Forums

Dangerous Dogs Act - Trinidad and Tobago

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

marlener
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: Dangerous Dogs Act goes into effect August 1, 2012

Postby marlener » April 20th, 2012, 6:46 pm

And what are the other outlets suggeste pray tell,because TTSPCA not taking any and all of ah sudden vet price start going up for putting dogs to sleep.If the neighbour pothound bite me after trying for so long what then.Is that dog a dangerous dog.Chasing people everyday on the streets.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » April 20th, 2012, 6:50 pm

marlener wrote:And what are the other outlets suggeste pray tell,because TTSPCA not taking any and all of ah sudden vet price start going up for putting dogs to sleep.If the neighbour pothound bite me after trying for so long what then.Is that dog a dangerous dog.Chasing people everyday on the streets.

feed the dog choclate

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » April 20th, 2012, 6:53 pm

LOL I hope this govt knows who owns guru dogs and the clout they wield

TriniVdub
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby TriniVdub » April 20th, 2012, 11:39 pm

pioneer wrote:LOL I hope this govt knows who owns guru dogs and the clout they wield

Pease enlighten us all on this certain Asian individual.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » April 21st, 2012, 12:34 am

TriniVdub wrote:
pioneer wrote:LOL I hope this govt knows who owns guru dogs and the clout they wield

Pease enlighten us all on this certain Asian individual.

Wha he gonna do send them a scathing mixtape proliferated with dubplates by non relevant artistes?

Omenie
Street 2NR

Postby Omenie » April 21st, 2012, 9:26 pm

Would you like to learn about how strong Pit Bulls really are ? Would you like to know how dangerous they are and can be ? Here is plenty of information that I've gathered and taken the time to write.
PitBulls, except for last year, avg'ed the most human fatalities annually for many many years WORLDWIDE. PitBulls in most cases are highly aggressive towards ANY animal, no matter what kind, number, or size. PitBulls are one of the most dominant and powerful mammals out there. They have the most solidity and defined musculature of any dog breed, or animal for that matter. They ARE THE MOST GAME ANIMALS ON THE PLANET. Gameness as a quality means never backing down, fighting to the death even with missing limbs and eyes, and always wanting to quarrel with another animal. Determination goes hand-in-hand with GAMENESS, and I doubt that there is any animal with as much determination as an American Pit Bull Terrier. Pit Bulls are also impervious to pain, with a staggeringly high thresh-hold for it. They have the strongest bite-grip of ALL dog breeds, as well as ANY mammal in the animal kingdom. They have an up-front generated bite strength (capacity) of anywhere between 2,000 PSI - 2,600 PSI. I have heard reports of these numbers even hitting the 3,000's in provocation sustained tests using a PSI measuring sleeve. Even 2,000 PSI can crush a human skull, very easily. Pits have a propensity towards aggression, as they were originally bred to fight bulls and bears. Pits can be molded very easily, meaning you control how they act almost 100% of the time, that is if you are strong enough for this kind of dog. When Pits lock down their powerful jaws, think of a trash-compactor with teeth, to get the general idea. They can break bones like toothpicks, and bite deeply into the bone through the muscle. Most dog breeds can't even bite through or even deep into the muscle !! When a Pit has a good hold (lock), sometimes, they can stay suspended in mid-air for up to an hour or more. I have a red-nosed APBT that can hold onto a rope from a tree for around 40 minutes, kicking and shaking his head almost the hole time. The PSI measurement, assuming the back molars were ONLY doing the biting or gripping, is 280,000 lbs. of pressure per square inch, possibly even more. This almost 300% PSI increase is only because any mammal or animals back molars can crush or bite up to and over 120x the bite pressure that the front to mid teeth can produce in pressure strength. Pits are, by nature, the most experienced and most effective fighting dogs ever produced. Pits fight longer, more effectively, and better than any animal that I can name. Pits are highly athletic as well --- Verticling an 8ft. fence won't be a problem. If you've ever been ramsacked by an excited or even aggressive Pit Bull, then you are quite aware that even this medium sized dog can, without a doubt, bring even a Pro. Football LineBacker down to the ground......... assuming medium height, usually applying it's weight towards the lower torso or pelvis, and knocking you hard off your feet onto the ground. I own 2 red-nosed APBT's, I have plenty of experience with Pits. I also obtained my ACCURATE PSI measurements from Cornell University Professors and Berkely Professors during their time of research on carnivore jaw and tooth development, both professors have their Phd's. Pit Bulls are also excellent at weight-pulling, being able to pull 4,000 lb. sleds over 20 yds in competitions. American Pit Bulls are the strongest dog of ALL dog breeds, regardless of their 30-75 lb. size........ even though I've seen them get up to and over 130 lbs !....... check http://www.landofthegiants.com for any doubters. Are "PITS" dangerous, YES ! Mostly towards animals though, less towards humans. Do Pit Bulls make good house pets ? Almost always the case, NOPE. They should be kept outside in their respective kennels or dog houses. I have encountered my friend's pits before, 2 of which, wouldn't harm a fly and are flops, or currs........ meaning too loveable or scared to fight or show maximum aggression. Bottom line, Pits are very very very, have I stressed VERY enough ?? --- DANGEROUS ANIMALS !! If you do want a pit down the road............ raise it from a pup, socialize it with people and other animals the day that you get it, go with a female gender (gentler), and baby it as much as possible with love...... if it gets out of hand, punish it without abusing it. Let it know who's boss. My friend has a 2 month old AMSTAFF/RED-NOSE APBT cross that has humped my leg twice, and humps the other full grown dogs that he has in his house, at 2 months of age ! This shows you exactly how dominant the dog breed in general is, and if not corrected early on, will remain more dominant than even you, it's master. Take my advice, PIT BULLS ARE HIGHLY DANGEROUS ! I've seen, with my own eyes, just how dangerous they really are. Cops are even afraid of them, as I've heard plenty of reports where cops have shot them numerous times in the head and the pit keeps coming for the cop. In one case, an oficer shot a pit over 30 times, and it was still alive ! In another case, a cop shot a pit coming towards him countless times, before the pit jumped up, grabbed his throat and ripped it out in full ------ trachea included ! Do a search at Google on Top Secret Animal X files, or something of that label, to find this exact criteria from the reports from the under-ground media posted there. Please people, take my advice, don't have one unless you know that you can and will properly control it's behavior from early on, and in the future. They may not have lock-jaw, but unreal determination to not let go of a grip severely out-weighs it's lock-jaw rumor. Pits can be considered a highly lethal weapon, just like a gun. Most people think that this is absurd....... only, they forget that a gun is only lethal when it goes off.

-- Adam Smith (NetBanshee@Flashmail.com), January 24, 2002

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » April 21st, 2012, 10:53 pm

yup, 2002 to 2012, and nothing changed right?

i shocked some of you accept the sorcery that is electricity and HTML. :roll:

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » April 21st, 2012, 10:57 pm

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 22nd, 2012, 1:37 am

Omenie wrote:Would you like to learn about how strong Pit Bulls really are ? Would you like to know how dangerous they are and can be ? Here is plenty of information that I've gathered and taken the time to write.
PitBulls, except for last year, avg'ed the most human fatalities annually for many many years WORLDWIDE. PitBulls in most cases are highly aggressive towards ANY animal, no matter what kind, number, or size. PitBulls are one of the most dominant and powerful mammals out there. They have the most solidity and defined musculature of any dog breed, or animal for that matter. They ARE THE MOST GAME ANIMALS ON THE PLANET. Gameness as a quality means never backing down, fighting to the death even with missing limbs and eyes, and always wanting to quarrel with another animal. Determination goes hand-in-hand with GAMENESS, and I doubt that there is any animal with as much determination as an American Pit Bull Terrier. Pit Bulls are also impervious to pain, with a staggeringly high thresh-hold for it. They have the strongest bite-grip of ALL dog breeds, as well as ANY mammal in the animal kingdom. They have an up-front generated bite strength (capacity) of anywhere between 2,000 PSI - 2,600 PSI. I have heard reports of these numbers even hitting the 3,000's in provocation sustained tests using a PSI measuring sleeve. Even 2,000 PSI can crush a human skull, very easily. Pits have a propensity towards aggression, as they were originally bred to fight bulls and bears. Pits can be molded very easily, meaning you control how they act almost 100% of the time, that is if you are strong enough for this kind of dog. When Pits lock down their powerful jaws, think of a trash-compactor with teeth, to get the general idea. They can break bones like toothpicks, and bite deeply into the bone through the muscle. Most dog breeds can't even bite through or even deep into the muscle !! When a Pit has a good hold (lock), sometimes, they can stay suspended in mid-air for up to an hour or more. I have a red-nosed APBT that can hold onto a rope from a tree for around 40 minutes, kicking and shaking his head almost the hole time. The PSI measurement, assuming the back molars were ONLY doing the biting or gripping, is 280,000 lbs. of pressure per square inch, possibly even more. This almost 300% PSI increase is only because any mammal or animals back molars can crush or bite up to and over 120x the bite pressure that the front to mid teeth can produce in pressure strength. Pits are, by nature, the most experienced and most effective fighting dogs ever produced. Pits fight longer, more effectively, and better than any animal that I can name. Pits are highly athletic as well --- Verticling an 8ft. fence won't be a problem. If you've ever been ramsacked by an excited or even aggressive Pit Bull, then you are quite aware that even this medium sized dog can, without a doubt, bring even a Pro. Football LineBacker down to the ground......... assuming medium height, usually applying it's weight towards the lower torso or pelvis, and knocking you hard off your feet onto the ground. I own 2 red-nosed APBT's, I have plenty of experience with Pits. I also obtained my ACCURATE PSI measurements from Cornell University Professors and Berkely Professors during their time of research on carnivore jaw and tooth development, both professors have their Phd's. Pit Bulls are also excellent at weight-pulling, being able to pull 4,000 lb. sleds over 20 yds in competitions. American Pit Bulls are the strongest dog of ALL dog breeds, regardless of their 30-75 lb. size........ even though I've seen them get up to and over 130 lbs !....... check http://www.landofthegiants.com for any doubters. Are "PITS" dangerous, YES ! Mostly towards animals though, less towards humans. Do Pit Bulls make good house pets ? Almost always the case, NOPE. They should be kept outside in their respective kennels or dog houses. I have encountered my friend's pits before, 2 of which, wouldn't harm a fly and are flops, or currs........ meaning too loveable or scared to fight or show maximum aggression. Bottom line, Pits are very very very, have I stressed VERY enough ?? --- DANGEROUS ANIMALS !! If you do want a pit down the road............ raise it from a pup, socialize it with people and other animals the day that you get it, go with a female gender (gentler), and baby it as much as possible with love...... if it gets out of hand, punish it without abusing it. Let it know who's boss. My friend has a 2 month old AMSTAFF/RED-NOSE APBT cross that has humped my leg twice, and humps the other full grown dogs that he has in his house, at 2 months of age ! This shows you exactly how dominant the dog breed in general is, and if not corrected early on, will remain more dominant than even you, it's master. Take my advice, PIT BULLS ARE HIGHLY DANGEROUS ! I've seen, with my own eyes, just how dangerous they really are. Cops are even afraid of them, as I've heard plenty of reports where cops have shot them numerous times in the head and the pit keeps coming for the cop. In one case, an oficer shot a pit over 30 times, and it was still alive ! In another case, a cop shot a pit coming towards him countless times, before the pit jumped up, grabbed his throat and ripped it out in full ------ trachea included ! Do a search at Google on Top Secret Animal X files, or something of that label, to find this exact criteria from the reports from the under-ground media posted there. Please people, take my advice, don't have one unless you know that you can and will properly control it's behavior from early on, and in the future. They may not have lock-jaw, but unreal determination to not let go of a grip severely out-weighs it's lock-jaw rumor. Pits can be considered a highly lethal weapon, just like a gun. Most people think that this is absurd....... only, they forget that a gun is only lethal when it goes off.

:? Goodness Gracious!!!!........Paragraphs and punctuations please

~Vēġó~
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby ~Vēġó~ » April 22nd, 2012, 3:31 am

^^^^ditto.....

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » April 22nd, 2012, 7:07 am

Omenie wrote:Would you like to learn about how strong Pit Bulls really are ? Would you like to know how dangerous they are and can be ? Here is plenty of information that I've gathered and taken the time to write.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 22nd, 2012, 7:26 am

what clout? he's gonna force the Gov't to abandon White Oak and drink that 3Zero sheit?

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » April 22nd, 2012, 10:38 am

Suggest you do some research before you post wrong information. The rottweiler has the strongest bite of all domestic dogs. Its 320psi! The video with it is shown above. A saltwater crocodile has the strongest bite on the planet and its 5000psi!

Hang on to a tree for 40 minutes? While kicking an shaking? That's ridiculous, the dog will get tired or simply become bored. That is obviously falsified info! Also the record for jumping is 68inches by a Greyhound! That's not even six feet! What pit bull jumps 2 feet higher that a Greyhound?

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/hig ... -by-a-dog/

The record for pulling is held by a pit bull and its over 8000lbs, however it was a dog bred and specially trained to pull weight as a sport. Any old pit bull can't dog that.
"Humping" your leg is not always a sign of dominance, its done for play as well. Humping people's legs shows nothing about the breed because alot of pothound pompek and all other dog breeds do the same as pups.
I'm sorry, did you actually read what you wrote here? Shot in the head and still coming for you? That's absurd and impossible. Also, shot over 30 times? With what, a water gun? How does something survive being shot 30 times? Also, what policeman carries a gun that can get off 30 rounds of ammo in one clip? I'm no gun expert but I doubt the standard police pistol can do that. Even if he had reloaded wouldn't the dog have bitten him while he was reloading?
Additionally, those wild stories would have been on every news channel if it were true, the media would have had a field day! Yet it's only on some "Top Secret Animal X files" site. Would you honestly trust something with a name like that for credible info?
You are horribly misinformed. Before slandering a great breed, learn some facts.

