Forums

LEAKING XS POWER AGM BATTERY

Tuning advice, problems and troubleshooting

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: LEAKING XS POWER AGM BATTERY

Postby gastly369 » June 30th, 2018, 4:58 pm

nervewrecker wrote:I am curious as to if you will have issues with a new battery.

Have you checked for any kinda parasitic drain btw?
Hadda keep eye on mines yes...is real heat..

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » June 30th, 2018, 8:48 pm

gastly369 wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:I am curious as to if you will have issues with a new battery.

Have you checked for any kinda parasitic drain btw?
Hadda keep eye on mines yes...is real heat..
Water meth or nothing dan. Lewe take a run and see who engine bay cooler after nah?

INHUMAN
Riding on 18's

Postby INHUMAN » July 9th, 2018, 1:32 am

nervewrecker wrote:Sure is not a charging issue and parasitic drain? Know those famous for that.

Not taking sides eh.

Didnt know about the 6 month checkup either. Will have to get mine done. Long overdue.

I had issues with parasitic drain and mine went dead twice. Went dead once from leaving it parked up too long. All three times dealer said just drop it off. Checked it out, charged it, no headache.
Have a d3400 in the frontier, never had an issue.

Donno if you got a lemon. I had bought a d3400 from shitset trading, aka mobile authority some years back for my almera. Kant bought it in his name and it was defective. Refused to return it to the dealer and get it exchanged. He did all kinda sh1t to it. Dealer was willing to replace it but he refuse to take it back. I end up buying a d1200, real jammed that without issues.
I taut leon and d company if it still exists or is he trading under 2dmax now? Anyhow, i have two optima yellow from Mobile audio concepts 4 yrs n counting and a redtop from toiz wit noiz going on two years.

Advertisement

Return to “AUTOMOTIVE TECH”