TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Urgent help neeeded with cs3

Mitsu Lancer, Evo, GSR, MIVEC, 4G**, GDI, Galant, Outlander, L200 Sportero/Triton etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

3diamonds or 4circles
Riding on 13's

Urgent help neeeded with cs3

Postby 3diamonds or 4circles » May 4th, 2012, 8:33 am

i installed a cs3 gearbox and i'm getting d safe mode coming in when i 'm over 80km ,i was told that the brain could be fooled so it could've worked ,i was soon to realize this wasn't the case or the electrician i dealt with probably just not ready.i'm actually contemplating going back auto.Help please

daniel135
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: Urgent help neeeded with cs3

Postby daniel135 » May 6th, 2012, 12:41 am

so which brain you have,the auto?when converting to gearbox,the manual brain is required,cuz the auto one is very had to wire up with the gearbox,cuz of the cvt and stuff..From what i heard,it has been done with the auto brain,but you get a speed cut

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » May 6th, 2012, 5:57 pm

daniel135 wrote:so which brain you have,the auto?when converting to gearbox,the manual brain is required,cuz the auto one is very had to wire up with the gearbox,cuz of the cvt and stuff..From what i heard,it has been done with the auto brain,but you get a speed cut

nail on head there

best bet is to change out the brain, seeing that you might have to interfere with wires and such, which might cause further problems down the road.

IMO

race to win
Riding on 13's

Postby race to win » May 9th, 2012, 8:29 pm

if u going back auto...sell me d gearbox nah

Advertisement

Return to “MITSUBISHI”