TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Karim Khan's Auto Perfection - Professional Detailing Services

For everything else yuh want to buy or sell

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
• Negative comments or replies, lowballing or 'sale bashing' are NOT allowed in FS topics.
• Personal ads are FREE. Commercial Ads are not allowed without Powerseller Status. Posting items/property for rent is considered commercial.
• Powerseller status is for users who wish to post many items for sale, new or used.
• Even if you do not own a business but would like to post many items for sale, then Power Seller status is required.
• Users are limited to no more than 2 simultaneous Ads / FS (For Sale) topics per classified forum; powersellers are limited to no more than 4.
• Ads that have not been replied to after 180 days will be deleted.
Please click here to view the forum rules
Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: *PROFESSIONAL DETAILING SERVICES*

Postby Karim Khan » December 26th, 2013, 10:22 am

-Thanks Dutch it was a pleasure working on your car

-Smokey just let me know when you are ready

Advertisement
skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » December 26th, 2013, 2:08 pm

Karim...after yuh finish with smokey almera....yuh have my SSS bluebird to work on. 8-)

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » December 28th, 2013, 3:18 pm

skylinechild wrote:Karim...after yuh finish with smokey almera....yuh have my SSS bluebird to work on. 8-)

No problem man , Just let me know when you are ready .

annandtotheworld
Street 2NR

Postby annandtotheworld » January 14th, 2014, 5:28 pm

you repair interior as in the roof carpets?

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » January 18th, 2014, 7:03 am

annandjagroo wrote:you repair interior as in the roof carpets?

Annand, unfortunately that type of job is beyond my skill set. I recommend you check an upholster for that type of work.

D.OLE.TALK
Riding on 13's

Postby D.OLE.TALK » January 18th, 2014, 8:14 am

Karim, do you do engine washes? I have a toyota Corolla dx Wagon to simply engine wash!

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » January 20th, 2014, 7:03 am

D.OLE.TALK wrote:Karim, do you do engine washes? I have a toyota Corolla dx Wagon to simply engine wash!

D. OLE.TALK , Thank you very much for your interest in my work. Yes i do wash engines but only as part of an exterior detailing package.

bad bird
Street 2NR

Postby bad bird » January 21st, 2014, 10:14 am

niice work pal! have a bump

rockwilder
Ricer

Postby rockwilder » January 23rd, 2014, 7:50 pm

I must say Karim is definitely value for money . He is a true professional, well prepared for any job, well trained , and knows his craft with a warm personality. He brought my Toyota nze cream colored interior back from a bleAk , dark, embarrassing past. After buying it in that condition I told myself I would just get it cleaned because the car was a great buy , works superb, after 2 years of saying I would do it I finally did! After seeing his work online I said that's the guy for my job. He was early , and he took the day , taking his time to get out as much stains as he can. And boy did it come back like new , have never seen it like that before so to me it was new, didn't want anyone to sit in it afterward, lol! I am so happy I decided to go with Karim , I am totally satisfied with the job and happy and finally comfortable with my interior . I recommend him fully!

fire_bol2
Riding on 13's

Postby fire_bol2 » January 27th, 2014, 4:55 pm

Karim really knows his stuff. Had the interior of my Vitara detailed a couple Saturdays ago and he did an excellent job. Very professional and highly recommended! Good work Karim.

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » January 30th, 2014, 7:21 am

rockwilder wrote:I must say Karim is definitely value for money . He is a true professional, well prepared for any job, well trained , and knows his craft with a warm personality. He brought my Toyota nze cream colored interior back from a bleAk , dark, embarrassing past. After buying it in that condition I told myself I would just get it cleaned because the car was a great buy , works superb, after 2 years of saying I would do it I finally did! After seeing his work online I said that's the guy for my job. He was early , and he took the day , taking his time to get out as much stains as he can. And boy did it come back like new , have never seen it like that before so to me it was new, didn't want anyone to sit in it afterward, lol! I am so happy I decided to go with Karim , I am totally satisfied with the job and happy and finally comfortable with my interior . I recommend him fully!

Thank you very much rockwilder, it was a pleasure working on your vehicle and i am very happy to hear that your satisfied

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » February 7th, 2014, 6:55 am

fire_bol2 wrote:Karim really knows his stuff. Had the interior of my Vitara detailed a couple Saturdays ago and he did an excellent job. Very professional and highly recommended! Good work Karim.

