Cs3 lancer a/c compressor problem

Tuning advice, problems and troubleshooting

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

mcfee214
Riding on 13's

Cs3 lancer a/c compressor problem

Postby mcfee214 » February 15th, 2017, 11:31 pm

I have a cs3 lancer 2006 model.
The problem im having is the compressor comes on and off randomly, whether the a/c is on or not the compressor is randomly in and out of operation, when i got the car the blower speed selector was hooked up directly, (meaning you had to manually turn off the blower even with engine switched off) i ran through the fuses and relays, reconnected my battery and the blower started operating as it should, but right after that i began getting the random operation of the compressor, any help or info on this issue will be greatly appreciated

mcfee214
Riding on 13's

Re: RE: Cs3 lancer a/c compressor problem

Postby mcfee214 » February 18th, 2017, 8:01 am

mcfee214 wrote:I have a cs3 lancer 2006 model.
The problem im having is the compressor comes on and off randomly, whether the a/c is on or not the compressor is randomly in and out of operation, when i got the car the blower speed selector was hooked up directly, (meaning you had to manually turn off the blower even with engine switched off) i ran through the fuses and relays, reconnected my battery and the blower started operating as it should, but right after that i began getting the random operation of the compressor, any help or info on this issue will be greatly appreciated

Just an update, it was a bad relay and faulty jack..everythings seems to be working now , hopefully this might help someone.
I basically troubleshooted till i found the problem

Advertisement

Return to “AUTOMOTIVE TECH”