Forums

Mitsubishi 4g 18 , Lancer cs3 Ghost problem

Tuning advice, problems and troubleshooting

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Lancer_LIFE_4_Me
Riding on 13's

Mitsubishi 4g 18 , Lancer cs3 Ghost problem

Postby Lancer_LIFE_4_Me » May 20th, 2019, 8:48 am

HI , i am new to the forum here , i have a lancer cs problem that i cant get to resolve , only when i come to a stand still while in drive the vehicle tends to rough idle like a if coil packs were blown , again it only happens at any Drive range , D D1 D2 and Reverse if my foot is on the brakes waiting to reverse , its a automatic vehicle and i have to drive it like a manual by swapping to Neutral when i am at any stand still before driving off ,
i have changed coil packs , plug wires , spark plugs , cleaned throttle body , cleaned IAC , changed cam sensor , Run engine diagnostic scan no codes found , i changed oil , changed transmission oil , re-timed my vehicle , currently i have my vehicle down again taking it apart , can anyone give me any pointers i am out of ideas ,
also looking for a shop in Trinidad to get lancer fuel pump and crank sensor i am going to check the bamboo this morning

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Re: Mitsubishi 4g 18 , Lancer cs3 Ghost problem

Postby Sundar » May 20th, 2019, 1:16 pm

Lancer_LIFE_4_Me wrote:HI , i am new to the forum here , i have a lancer cs problem that i cant get to resolve , only when i come to a stand still while in drive the vehicle tends to rough idle like a if coil packs were blown , again it only happens at any Drive range , D D1 D2 and Reverse if my foot is on the brakes waiting to reverse , its a automatic vehicle and i have to drive it like a manual by swapping to Neutral when i am at any stand still before driving off ,
i have changed coil packs , plug wires , spark plugs , cleaned throttle body , cleaned IAC , changed cam sensor , Run engine diagnostic scan no codes found , i changed oil , changed transmission oil , re-timed my vehicle , currently i have my vehicle down again taking it apart , can anyone give me any pointers i am out of ideas ,
also looking for a shop in Trinidad to get lancer fuel pump and crank sensor i am going to check the bamboo this morning

Check your coilpack Harness.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » May 23rd, 2019, 3:06 am

Did you check your engine mounts . all of them

djruncrowd
3NE 2NR for life

Postby djruncrowd » May 23rd, 2019, 6:20 am

Lancer_LIFE_4_Me wrote:HI , i am new to the forum here , i have a lancer cs problem that i cant get to resolve , only when i come to a stand still while in drive the vehicle tends to rough idle like a if coil packs were blown , again it only happens at any Drive range , D D1 D2 and Reverse if my foot is on the brakes waiting to reverse , its a automatic vehicle and i have to drive it like a manual by swapping to Neutral when i am at any stand still before driving off ,

Check and clean the fuel rail and injectors was getting similar symptom with my cs2

Advertisement

Return to “AUTOMOTIVE TECH”