Thank you very much Fire_bol2

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » February 15th, 2014, 7:01 am

Karim Khan Las Vegas Sky Dive

I am posting this on the request of some people who just don't have a Facebook account and want to see my sky diving vid.

Enjoy

jfambrini
Riding on 13's

Postby jfambrini » February 25th, 2014, 6:09 am

Very nice and very professional work. Glad to know that someone is doing such world class detailing.

-Roach-
12 pounds of Boost

Postby -Roach- » February 26th, 2014, 4:12 pm

You got balls sir... #Respect.

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » February 28th, 2014, 10:54 am

jfambrini wrote:Very nice and very professional work. Glad to know that someone is doing such world class detailing.

Thank you very much Jfambrini.

-Roach- wrote:You got balls sir... #Respect.

Roach, thank you very much you should try it sometime its an adrenaline rush

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » March 11th, 2014, 7:06 am

Island me Magazine doing a little write up on Karim Khan

Special thanks to Sophie Wight, Marcus Skinner and the entire islaneMe team.

Pick up your free copy of island Me issue 08

M_2NR
not Admin

Postby M_2NR » April 2nd, 2014, 10:29 pm

I had the privilege of seeing KK work on a car and he is most definitely worth it. From the time he came for the evaluation to the next time he started working and to this date, he was extremely helpful and always explained each step and the implication if another method was used, etc. Not to mention providing "off-site" and "overtime" support. In other words, you can call/message him NOW and he will answer. (I don't advise this though :lol: )

I was not expecting every single scratch and swirl to be removed but the car looked as if it just came out of the showroom, mind you it's over 6 years old. Gone are the dull faded parts thanks to KK.

Thanks bro, you've made taking care of my car a new found hobby which was once a daunting task.

EDIT: to this date of the edit also, KK has been providing advice to me on what items to buy, etc.
Last edited by M_2NR on April 9th, 2014, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: additional info

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » April 8th, 2014, 10:11 pm

Thank you very much M_2NR it was a pleasure working on your vehicle

Classic Cars Unlimited
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Classic Cars Unlimited » April 26th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Master of Shine!
Would you like to be part of our Giveaway Car as well? You did such a great job on the Gi Joe car, we're wondering if you can duplicate the "magic" on the Hott 93 car?

1538793_815438368485288_3961837983097072866_n.jpg

FatBoyMe
Ricer

Postby FatBoyMe » April 27th, 2014, 6:18 pm

Classic Cars Unlimited wrote:Master of Shine!
Would you like to be part of our Giveaway Car as well? You did such a great job on the Gi Joe car, we're wondering if you can duplicate the "magic" on the Hott 93 car?

1538793_815438368485288_3961837983097072866_n.jpg

Looking good. :D

mamoo_pagal
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mamoo_pagal » May 1st, 2014, 5:39 pm

Had the opportunity for Kazim to work on my vehicle. Extremely knowledgeable and meticulous person. Took the time to explain all steps, is very professional and quality is assured. If you like your ride.........do it!
Last edited by mamoo_pagal on July 12th, 2014, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » May 12th, 2014, 1:10 am

Karim Khan's Swissvax Training

This post is not an advertisement for Swissvax, but Karim sharing his passion for detailing and fulfilling one of his dreams while trying to motivate you to go after your dreams, what ever it is!

A Comprehensive History about SWISSVAX – High Performance Car Care Handmade in Switzerland

SWISSVAX is a unique automotive care system consisting of natural washing, cleaning, feeding and protecting products. Like many great products, the company’s waxes were originally designed around the kitchen table and mainly for personal use as the products on the market did not meet with the highly sophisticated requirements of the Anwanders. The old Anwander chemist shop was the original laboratory as well as production site for the first jars of “Antikwachs” (Antique Wax) – a formula developed in the late 19th century for precious antiques and lacquers. The concours carnauba waxes for automobiles were originally only created for the private use of Hans Anwander, grandfather and founder of the company.

From these humble beginnings of those first precious jars of Antikwachs, the Anwander family’s passion for colours, lacquers, paints and waxes has taken them far.
For over three generations, the original formula has been modified and perfected through extensive research and testing.

