TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

WTB: Accordion Boot Rubber

For everything else yuh want to buy or sell

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
• Negative comments or replies, lowballing or 'sale bashing' are NOT allowed in FS topics.
• Personal ads are FREE. Commercial Ads are not allowed without Powerseller Status. Posting items/property for rent is considered commercial.
• Powerseller status is for users who wish to post many items for sale, new or used.
• Even if you do not own a business but would like to post many items for sale, then Power Seller status is required.
• Users are limited to no more than 2 simultaneous Ads / FS (For Sale) topics per classified forum; powersellers are limited to no more than 4.
• Ads that have not been replied to after 180 days will be deleted.
Please click here to view the forum rules
Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

WTB: Accordion Boot Rubber

Postby Kasey » April 24th, 2018, 1:49 pm

Accordion boot rubber is what people use to seal two metal enclosures together like trailers, and stuff. I am looking for it to make a seal for a 'Blow through' project in my van. A 'blow through' involves cutting a large hole through the metal behind the back seat of a pickup in order to install a speaker box in the tray and fire through the cut hole. So basically the accordion boot rubber would provide the seal i would need from external elements like rain and dust, yet maintain some degree of flex between cab and tray.

Anyway, if anyone knows what this is or have used it before, please let me know.

Advertisement
Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: WTB: Accordion Boot Rubber

Postby Kasey » May 10th, 2018, 1:06 pm

nutn?

*KRONIK*
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby *KRONIK* » May 10th, 2018, 1:46 pm

Question: is it really worth cutting your cab and tray for music?

Just asking...

I have heard of this being done but never could fathom the act.

Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Kasey » May 14th, 2018, 7:18 am

*KRONIK* wrote:Question: is it really worth cutting your cab and tray for music?

Just asking...

I have heard of this being done but never could fathom the act.

Well I have a van. I really like music. And I cant sacrifice the back seat for a speaker box, but also need the tray to use for stuff.
The box would be removable, and a hard cover with quick release spring clamps would be fabricated, to go over the hole (watertight) when the box is not in the van. Anyone who knows me would know that I am capable of doing this, and yes, this would be a first in Trinidad. Yes men have cut their tray, but the job was always permanent, and the tray and cab was basically effed-up. This job would be done by me, in my personal van. When I done, it would look like them car that have the fold down seats that accesses the trunk.
My only keep back is obtaining the accordion boot rubber. I may need to import it.

Yes, in my humble opinion, it is worth it.

*KRONIK*
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby *KRONIK* » May 14th, 2018, 7:22 am

Coolz

Advertisement

Return to “Miscellaneous Bargain Centre”