Forums

Walmart Transaction Failed.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

kemraj
3NE 2NR for life

Walmart Transaction Failed.

Postby kemraj » January 11th, 2013, 1:15 am

I went to buy something on walmart online first time. I added the item to the cart and click to process it they said they don't accept international Credit cards so i used my paypal account and now its saying
"The payment authentication has failed.Please select a different payment method." But the thing is my money from my card was removed and paypal has it as money send. I don't know what to do, the order did not go thru and i loss my money.
I wrote an email to walmart so i expecting them to reply in the morning. Also This is what Paypal send me after the transaction

Thanks for using PayPal. Please note that this is not a charge. Your account will be charged when the merchant processes your payment. You may receive multiple emails as the merchant processes your order.

Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source.

To see the full transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

TRDGUY
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: Walmart Transaction Failed.

Postby TRDGUY » January 11th, 2013, 6:15 am

Yeah that is normal , It happened to me once with Walmart Buying online and also in store .PayPal refunded the charges after some time .PayPal will work with Walmart it seems once Walmart blocks a transaction wrt to your cc directly the entire transaction is blocked . In my case I Waited after 24 hrs and Paypal worked .

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » January 11th, 2013, 10:41 am

It happened in store as well? :o

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » January 11th, 2013, 11:01 am

fact is, once you use Paypal you more or less safe... Dem doh play, if the money really didnt go thru, you will be refunded.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 11th, 2013, 11:59 am

Yes that is normal - you will be refunded eventually.
As PayPal said, they only charge your account when the merchant processes your payment.
Once the payment is not processed, you will be refunded in about 10 days.

BTW Walmart says they do not accept international credit cards online and they do not accept international PayPal payments - you will need to have a US PayPal account and/or US Credit Card to purchase from Walmart.com

kemraj
3NE 2NR for life

Postby kemraj » January 11th, 2013, 12:31 pm

I was suppose to update this thread the rep contacted me back and told me its normally takes a few hours for a fail transaction from paypal to refund the funds back to your account and so said so done. So i added more money money to my paypal because of the fact walmart charged my Tax what never happen before online hmmmm and it worked this morning.

All is well now thanks for the help.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 11th, 2013, 12:54 pm

^ what worked online this morning?
Walmart accepted your PayPal payment?

kemraj
3NE 2NR for life

Postby kemraj » January 11th, 2013, 1:13 pm

Yes the same paypal payment worked this morning. They don't accept international credit and debit cards.

Rattana
Ricer

Postby Rattana » January 11th, 2013, 1:13 pm

asna jed

TRDGUY
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby TRDGUY » January 11th, 2013, 7:20 pm

Yeap just wait like 24 hrs and Paypal will work regardless if you have a international cc or not ,i always buy stuff from walmart no hassle .

NR8
Riding on 18's

Postby NR8 » January 11th, 2013, 9:27 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Yes that is normal - you will be refunded eventually.
As PayPal said, they only charge your account when the merchant processes your payment.

BTW Walmart does not accept international credit cards online and they do not accept international PayPal payments - you will need to have a US PayPal account and/or US Credit Card to purchase from Walmart.com

I regularly purchase from walmart.com using a locally issued Mastercard though.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 12th, 2013, 2:33 pm

Didn't do the 24hr wait or the second try

I tried once with my local issued credit card (even though it has a US address on it as secondary) and I also tried once with a TT PayPal account and neither worked

I'll try it again - thanks!!! 8)

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 12th, 2013, 2:52 pm

kemraj wrote:Yes the same paypal payment worked this morning. They don't accept international credit and debit cards.
PayPal still not working

Did you use a TT PayPal account?
It will only accept a US billing and shipping address so I assume you entered a US address (such as a skybox address)

did you "proceed as guest" or did you sign up for an account?

NR8
Riding on 18's

Postby NR8 » January 12th, 2013, 3:05 pm

I have an account & pay directly with a Mastercard, no PayPal. I have my skybox addy as a secondary address on that card which I use as billing and well shipping too.

