TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Automotive Headlight/Foglight Bulb Type Chart

Tuning advice, problems and troubleshooting

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
Seeker
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 912
Joined: April 16th, 2009, 3:29 pm
Location: Chaguanas

Re: Automotive Headlight/Foglight Bulb Type Chart

Postby Seeker » October 6th, 2015, 10:42 pm

Hey..does fog lights have any adjustment that can heighten or lower the beam?

Advertisement
User avatar
Parvin
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1052
Joined: September 20th, 2006, 12:42 am

Re: Automotive Headlight/Foglight Bulb Type Chart

Postby Parvin » October 12th, 2015, 4:05 pm

Seeker wrote:Hey..does fog lights have any adjustment that can heighten or lower the beam?


Depends on the vehicle it's on I guess. There might be a screw to adjust the tilt/angle of the housing

User avatar
glennj
Street 2NR
Posts: 71
Joined: October 10th, 2007, 11:28 am
Location: trinidad
Contact:

Re: Automotive Headlight/Foglight Bulb Type Chart

Postby glennj » June 16th, 2018, 9:55 am

What's the bulb type for Suzuki baleno

User avatar
ryandtrini
Street 2NR
Posts: 74
Joined: August 29th, 2011, 8:20 pm

Re: Automotive Headlight/Foglight Bulb Type Chart

Postby ryandtrini » November 6th, 2018, 10:46 am

Bulb types for NZ141 Corolla?

User avatar
Seeker
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 912
Joined: April 16th, 2009, 3:29 pm
Location: Chaguanas

Re: Automotive Headlight/Foglight Bulb Type Chart

Postby Seeker » November 27th, 2018, 8:42 am

Where sells Osram bulbs locally???

User avatar
NR8
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1559
Joined: January 14th, 2012, 2:20 pm

Re: Automotive Headlight/Foglight Bulb Type Chart

Postby NR8 » November 27th, 2018, 3:30 pm

Seeker wrote:Where sells Osram bulbs locally???

Bought my first pair of Nightbreakers from Hyper V Racing years ago. Contact them on FB.

Ebay is your best bet otherwise.

User avatar
Seeker
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 912
Joined: April 16th, 2009, 3:29 pm
Location: Chaguanas

Re: Automotive Headlight/Foglight Bulb Type Chart

Postby Seeker » November 28th, 2018, 7:02 am

ok thanks

Sundar
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1259
Joined: July 5th, 2012, 12:33 pm
Location: Rock Road
Contact:

Re: Automotive Headlight/Foglight Bulb Type Chart

Postby Sundar » January 10th, 2019, 4:11 pm

NR8 wrote:
Seeker wrote:Where sells Osram bulbs locally???

Bought my first pair of Nightbreakers from Hyper V Racing years ago. Contact them on FB.

Ebay is your best bet otherwise.

how much you paid for them?

User avatar
NR8
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1559
Joined: January 14th, 2012, 2:20 pm

Re: Automotive Headlight/Foglight Bulb Type Chart

Postby NR8 » January 10th, 2019, 7:31 pm

Sundar wrote:
NR8 wrote:
Seeker wrote:Where sells Osram bulbs locally???

Bought my first pair of Nightbreakers from Hyper V Racing years ago. Contact them on FB.

Ebay is your best bet otherwise.

how much you paid for them?
Can't remember local price. On eBay they sell around $20ish USD.

Sundar
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1259
Joined: July 5th, 2012, 12:33 pm
Location: Rock Road
Contact:

Re: Automotive Headlight/Foglight Bulb Type Chart

Postby Sundar » January 10th, 2019, 7:42 pm

NR8 wrote:
Sundar wrote:
NR8 wrote:
Seeker wrote:Where sells Osram bulbs locally???

Bought my first pair of Nightbreakers from Hyper V Racing years ago. Contact them on FB.

Ebay is your best bet otherwise.

how much you paid for them?
Can't remember local price. On eBay they sell around $20ish USD.

Cool thanks.

User avatar
trinianouk
Street 2NR
Posts: 81
Joined: March 16th, 2007, 3:30 pm
Location: Lookin 4 doubles and coconut water.........

Re: Automotive Headlight/Foglight Bulb Type Chart

Postby trinianouk » January 24th, 2019, 5:56 am

Bulb type for 2017 Cerato fogs..is?

Advertisement

Return to “AUTOMOTIVE TECH”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests