TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Honda eg8 issuse

Fit, Civic, Integra, CR-V, Accord, Legend - Do NOT post FS or WTB here!!!

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

youngin
Street 2NR

Honda eg8 issuse

Postby youngin » June 30th, 2015, 7:28 am

am new to the honda world.n having a problem with my honda eg8. currenlty i have a 3stage vtech engine manual.the problem i am experiencing is loss of speed/power and misfire.about almost a month ago i did a tune up change plus,plug wire,clean throttle body,clean injectors,filters & oil. recently on my way home car began to rev at a high anytime in neutral and was hesitant to move then it shoots off..not sure on whats causing this issue any advice?

Advent
Riding on 17's

Re: Honda eg8 issuse

Postby Advent » July 1st, 2015, 1:33 pm

youngin wrote:am new to the honda world.n having a problem with my honda eg8. currenlty i have a 3stage vtech engine manual.the problem i am experiencing is loss of speed/power and misfire.about almost a month ago i did a tune up change plus,plug wire,clean throttle body,clean injectors,filters & oil. recently on my way home car began to rev at a high anytime in neutral and was hesitant to move then it shoots off..not sure on whats causing this issue any advice?

you got the distributor checked ?

youngin
Street 2NR

Postby youngin » July 12th, 2015, 8:15 pm

yeah its working correctly. apparently there was a wiring that was never hook up in the car that was casing the ruff idling n heavy pinging.i got it wired n it performing better but still a slight misfire.

Advent
Riding on 17's

Postby Advent » July 13th, 2015, 9:46 am

youngin wrote:yeah its working correctly. apparently there was a wiring that was never hook up in the car that was casing the ruff idling n heavy pinging.i got it wired n it performing better but still a slight misfire.

hmmmm, your timing was checked out too ?

Advertisement

Return to “HONDA”