TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

LF Transmission specialist

Tuning advice, problems and troubleshooting

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
ek4ever
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1783
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 10:51 am
Location: Spot of Pain

LF Transmission specialist

Postby ek4ever » December 3rd, 2018, 10:51 am

Yeah guys, I know they have threads around but most are very old.

Looking for a transmission specialist to rebuild my SiR automatic tranny. I've seen recommendations for Flash in Aranguez. Any other reputable person/company I should consider?

Any help appreciated.

Advertisement
User avatar
ADONI
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2115
Joined: March 17th, 2008, 1:55 pm
Location: Next Door
Contact:

Re: LF Transmission specialist

Postby ADONI » December 3rd, 2018, 11:26 am

Jai Ragbir in Arranguez
674-9615
https://www.facebook.com/jaistrans/

User avatar
ek4ever
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1783
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 10:51 am
Location: Spot of Pain

Re: LF Transmission specialist

Postby ek4ever » December 3rd, 2018, 2:23 pm

ADONI wrote:Jai Ragbir in Arranguez
674-9615
https://www.facebook.com/jaistrans/


Thanks. I think I heard him being mentioned too.

Did you do a rebuild by him? How was the results?

User avatar
ADONI
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2115
Joined: March 17th, 2008, 1:55 pm
Location: Next Door
Contact:

Re: LF Transmission specialist

Postby ADONI » December 3rd, 2018, 2:58 pm

ek4ever wrote:
ADONI wrote:Jai Ragbir in Arranguez
674-9615
https://www.facebook.com/jaistrans/


Thanks. I think I heard him being mentioned too.

Did you do a rebuild by him? How was the results?


Yup did a rebuild on a first gen Hyundai Tucson. Co-worker did a Skoda.
Then service a second gen Hyundai Tucson and a NZE121.
He is very confident in his work and straight to the point.

User avatar
ek4ever
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1783
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 10:51 am
Location: Spot of Pain

Re: LF Transmission specialist

Postby ek4ever » December 5th, 2018, 11:39 am

ADONI wrote:
ek4ever wrote:
ADONI wrote:Jai Ragbir in Arranguez
674-9615
https://www.facebook.com/jaistrans/


Thanks. I think I heard him being mentioned too.

Did you do a rebuild by him? How was the results?


Yup did a rebuild on a first gen Hyundai Tucson. Co-worker did a Skoda.
Then service a second gen Hyundai Tucson and a NZE121.
He is very confident in his work and straight to the point.


Thanks much....leaning towards this company. Btw, any issues after those rebuilds you listed?

User avatar
ADONI
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2115
Joined: March 17th, 2008, 1:55 pm
Location: Next Door
Contact:

Re: LF Transmission specialist

Postby ADONI » December 5th, 2018, 11:52 am

ek4ever wrote:
ADONI wrote:
ek4ever wrote:
ADONI wrote:Jai Ragbir in Arranguez
674-9615
https://www.facebook.com/jaistrans/


Thanks. I think I heard him being mentioned too.

Did you do a rebuild by him? How was the results?


Yup did a rebuild on a first gen Hyundai Tucson. Co-worker did a Skoda.
Then service a second gen Hyundai Tucson and a NZE121.
He is very confident in his work and straight to the point.


Thanks much....leaning towards this company. Btw, any issues after those rebuilds you listed?


Yup, the first gen Tucson. When I went to collect and test drive, the issue started to happen with me. He told me to take the vehicle and use it for a 3-4 days then bring it back. Drop the vehicle back and he sorted it out in a 3.5 days. He was understanding enough to have me collect the vehicle on a holiday.

Advertisement

Return to “AUTOMOTIVE TECH”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests