Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014



- It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:10 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Jump to:  


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
kemraj
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:15 am 
Offline
Street 2NR

Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 pm
Posts: 99
Location: www.trinifans.com
I went to buy something on walmart online first time. I added the item to the cart and click to process it they said they don't accept international Credit cards so i used my paypal account and now its saying
"The payment authentication has failed.Please select a different payment method." But the thing is my money from my card was removed and paypal has it as money send. I don't know what to do, the order did not go thru and i loss my money.
I wrote an email to walmart so i expecting them to reply in the morning. Also This is what Paypal send me after the transaction

Quote:
Thanks for using PayPal. Please note that this is not a charge. Your account will be charged when the merchant processes your payment. You may receive multiple emails as the merchant processes your order.

Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source.

To see the full transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.


Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
Top
 Profile  
 
TRDGUY
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:15 am 
Offline
Chronic TriniTuner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:26 pm
Posts: 666
Location: Global
Yeah that is normal , It happened to me once with Walmart Buying online and also in store .PayPal refunded the charges after some time .PayPal will work with Walmart it seems once Walmart blocks a transaction wrt to your cc directly the entire transaction is blocked . In my case I Waited after 24 hrs and Paypal worked .


Top
 Profile  
 
pete
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:41 am 
Offline
3NE 2NR Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:19 pm
Posts: 7335
Location: Cruisin around in da GTi
It happened in store as well? :o


Top
 Profile  
 
sharkman121
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:01 am 
Offline
TriniTuner 24-7
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:40 am
Posts: 11778
Location: benching 245 for 5 reps
fact is, once you use Paypal you more or less safe... Dem doh play, if the money really didnt go thru, you will be refunded.


Top
 Profile  
 
Duane 3NE 2NR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:59 am 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:27 am
Posts: 12878
Location: T&T
Yes that is normal - you will be refunded eventually.
As PayPal said, they only charge your account when the merchant processes your payment.
Once the payment is not processed, you will be refunded in about 10 days.

BTW Walmart does not accept international credit cards online and they do not accept international PayPal payments - you will need to have a US PayPal account and/or US Credit Card to purchase from Walmart.com


Top
 Profile  
 
kemraj
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:31 pm 
Offline
Street 2NR

Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 pm
Posts: 99
Location: www.trinifans.com
I was suppose to update this thread the rep contacted me back and told me its normally takes a few hours for a fail transaction from paypal to refund the funds back to your account and so said so done. So i added more money money to my paypal because of the fact walmart charged my Tax what never happen before online hmmmm and it worked this morning.

All is well now thanks for the help.


Top
 Profile  
 
Duane 3NE 2NR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:54 pm 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:27 am
Posts: 12878
Location: T&T
^ what worked online this morning?
Walmart accepted your PayPal payment?


Top
 Profile  
 
kemraj
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:13 pm 
Offline
Street 2NR

Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 pm
Posts: 99
Location: www.trinifans.com
Yes the same paypal payment worked this morning. They don't accept international credit and debit cards.


Top
 Profile  
 
Rattana
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:13 pm 
Offline
Ricer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:40 pm
Posts: 15
asna jed


Top
 Profile  
 
TRDGUY
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:20 pm 
Offline
Chronic TriniTuner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:26 pm
Posts: 666
Location: Global
Yeap just wait like 24 hrs and Paypal will work regardless if you have a international cc or not ,i always buy stuff from walmart no hassle .


Top
 Profile  
 
NR8
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:27 pm 
Offline
3NE2NR is my LIFE
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 784
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
Yes that is normal - you will be refunded eventually.
As PayPal said, they only charge your account when the merchant processes your payment.
Once the payment is not processed, you will be refunded in about 10 days.

BTW Walmart does not accept international credit cards online and they do not accept international PayPal payments - you will need to have a US PayPal account and/or US Credit Card to purchase from Walmart.com

I regularly purchase from walmart.com using a locally issued Mastercard though.


Top
 Profile  
 
Duane 3NE 2NR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:33 pm 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:27 am
Posts: 12878
Location: T&T
Didn't do the 24hr wait or the second try

I tried once with my local issued credit card (even though it has a US address on it as secondary) and I also tried once with a TT PayPal account and neither worked

I'll try it again - thanks!!! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Duane 3NE 2NR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:52 pm 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:27 am
Posts: 12878
Location: T&T
kemraj wrote:
Yes the same paypal payment worked this morning. They don't accept international credit and debit cards.
PayPal still not working

Did you use a TT PayPal account?
It will only accept a US billing and shipping address so I assume you entered a US address (such as a skybox address)

did you "proceed as guest" or did you sign up for an account?


Top
 Profile  
 
NR8
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:05 pm 
Offline
3NE2NR is my LIFE
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:20 pm
Posts: 784
I have an account & pay directly with a Mastercard, no PayPal. I have my skybox addy as a secondary address on that card which I use as billing and well shipping too.

Never had to wait 24 hours or try a second time either. That's strange.


Top
 Profile  
 
kemraj
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:19 am 
Offline
Street 2NR

Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 pm
Posts: 99
Location: www.trinifans.com
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
kemraj wrote:
Yes the same paypal payment worked this morning. They don't accept international credit and debit cards.
PayPal still not working

Did you use a TT PayPal account?
It will only accept a US billing and shipping address so I assume you entered a US address (such as a skybox address)

did you "proceed as guest" or did you sign up for an account?



Signed up for an account and yes i used the skybox address for billing info and for the shipping address.


Top
 Profile  
 
Duane 3NE 2NR
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:00 pm 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:27 am
Posts: 12878
Location: T&T
kemraj wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
kemraj wrote:
Yes the same paypal payment worked this morning. They don't accept international credit and debit cards.
PayPal still not working

Did you use a TT PayPal account?
It will only accept a US billing and shipping address so I assume you entered a US address (such as a skybox address)

did you "proceed as guest" or did you sign up for an account?



Signed up for an account and yes i used the skybox address for billing info and for the shipping address.
Did you use a TT PayPal account? Or is your PayPal account a US one?


Top
 Profile  
 
DFC
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:22 pm 
Offline
2NRholic
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:16 pm
Posts: 5226
i dunno bout allyuh, but the only good deals i get in walmart is the $5 awesome tshirts and the $5 for 15 coors light.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Who is online

Registered users: archangel2011, Bing [Bot], blooddrunk1990, Captain Awesome, CyberFive, daron, EVA Unit-01, Exabot [Bot], fireblade, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, imrangmlopez, jattsrobby, Majestic-12 [Bot], nere, Patman, Reddis, ronsin1, ryansouthman, smallz, Starrboucisse, stout, subie_2NR, Yahoo [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
3NE-2NR