TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

fast civic type R

Fit, Civic, Integra, CR-V, Accord, Legend - Do NOT post FS or WTB here!!!

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Zim
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Zim » October 14th, 2005, 9:26 am

:shock: sheit jed!

Advertisement
ganjafarmer143
3NE 2NR for life

Postby ganjafarmer143 » October 14th, 2005, 3:17 pm

aye zim u stick with the parts i needed man but i woulda still like to know how much u wanted for the parts....

fast@sscivic is bulla cuz i heard that the greddy turbo kit doesn't make the car even do 14s unless u strip it out so u cant be beating a civic type R cuz isn't that suppose to be doing 15 flat?..and if u cant beat that u cannot be beating integra type Rs cuz they are faster unless the one u raced was a sheit mobile....in my eyes u might be a lot faster than u were from before....but u still not ready for a type R....

X2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X2 » October 14th, 2005, 3:58 pm

ganjafarmer... fast@sscivic didn't say he beat the CTR..... he said he got a cutass...

ganjafarmer143
3NE 2NR for life

Postby ganjafarmer143 » October 15th, 2005, 10:20 pm

yea i know but he said he beat the new model integra type R which is faster than a CTR so he hadda be talking sheit....and this is taking into consideration the CTR an the ITR he raced was stock.....something a bit wong!

Zim

Postby Zim » October 16th, 2005, 3:20 pm

aye zim u stick with the parts i needed man but i woulda still like to know how much u wanted for the parts....

:lol: I din stick hoss. I told u to get what yuh could from yuh padna. DEn PM me & tell me wah yuh din get, so I could get dem 4 you! I never got your PM :|

zer0xp
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby zer0xp » October 16th, 2005, 4:17 pm

He din race my ITR
Cause the only thing i lose to was a prodrive STi and a R34 lol :lol:

dragaholic
Riding on 18's

Postby dragaholic » October 16th, 2005, 9:28 pm

I never saw ah Rsx type R run faster than an ctr down here. Dem Rsx to dam heavy.

all motor
3NE 2NR for life

Postby all motor » October 17th, 2005, 12:15 am

dragaholic wrote:I never saw ah Rsx type R run faster than an ctr down here. Dem Rsx to dam heavy.

holic, you are right. I have seen back in the "gansta" sunday days EK CTR race a DC5 ITR and beat it. The man with ITR ask the man with CTR if running NOS :lol: :lol:

A well put together B-series can take on a DC5 ITR and beat it. Remember power to weight.

But the fellas with ITR just have to buy some well choosen parts.

The CTR was NA.

X2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X2 » October 17th, 2005, 12:15 am

zer0xp wrote:He din race my ITR
Cause the only thing i lose to was a prodrive STi and a R34 lol :lol:

STi and R34 is all u lose too ? Wham jed... yuh only racing stock econoboxes or wha ?

DrunkenMaster16

Postby DrunkenMaster16 » October 17th, 2005, 1:51 pm

fack allmotor and vtec ( not the people ) turbo in dey mudda crunt! :mrgreen: n/a is peppy, turbo is fast :wink:

Picasso
punchin NOS

Postby Picasso » October 17th, 2005, 4:19 pm

As I tell yall all the time take that K20 out of that sucker ITR and put it in a civic hatch and then you got something to realy call a street beast :twisted: Dont get me worng I drove an ITR its alot of fun but that extra weight reduction will help alot :|

X2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X2 » October 17th, 2005, 4:30 pm

Dragaholic... I hear that the NEW CTR is as heavy as the new ITR eh... cya confirm with hard numbers tho...

BUT... ya know the new ITR has a factory LSD... and the CTR don't !?!? :|

Either way... ANYONE WITH A STOCK ITR (RSX Model) WANT TO RUN ???!!!

I have yet to race one heads up.... ANYONE ?

Anyone ?

Bueller ?

Zer0xp ?

Zer0xp ?

Picasso
punchin NOS

Postby Picasso » October 17th, 2005, 4:33 pm

ZerOxp in the states boi X2 :lol: :lol:

X2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X2 » October 17th, 2005, 4:39 pm

BAH... I'll NEVER get to race a DC5R.... :|

I had a chance yesterday... but the ricer sped off like a bish....

s'aight tho... I recognize the car by the body kit and spoiler... I'll hold him down soon enuff.... :mrgreen:

TriniParts.com
Trinituner Peong
Location: As of June 1st 2008, we NO LONGER RETAIL.We will strictly be involved in MARKETING & WHOLESALING

Postby TriniParts.com » October 17th, 2005, 5:43 pm

DC5
Curb Vehicle Weight 1180 kg
Gross Vehicle Weight 1400 kg

EP3
Curb Vehicle Weight 1210 kg
Gross Vehicle Weight 1430 kg

2003-2004 Auotmotive Guidebook of Japan. Volume 50. pg 268.

Alpha_2nr
punchin NOS

Postby Alpha_2nr » October 17th, 2005, 6:56 pm

K20 out of that sucker ITR and put it in a civic hatch

Or just go get a CTR.....

DC5
Curb Vehicle Weight 1180 kg
Gross Vehicle Weight 1400 kg

EP3
Curb Vehicle Weight 1210 kg
Gross Vehicle Weight 1430 kg

Correct. And both the EP3 CTR and the DC5 ITR carry the K20 2.0 iVTEC engine. 200+ hp.......

ganjafarmer143
3NE 2NR for life

Postby ganjafarmer143 » October 17th, 2005, 7:15 pm

i heard that civic has a full toda B18C5 engine in it....he and his brother and cousin put all the parts in...heard the engine has all the toda stroker kit to 2.1 litres toda spec D cams heard how he put in endless calipars rotors and endless brake pads...he tries to make the car look at stock as possible....heard he put in a quaife diff and spoon gearbox..TEIN RE\RA\RS coilovers...custom SMSP headers...jic magic titanium exhaust piping...he runs the car on toyo ra1 soft compound tires...greddy top feed injectors...fal slim fans...fluidyne radiator....port polished and blueprint head....venom intake manifold to an arc intake box the intake manifold is port matched....spoon throttle body....5 angle head body....spoon light weight battery...msd ignition....motec engine management....cusco twin disc carbon clutch kits...toda timing belt...royal purple and redline fluids...cusco sway bars...jic magic carbon fibre strut bars front and rear...cusco camber kits and cusco pillow tension rods AND cusco sway bars...aeromotive fuel pump and regulator and fuel rail....spot welded chasis to increase rigidity...the car was sent back to japan to get tuned by Erick's racing..

this is definating true sheit cuz my uncle is the man's broker...my uncle sheit this man spent thousands upon thousands on that civic...the car came without an engine however the same container had the toda engine in it...my uncle never heard how it works...

that is all i could find out for u guys...although that is pretty much everything...that is like a dream civic jed...that man must be one happy fcker...

Alpha_2nr
punchin NOS

Postby Alpha_2nr » October 17th, 2005, 7:28 pm

i heard that civic has a full toda B18C5 engine in it....he and his brother and cousin put all the parts in...heard the engine has all the toda stroker kit to 2.1 litres toda spec D cams heard how he put in endless calipars rotors and endless brake pads...he tries to make the car look at stock as possible....heard he put in a quaife diff and spoon gearbox..TEIN RE\RA\RS coilovers...custom SMSP headers...jic magic titanium exhaust piping...he runs the car on toyo ra1 soft compound tires...greddy top feed injectors...fal slim fans...fluidyne radiator....port polished and blueprint head....venom intake manifold to an arc intake box the intake manifold is port matched....spoon throttle body....5 angle head body....spoon light weight battery...msd ignition....motec engine management....cusco twin disc carbon clutch kits...toda timing belt...royal purple and redline fluids...cusco sway bars...jic magic carbon fibre strut bars front and rear...cusco camber kits and cusco pillow tension rods AND cusco sway bars...aeromotive fuel pump and regulator and fuel rail....spot welded chasis to increase rigidity...the car was sent back to japan to get tuned by Erick's racing..

You "heard" all that? :D

If all that's for real...this guy spent alot of money on his car. But it sure works though!

ganjafarmer143
3NE 2NR for life

Postby ganjafarmer143 » October 17th, 2005, 7:52 pm

yea i was by my uncle and we just happened to start talking about cars and he told me he brought in a sheit load of parts for a type R a while back...and he start calling parts and then he bought the copies of the invoices for me and i wrote everything down

dragaholic
Riding on 18's

Postby dragaholic » October 17th, 2005, 8:15 pm

I was referin to the ek model ctr. The only ep3 ctr to run on de track was autonations own and that was for de last drags when de track was wet. All motor know de outcome of that race. But I will still take the ep3 ctr over the rsx itr. Never saw an rsx run quicker than low 15s on de track down here, with the exception to the problematic yellow one.(boost and nitrous)