heads
Street 2NR

Postby heads » April 22nd, 2012, 8:34 pm

I would like to know who wrote this piece of legislation and what is their experence with dogs and why goverment is so busy to pass it over three mauling where d owner is to blame what about d pits that are kept as house pets do they know dogs then ANAND should explane what is d rush to pass this bill and what about d good owners and dogs this bill should NEVER be proclame law //////// what will gov do with all d dogs witch will be on d lose because plenty owners can pay for licence and insaurance

UML
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby UML » April 22nd, 2012, 9:26 pm

anyone went to the planned gathering today???????

saw this pic on FB

:shock:
Last edited by UML on April 22nd, 2012, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pretender
Street 2NR

Postby Pretender » April 22nd, 2012, 9:35 pm

yup, was there. not protest, gathering.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 22nd, 2012, 9:57 pm

Mr Go Slow conspicuously absent, but then he'd prolly wanna personally kill all the existing pits as unworthy!

Breeds
Street 2NR

Postby Breeds » April 22nd, 2012, 11:53 pm

Well said @DVSTT

TriniVdub
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby TriniVdub » April 23rd, 2012, 12:01 pm

heads wrote:I would like to know who wrote this piece of legislation and what is their experence with dogs and why goverment is so busy to pass it over three mauling where d owner is to blame what about d pits that are kept as house pets do they know dogs then ANAND should explane what is d rush to pass this bill and what about d good owners and dogs this bill should NEVER be proclame law //////// what will gov do with all d dogs witch will be on d lose because plenty owners can pay for licence and insaurance

Booooooor???? :?

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » April 23rd, 2012, 12:15 pm

TriniVdub wrote:
heads wrote:I would like to know who wrote this piece of legislation and what is their experence with dogs and why goverment is so busy to pass it over three mauling where d owner is to blame what about d pits that are kept as house pets do they know dogs then ANAND should explane what is d rush to pass this bill and what about d good owners and dogs this bill should NEVER be proclame law //////// what will gov do with all d dogs witch will be on d lose because plenty owners can pay for licence and insaurance

Booooooor???? :?

It was written under the influence

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » April 23rd, 2012, 12:37 pm

:wtf:

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » April 23rd, 2012, 12:39 pm

De Dragon wrote:Mr KNOW-IT-ALL conspicuously absent, but then he'd prolly wanna personally kill all the existing pits as unworthy!

:lol:

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » April 23rd, 2012, 12:50 pm

1:47 of that vid.....

+ had no idea a dog could scale a tree.....

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 23rd, 2012, 1:09 pm

vid shows an absolutely beautiful dog.

but, it also shows the pitbull around other dogs, around other pitbulls, highly active around other dogs, around a cat, around humans and NOT eating and fighting and wanting to kill every thing.

the dog attacks are because of the owners, not the breeds.

and shepards intimidate me more.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 23rd, 2012, 1:11 pm

i have a beagle mix hound, looks like a pothound, and he kills every thing i have in my yard. why? my father trained him to hunt, and to them hunting means killing.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » April 23rd, 2012, 6:34 pm

The law as written after reviewing it's provisions seems to be heading the way of many laws in the land which cannot be strictly enforced.
Quite simply the structures,systems and both soft and hard facilities to be in place just are not practical in the medium to short term.
The real impact of this law will be evident when some innocent person is mauled or killed by the specified dogs.
The law makes it easier for owners to be charged since it more clearly prescribes what owners must do to own these dogs and additionally victims can more easily seek damages.
Things like site visits,insurance and fees require real institutional solutions and trained human resources.
The observations I have made don't mean that owners can continue with business as usual but certainly informs a requirement to be serious of the responsibilities associated with ownership or else someone can now certainly make a jail and have to settle large damages claims.
If the the end result is no pitbull attacks suffered by innocent citizens and compensation and jail when this happens the law would have fulfilled it goal.
People with other breeds would I suspect now come into focus.
....I KEEPING MY 2 DOGS AND ENSURING THEY DON'T HURT ANY INNOCENT PERSON!

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 24th, 2012, 9:55 am

same Trinidad but different breeds

dread_2002
Sweet on this forum

Postby dread_2002 » April 24th, 2012, 2:19 pm

PITBULL SAVES FAMILY!!

so glad to finally see them highlighted in a positive aspect.

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » April 24th, 2012, 2:58 pm

LMFAO ok yeah I totally buy that perfectly timed "factual" story :lol: :lol: :lol:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 24th, 2012, 5:56 pm

soo, i could import some dogo agentinos den?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”