Forums

Man planassed at doubles stall

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

GTcruzer
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: Man planassed at doubles stall

Postby GTcruzer » September 21st, 2012, 9:54 pm

BrotherHood wrote:Personally, I cannot be around, see that or anything of the sorts taking place infront of me and not do anything. I don't care if the attack turn on me. I will just dismantle yuh MC.

For a second, I thought I was alone. Although I more on the slender side & incapable of dismantling anybody, I would still try to lend my support & hope to god others around grow some balls.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 21st, 2012, 10:00 pm

IMHO all he do, wasnt anything too much. But two limp wristed planasses are still an assault.

Despite what a certain violence ridden constituent might think...
sadly this too does have politics in it. I am sure they know each other and where they stand across the political divide.

It gives us a sense of the internal tensions within personal interactions within the Partnership.

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » September 21st, 2012, 10:06 pm

Fella look a little like the famous trinituner conman bushman

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » September 21st, 2012, 10:07 pm

do you have kids? Would you like your kids to be fatherless cuz you attempted to defend some potty mouthed old man who probably attempts to bully/embarrass someone everywhere he goes cuz he thinks he is powerful.

Of course fatboy took it to far. Now one touched him, he had no right to do what he did, but I bet you uncle ain't gonna loud up nobody in public again ! And if you butt in and got yuh neck swiped off, YOU DESERVED WHAT YOU GOT. Be smart and realize the world we live in today. Uncle kinda asked for what he got, why the hell u wanna play hero and look fuh ur death? One day later not even uncle gonna remember you - the dead guy who stood up for him. And cutlass boy daddy big in the game so he get off and your fatherless kids suffering.

I rather be smart and do like the next fella. Just step aside.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » September 21st, 2012, 10:14 pm

No Chana was spilt in the making of this video, men priorities in line

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » September 21st, 2012, 10:20 pm

Guess I missed the latest 2nr doubles lime.

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » September 21st, 2012, 10:26 pm

heard a few stories of the famous 2nr doubles lime......

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » September 21st, 2012, 10:29 pm

dougla_boy wrote:heard a few stories of the famous 2nr doubles lime......

Who say there aren't still doubles limes :|

Just not as hardcore.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » September 21st, 2012, 10:31 pm

lmao @ the e-thugs :lol:

some old forkers does look for dey thing, you standing on the side of the road eating doubles but wanna brace a man for leaving his vehicle idling. Fatboy deserves some hand in his krunt though, big man like that and he running for blade, somebody shoulda drive off wid de forkin van.

KURMAman
Riding on 16's

Re: delete if repost but what's this about?

Postby KURMAman » September 21st, 2012, 11:05 pm

GTcruzer wrote:The place real bright for 7:25pm eh?

x10 eh

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » September 21st, 2012, 11:08 pm

so alll ths talk an talk...whose son is it TIm for real?????

~Vēġó~
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby ~Vēġó~ » September 21st, 2012, 11:29 pm

just hadda say sorry dey pops, and go switch off van same way he gorne for poyah...but anyway, don't know, could only assume and that doesn't turn out right...

btw, 0 doubles consumed this year.....
3 last year....

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 22nd, 2012, 12:15 am

i hear ole boy is ah tuner father? is chu?

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » September 22nd, 2012, 12:36 am

the old dude should simply ask for another doubles heavy pepper, jam that to his face and then take the same cutlass and let him have it!

unga
Street 2NR

Postby unga » September 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 22nd, 2012, 1:17 am

the idiot is also parked illegally on the corner and infront of a hydrant

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » September 22nd, 2012, 2:45 am

Man beaten with cutlass while eating doubles
Cops probe Minister's son

By Jensen LaVende jensen.lavende@trinidadexpress.com
Story Created: Sep 21, 2012 at 11:03 PM ECT
Story Updated: Sep 21, 2012 at 11:03 PM ECT
THE police are investigating a report that the son of a Government Minister assaulted a 56-year-old man with a cutlass on Wednesday morning.
According to the police report, the Minister's son beat the man after the assailant was told that he was from the gutter.
In a telephone interview with the Express, Gregory Wight said he was eating doubles outside Brooklyn Bar, Woodbrook around 7.20 a.m. on Wednesday when he was attacked.
Wight said the accused drove up to the doubles stand and left his vehicle running, with diesel fumes disturbing those who were eating while standing on the pavement.
"After a minute I asked him if he was leaving it on and he said yes. Then I told him that was not polite because people are eating here," said Wight, adding that he had issues in the past with enjoying his meal while inconsiderate drivers pollute the air.
After an exchange of words, Wight said he told his attacker that he was from the gutter and he was very sorry for him.
"He left and came back with a cutlass and by the time I saw that I said a silent prayer and prepared to die," Wight said.
Wight said he was hit, or planassed, on his left thigh and ordered to apologise, and then on his right and asked to apologise again. On both occasions Wight said he was sorry.
After the beating, the man returned to his vehicle, left the cutlass, returned to the doubles vendor, collected what he ordered and left.
Wight then made his way to Woodbrook Police Station where he filed a complaint.
He said the beating caused him to seek medical attention at West Shore Medical, where he spent just over $900 on the two two-inch lacerations.
Wight joked that it was the most expensive doubles he had ever eaten.
Contacted on Thursday, the Government Minister said it was the first he was hearing of the incident as he had only recently returned to the country and would enquire from his son the veracity of the claim before making any comment.
A video of the incident was aired on television last night.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » September 22nd, 2012, 2:47 am