havokkk
3NE 2NR for life

Postby havokkk » October 17th, 2005, 10:50 pm

ganjafarmer143 wrote:i heard that civic has a full toda B18C5 engine in it....he and his brother and cousin put all the parts in...heard the engine has all the toda stroker kit to 2.1 litres toda spec D cams heard how he put in endless calipars rotors and endless brake pads...he tries to make the car look at stock as possible....heard he put in a quaife diff and spoon gearbox..TEIN RE\RA\RS coilovers...custom SMSP headers...jic magic titanium exhaust piping...he runs the car on toyo ra1 soft compound tires...greddy top feed injectors...fal slim fans...fluidyne radiator....port polished and blueprint head....venom intake manifold to an arc intake box the intake manifold is port matched....spoon throttle body....5 angle head body....spoon light weight battery...msd ignition....motec engine management....cusco twin disc carbon clutch kits...toda timing belt...royal purple and redline fluids...cusco sway bars...jic magic carbon fibre strut bars front and rear...cusco camber kits and cusco pillow tension rods AND cusco sway bars...aeromotive fuel pump and regulator and fuel rail....spot welded chasis to increase rigidity...the car was sent back to japan to get tuned by Erick's racing..

:shock: :!:

smokey1275
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby smokey1275 » October 18th, 2005, 12:11 am

k20's ain't so fast who tell allyuh that :mrgreen:

all motor
3NE 2NR for life

Postby all motor » October 18th, 2005, 12:47 am

ganjafarmer143 wrote:yea i was by my uncle and we just happened to start talking about cars and he told me he brought in a sheit load of parts for a type R a while back...and he start calling parts and then he bought the copies of the invoices for me and i wrote everything down

This is one of the problems in Trinidad, they is nothing like confidentiality.

Dirty Face
punchin NOS

Postby Dirty Face » October 18th, 2005, 3:41 am

ganjafarmer143 wrote:..the car was sent back to japan to get tuned by Erick's racing..

Thsi is pretty funny if you consider that Erick's racing is in the USA

Im here LMAO

I feel yuh HEARING THINGS :lol:

Zim

Postby Zim » October 18th, 2005, 8:45 am

I doubt it too.. :|

X2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X2 » October 18th, 2005, 12:01 pm

No matter what he have... how yuh so quick to buss a man files ?!?!?!

I mean hearsay is one thing... but inside info posted on a public site... aye yai yai.... :|

skindog
punchin NOS

Postby skindog » October 18th, 2005, 12:56 pm

Dirty Face wrote:
ganjafarmer143 wrote:..the car was sent back to japan to get tuned by Erick's racing..

Thsi is pretty funny if you consider that Erick's racing is in the USA

Im here LMAO

I feel yuh HEARING THINGS :lol:

So how much truth is there in this story... :?

Zim

Postby Zim » October 18th, 2005, 1:37 pm

I honestly think if dat dude THAT much cash, he won't b joriding in a Civic! :roll: Don't get meh wrong, I love Civics, dey sweet too bad (Honda in general too). Is jus dat I serioulsy doubt anyone would dump all dah cash in dey Civic when dey cud have ah kik @$$ boosted ride, or even a seriuous n/a Euro machine fuh d same amt or less .... :|

X2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X2 » October 18th, 2005, 1:54 pm

Zim wrote:I honestly think if dat dude THAT much cash, he won't b joriding in a Civic! :roll: Don't get meh wrong, I love Civics, dey sweet too bad (Honda in general too). Is jus dat I serioulsy doubt anyone would dump all dah cash in dey Civic when dey cud have ah kik @$$ boosted ride, or even a seriuous n/a Euro machine fuh d same amt or less .... :|

Zim... u hitting up that chiba or wha ?

A serious N/A Euro machine ? WHERE ? WHICH ONE ? An M3 ? Dat is SERIOUS DONZI.... there is nothing N/A really available that can touch an N/A Honda that doesn't have at least twice the displacement....

And as far as going boosted... if this engine is really what was quoted... he has little to fear from the majority of boosted cars roaming Trini streets... trust me... that setup will make NASTY power... if it's tuned right.

Dirty Face
punchin NOS

Postby Dirty Face » October 18th, 2005, 1:59 pm

Zim wrote:I honestly think if dat dude THAT much cash, he won't b joriding in a Civic! :roll: Don't get meh wrong, I love Civics, dey sweet too bad (Honda in general too). Is jus dat I serioulsy doubt anyone would dump all dah cash in dey Civic when dey cud have ah kik @$$ boosted ride, or even a seriuous n/a Euro machine fuh d same amt or less .... :|

I would :oops: .. in fact I HAVE :oops: :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “HONDA”