Never had to wait 24 hours or try a second time either. That's strange.

kemraj
3NE 2NR for life

Postby kemraj » January 13th, 2013, 10:19 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
kemraj wrote:Yes the same paypal payment worked this morning. They don't accept international credit and debit cards.
PayPal still not working

It will only accept a US billing and shipping address so I assume you entered a US address (such as a skybox address)

Signed up for an account and yes i used the skybox address for billing info and for the shipping address.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 13th, 2013, 9:00 pm

kemraj wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
PayPal still not working

Signed up for an account and yes i used the skybox address for billing info and for the shipping address.
Did you use a TT PayPal account? Or is your PayPal account a US one?

DFC
2NRholic

Postby DFC » January 13th, 2013, 9:22 pm

i dunno bout allyuh, but the only good deals i get in walmart is the $5 awesome tshirts and the $5 for 15 coors light.

SSwifter
Street 2NR

Postby SSwifter » April 26th, 2015, 7:05 pm

I know this is an old topic but I am having the same issue as the OP. :( I still don't understand (from everyone's comments) what allowed the VTM card (because I have a Republic bank one as well) to work using Paypal as the payment method on Walmart.

Am i to deactivate my current paypal account and open a U.S. one? I have my billing address there as TT.

RapToR
punchin NOS
Location: Wholesaler & Reseller --- FREE Delivery<--Almost Anywhere!

Postby RapToR » April 26th, 2015, 9:29 pm

:lol:

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 26th, 2015, 10:38 pm

SSwifter wrote:I know this is an old topic but I am having the same issue as the OP. :( I still don't understand (from everyone's comments) what allowed the VTM card (because I have a Republic bank one as well) to work using Paypal as the payment method on Walmart.

Am i to deactivate my current paypal account and open a U.S. one? I have my billing address there as TT.

BTW Walmart says they do not accept international credit cards online and they do not accept international PayPal payments - you will need to have a US PayPal account and/or US Credit Card to purchase from Walmart.com

SmokeyGTi
punchin NOS

Postby SmokeyGTi » April 27th, 2015, 11:37 am

..just bought from walmart online saturday night using a RBL visa card... transaction went ok, so far no probs..

EL JEFE
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby EL JEFE » April 27th, 2015, 9:09 pm

Order from Walmart fairly regularly and never had a problem with paypal. Last package ordered on the 11th April and received via skybox today.

SSwifter
Street 2NR

Postby SSwifter » May 1st, 2015, 6:25 pm

Yea i personally know a couple persons who shop on walmart with TT credit cards and TT paypal.
But none have the RBL VTM card so I'm not sure why I'm experiencing issues.
The bank even said they saw when walmart deducted the money when I tried to place the order but idk why walmart declined it and wrote to m saying that my bank blocked the purchase.

SSwifter
Street 2NR

Postby SSwifter » May 1st, 2015, 6:26 pm

EL JEFE wrote:Order from Walmart fairly regularly and never had a problem with paypal. Last package ordered on the 11th April and received via skybox today.

Which bank do you have your card with?

EL JEFE
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby EL JEFE » May 1st, 2015, 6:29 pm

Scotiabank.

SSwifter
Street 2NR

Postby SSwifter » May 1st, 2015, 6:29 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
SSwifter wrote:I know this is an old topic but I am having the same issue as the OP. :( I still don't understand (from everyone's comments) what allowed the VTM card (because I have a Republic bank one as well) to work using Paypal as the payment method on Walmart.

Nope not true about not accepting non US credit cards..read my previous comment.
Also I'm already aware that I will receive a refund..My question is still unanswered.

SSwifter
Street 2NR

Postby SSwifter » May 1st, 2015, 6:31 pm

EL JEFE wrote:Scotiabank.

Sigh okay thanks for the reply..I will try once more ordering via paypal and see.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 1st, 2015, 7:13 pm

SSwifter wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Nope not true about not accepting non US credit cards..read my previous comment.
Also I'm already aware that I will receive a refund..My question is still unanswered.
read my comment, I simply stated that is what Walmart said when contacted. Your experience may be different.

SSwifter
Street 2NR

Postby SSwifter » May 1st, 2015, 10:38 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
SSwifter wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

read my comment, I simply stated that is what Walmart said when contacted. Your experience may be different.

Okay cool.

Swisha
Chronic 2NR

Postby Swisha » May 2nd, 2015, 11:44 am

Order placed Thursday, shipped today...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”