whose son is he?.....wanna know how he feel he bad so?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 22nd, 2012, 6:04 am

kurpal_v2 wrote:
geometron wrote:and today i gone to a carpark and told d attendant i would return for my slip after i parked but when i went to collect it, d man say "i doh leh nobody park here who disrespect me so inno" . i ask him "who is u, d PM?" then suggest is best i park elsewhere. No problem, i drove out normel and park up next door. Stoopid kant eh know wat to say after cus iz only mouth men have out there, though they dus look frightening with they plat up hair, gold teeth and oversized clothes... 1 jumpkick n i would of robbed him ehhh.... grrrr 1 rant

orrr, that eh look like no minister son, jus like nigel rojas

Y yuh eh hush yuh Kant and go drink yuh mass gainer?

Lil faking raj mumble a few words to a car park attendant and wha beatup and talk bout jumpkick? Same car park youth goh buss yuh back glass and sprang yuh evo-up lancer.

Looking forward to: stolen evo up lancer 1tear.

ded :lol: :lol: :lol:

but daz no kinda planass to talk bout,I've seen worse.

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » September 22nd, 2012, 6:38 am

rollingstock wrote:lmao @ the e-thugs :lol:

some old forkers does look for dey thing, you standing on the side of the road eating doubles but wanna brace a man for leaving his vehicle idling. Fatboy deserves some hand in his krunt though, big man like that and he running for blade, somebody shoulda drive off wid de forkin van.

this

both parties are partially wrong

InsanityReigns
3NE 2NR for life

Postby InsanityReigns » September 22nd, 2012, 7:40 am

*$kїđž!™ wrote:Man beaten with cutlass while eating doubles
Cops probe Minister's son

By Jensen LaVende jensen.lavende@trinidadexpress.com
Story Created: Sep 21, 2012 at 11:03 PM ECT
Story Updated: Sep 21, 2012 at 11:03 PM ECT
THE police are investigating a report that the son of a Government Minister assaulted a 56-year-old man with a cutlass on Wednesday morning.
According to the police report, the Minister's son beat the man after the assailant was told that he was from the gutter.
In a telephone interview with the Express, Gregory Wight said he was eating doubles outside Brooklyn Bar, Woodbrook around 7.20 a.m. on Wednesday when he was attacked.
Wight said the accused drove up to the doubles stand and left his vehicle running, with diesel fumes disturbing those who were eating while standing on the pavement.
"After a minute I asked him if he was leaving it on and he said yes. Then I told him that was not polite because people are eating here," said Wight, adding that he had issues in the past with enjoying his meal while inconsiderate drivers pollute the air.
After an exchange of words, Wight said he told his attacker that he was from the gutter and he was very sorry for him.
"He left and came back with a cutlass and by the time I saw that I said a silent prayer and prepared to die," Wight said.
Wight said he was hit, or planassed, on his left thigh and ordered to apologise, and then on his right and asked to apologise again. On both occasions Wight said he was sorry.
After the beating, the man returned to his vehicle, left the cutlass, returned to the doubles vendor, collected what he ordered and left.
Wight then made his way to Woodbrook Police Station where he filed a complaint.
He said the beating caused him to seek medical attention at West Shore Medical, where he spent just over $900 on the two two-inch lacerations.
Wight joked that it was the most expensive doubles he had ever eaten.
Contacted on Thursday, the Government Minister said it was the first he was hearing of the incident as he had only recently returned to the country and would enquire from his son the veracity of the claim before making any comment.

Which minister fat obzocky son is that? Look like living of the fat of the land.

eyeballz
Sweet on this forum

Postby eyeballz » September 22nd, 2012, 7:53 am

*$kїđž!™ wrote:Contacted on Thursday, the Government Minister said it was the first he was hearing of the incident as he had only recently returned to the country and would enquire from his son the veracity of the claim before making any comment.

Minister: Son, how was your week, what did you do?
Son: Oh nothing much dad, I fapped @ dougla's thread, bought groceries for mum..oh yeah and I planassed an old man. Nothing much really...

