Transmission

Mitsu Lancer, Evo, GSR, MIVEC, 4G**, GDI, Galant, Outlander, L200 Sportero/Triton etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

eyad311
Riding on 13's

Need a Help on 6A13TT Transmission

Postby eyad311 » March 30th, 2012, 11:59 am

Hi to every one here

My name is Eyad and I am from Saudi Arabia. I am swapping 6A13TT with its transmission (5speed Tiptronic AWD) into an Outlander 2004 (2.4/ 4cyl)

cause of the shipment I lost the Transmission Control unit as well as the wire harness for it.

need any advise to find or create a replacement of that. its a real hard task for me here and I couldn't find even the (Part Number Yet)

so is there any Transmission Control Unit can work as a replacement? or does any one here have any good way to solve my problem.

Notes: "my knowledge about ECU's and wiring will not go more than Plug and unplug issues" (Means don't know much about it)

Regards

xtech
punchin NOS

Re: Need a Help on 6A13TT Transmission

Postby xtech » April 1st, 2012, 7:55 pm

hmmmm.....u cant loose the tranny wire harness its one with the engine harness. or at least I can't see how u could loose it.

but you can loose the tranny ecu.

your next problem is not all ECUs can control every tranny so u got to tell us which model of the tranny you got............ you could get more info in the link below....good luck

http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php? ... t-Database

eyad311
Riding on 13's

Re: Need a Help on 6A13TT Transmission

Postby eyad311 » April 4th, 2012, 3:05 pm

xtech wrote:hmmmm.....u cant loose the tranny wire harness its one with the engine harness. or at least I can't see how u could loose it.

but you can loose the tranny ecu.

your next problem is not all ECUs can control every tranny so u got to tell us which model of the tranny you got............ you could get more info in the link below....good luck

http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php? ... t-Database

Thanks for that.... I don't have the Transmission ECU and what I meant was not losing it all...but having lots of missing wires and lots of cuts as well .
(I guess I apologized in advance for my weak English ;-) )

I went over that site and there will be lots of issues to find out before searching for the right ECU...its really helps me here and would just like to appreciate that

Regards

Advertisement

Return to “MITSUBISHI”