TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

steering vibration problem

Fit, Civic, Integra, CR-V, Accord, Legend - Do NOT post FS or WTB here!!!

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

nightwish090
Street 2NR

steering vibration problem

Postby nightwish090 » June 25th, 2014, 12:07 am

hey guys,as of last week I became the proud owner of an ek3 hatch,padnas tried to convince me of cefiros and b14's,but I saw the hatch and fell in love,car is working amazingly,clutch responsive but as I cross 60 I get some bad vibrations,I dunno if I just need to change shocks and alignment/speed balance,steering feels a little slack to the right,im a kinda of do it yourself guy and seeing as how this is my first baby I wanna do her right :) if u guys could give any advice id appreciate it :) again im proud to be a member of the honda community :)

Advertisement
10-01
punchin NOS

Re: steering vibration problem

Postby 10-01 » June 25th, 2014, 1:08 am

nightwish090 wrote:hey guys,as of last week I became the proud owner of an ek3 hatch,padnas tried to convince me of cefiros and b14's,but I saw the hatch and fell in love,car is working amazingly,clutch responsive but as I cross 60 I get some bad vibrations,I dunno if I just need to change shocks and alignment/speed balance,steering feels a little slack to the right,im a kinda of do it yourself guy and seeing as how this is my first baby I wanna do her right :) if u guys could give any advice id appreciate it :) again im proud to be a member of the honda community :)

welcome to the honda world , if its vibration i suggest you carry your car for a full suspension check so you can pin point the problem , i jus feel you need speed balancing , but if u say the steering feels slack i really suggest you do a suspension check , u dont want to pop a ball joint or a steering end , while driving that may cause some serious damage to the car :|

nightwish090
Street 2NR

Postby nightwish090 » June 25th, 2014, 4:46 am

omg....no damage indeed! thanks for the advice pal :) By chance do you knw if khazims ok? looking to carry it by him,or is there someone else you can recommend?

Vtec Vigilante
Sweet on this forum

Postby Vtec Vigilante » June 26th, 2014, 10:29 am

carry the car by laughlin and degannes. They will determine the cause(s) of the vibration etc

CIVIC30
Sweet on this forum

Postby CIVIC30 » June 28th, 2014, 7:35 am

welcome buddy you r now the member of a very big and helpful family, enjoy

Advertisement

Return to “HONDA”