TriP
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TriP » September 22nd, 2012, 8:18 am

the man mr wight geh lash rel hard wit da cutlass wi...whapp whapp..mr wight right ..that it was the most expensive doubles he had ever eaten :D

JD......
3NE 2NR for life

Postby JD...... » September 22nd, 2012, 8:19 am

i cant believe that no one would stand up, i know wight and he is a humble fella. 1 or 2 people could of taken out fat boy and put real licks on him for pulling the cutlass.

i would of collect my slash or what ever, but i would of hog tie his fat ass throw him in the tray and drive he kant to the station myself... if that didn't go as planned, i know that i at least tried to fix the problem, people to damn ignorant and have no regard for life.
Anyone that can watch a crime happen and turning a blind eye YOU are part of the problem as well, how would you like if that was your relative, neighbor, teacher.

TriP
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TriP » September 22nd, 2012, 8:28 am

these days how things going in this country..people rel fraid an scared to stand up for anybody..they feel they might end up being the victim..!!

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » September 22nd, 2012, 9:30 am

JD...... wrote:i cant believe that no one would stand up, i know wight and he is a humble fella. 1 or 2 people could of taken out fat boy and put real licks on him for pulling the cutlass.

what would have been the result of this though? if there was no video

1 or 2 people would have gotten in trouble from the police for assaulting a minister son?

he look like he would get a heart attack if they hit him some hard lash...so if he die....after you jump in to help a man who quarrelling bout diesel fumes while eating doubles at the side of a busy road...

well......

EXODUS
punchin NOS

Postby EXODUS » September 22nd, 2012, 9:42 am

kurpal_v2 wrote:
geometron wrote:and today i gone to a carpark and told d attendant i would return for my slip after i parked but when i went to collect it, d man say "i doh leh nobody park here who disrespect me so inno" . i ask him "who is u, d PM?" then suggest is best i park elsewhere. No problem, i drove out normel and park up next door. Stoopid kant eh know wat to say after cus iz only mouth men have out there, though they dus look frightening with they plat up hair, gold teeth and oversized clothes... 1 jumpkick n i would of robbed him ehhh.... grrrr 1 rant

orrr, that eh look like no minister son, jus like nigel rojas

Y yuh eh hush yuh Kant and go drink yuh mass gainer?

Lil faking raj mumble a few words to a car park attendant and wha beatup and talk bout jumpkick? Same car park youth goh buss yuh back glass and sprang yuh evo-up lancer.

Looking forward to: stolen evo up lancer 1tear.

ah dus wonda wey d fack poosy man like allyuh dus cum out from inno. go eat yuh doubles and enlarge yuh pot belly til yuh toetee disappear . an is not ah yute , izza man that gettin on like a troubled teen...sum like u ramraj. like dat crims and hard pongs slowing down ur brain...
i neva fight in meh life, i dus only mouth back and man go think twice to lift ah finger when i jink meh mass gainer
Last edited by EXODUS on September 22nd, 2012, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

cornfused
30 pounds of Boost

Postby cornfused » September 22nd, 2012, 9:45 am

For those of you condoning Mr. Wright would you like to be eating and diesel fumes are being inhaled . The fact that vehicles are passing is very different form one stationed where your are eating . But as we say ignorance is bliss . Fat boy saw an old man to take advantage of , a different person may have used that same cutlass and help him to loose some weight .

People doing nonsense and affecting you and your living but you ignorant in your ways and cannot be corrected , typical.

Carry on

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » September 22nd, 2012, 10:18 am

JD...... wrote:i cant believe that no one would stand up, i know wight and he is a humble fella. 1 or 2 people could of taken out fat boy and put real licks on him for pulling the cutlass.

i would of collect my slash or what ever, but i would of hog tie his fat ass throw him in the tray and drive he kant to the station myself... if that didn't go as planned, i know that i at least tried to fix the problem, people to damn ignorant and have no regard for life.
Anyone that can watch a crime happen and turning a blind eye YOU are part of the problem as well, how would you like if that was your relative, neighbor, teacher.

Dude, you have to be joking!! First you rant like an e-thug about attacking fat man for only pulling a cutlass, hog tying him, throwing him in HIS tray and driving HIS van to the police station...... Then you turn around and calling all those who turn a blind eye, criminals?? D phoq. :lol:
If you did that YOU would be acting outside of the law also..... and that would make you a criminal too. :?

slightpepper
Street 2NR

Postby slightpepper » September 22nd, 2012, 10:44 am

uncle feel he in tgi or something ahaha
i doz always tell ppl hush yuh damn mouth, yuh dunno who iz a crazy man these days.
at any rate i think fat man jus wanted an apology, im sure he tell the ole man i taking my doubles to goand to wait a minute, but yuh know ole ppl like the make a big scene outta nothing.
hard luck pops.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”