Each SWISSVAX product was and still is blended and poured exclusively by hand in Switzerland. The rare, natural ingredients used in SWISSVAX products, are amongst the most expensive and luxurious ever introduced for automotive care products.
(Taken from Swissvax website)

Why Karim Khan chose Swissvax training

Karim Khan’s always has a love and passion for detailing even at a very young age of 5 years old. In primary school when children use to take their pocket change to purchase snacks, Karim use to save his pennies to buy Corgi Junior Cars. In those days he could not afford a real Ferrari or Bugatti. These miniature cars represented the real ones and he would polish, wax and dress the tires like what you would do on your own motor vehicle. As he got older his passion for taking care of cars extend to family and close friends and as time went on the circle got larger and larger. During this time he did a lot of research into car care products and how to use them properly while trying nearly every brand that he could have gotten his hands on. Some of the brands that stood out were Swissvax, AutoGlym and Meguiar’s. One of his many dreams was to visit at least one of these facilities in his lifetime.

Living a dream

In 2013 Karim made one phone call to the Swissvax UK Head quarters and in two weeks he was on a plane to live one of his meany dreams. Most of his family and friends thought he was crazy to spend close to 6 digits on the entire trip but there is no cost to do something that you are passionate about.

Below are some pics of his training

Swissvax car care centre and training facility

Starting the morning off with some coffee in a Swissvax cup

Looking down at an Original Porsche 356 Speedster. This vehicle was shipped from South Africa to be restored.

Doing what he does best

Using some Swissvax Cleaner Fluid

Snowing this C63 AMG

Some Swissvax Concorso

Using the Swissvax Crystal Rock on the C63 AMG

Finishing up the C63 AMG

The view from the hotel room

Working on a Audi R8 Spyder V10

Working on a Porsche 356 Speedster a very rare and expensive motor vehicle

Last Day at Swissvax Uk

Karim collecting his certificate of training from Mr. Glyn O Donnell Head Instructor at Swissvax UK

How may certified detailers do you know ?

Testimonial from Swissvax Head Instructor Glyn O Donnell
Testimonial for Karim Khan;

Karim visited Swissvax UK for an intense training assesment course in 2013 with myself Glyn O`Donnell the instructor for Swissvax.

His attitude towards detailing was that of a very passionate person whom clearly wanted the best for his clients which is one very rarely seen to this standard. During the course he overcame every obstacle with ease and did not let any item phase or swallow his determination to prove he was one of the elite detailers out their.

His manner, time keeping and appearence are also to be commended, all of which are very important to him.

During his time spent with us, I set various different tasks for Karim all of which he overcame in his stride.

I would love to work alongside Karim again in the near future and would not hesitate to have him detail a car on my behalf.

If you are looking for a car to be detailed beyond your expectations then you will need to look no further as Karim is to be trusted for the highest possible standard.

If you want to have your vehicle professionally detailed by an internationally trained and certified detailer give Karim Khan a call for a consultation 784-9290

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 13th, 2014, 4:26 pm

Even a new car has room for improvement. Even fresh out of the dealership, the car needed to be detailed, inside-out. I've had other cars detailed, but Karim's approach to his craft is so vastly superior to anyone else. From doing an in-depth assessment of the paint (even comparing this car to the others in the garage), to painstakingly explaining every step to me, Karim is tops. The car was visibly brighter afterward, and the paint felt like silk compared to the factory finish. It's so good mow, I can see all the factory imperfections in the clear coat.

ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1400012742.738393.jpg

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » May 15th, 2014, 8:36 pm

Official Notice:

Karim Khan's Auto Perfection will be closed from May 16th 2014 to May 19th 2014 as he will be attend the Top Gear Festival Barbados. If you need to get in contact with him please send me an email @ karimkhansautoperfection@gmail.com

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » May 18th, 2014, 9:13 am

Top Gear Barbados

ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1400418482.570688.jpg

In the pit area very limited access
Lewis Hamilton F1 car
ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1400418657.629789.jpg

Ken Block
ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1400418732.065718.jpg

FatBoyMe
Ricer

Postby FatBoyMe » May 20th, 2014, 9:15 pm

Very nice work. :shock: :D

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mitsu_chick941 » May 21st, 2014, 11:04 am

Karim Khan wrote:Ken Block
ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1400418732.065718.jpg

so godddddddd Block so sexyyyyyy

lucky you :(

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » May 21st, 2014, 12:09 pm

More Top Gear Pics in the Pit

The BAC Mono

Ferrari Enzo

Karim Khan
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Karim Khan » May 22nd, 2014, 7:08 am

Saving the best for last

Rodney and Karim doing their thing at Top Gear Barbados

The Stig. Some says .........

Karim Khan with Lewis Hamilton Formula one race car driver for Mercedes Benz and his Autogrpah

Advertisement

Return to “Miscellaneous Bargain Centre”