TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

P10/P11/P12 Club

Sunny to Skyline - SR20, CA18, RB20-26, VG30 etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
ruff neck chicken
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 697
Joined: July 19th, 2007, 2:12 pm
Location: Behind a desk

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby ruff neck chicken » May 31st, 2017, 8:38 am

where can i get p11 rear bumper spats?

Advertisement
User avatar
Boost Junkies
Riding on 13's
Posts: 4
Joined: March 25th, 2013, 4:16 pm

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby Boost Junkies » June 1st, 2017, 10:58 am

Aftermarket p11 front strut bar. $300. Call me @ 681-2698
Image

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 713
Joined: September 23rd, 2014, 9:51 am

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby dude2014 » June 20th, 2017, 1:02 am

What are the lengths of the wiper blades for a P11? How good are the wiper blades at Pricesmart (I think they are Michellin)?

loromo
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 121
Joined: March 14th, 2006, 12:35 pm

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby loromo » June 20th, 2017, 9:47 pm

Looking for fog lights

User avatar
GreeNThuMb
Riding on 13's
Posts: 3
Joined: February 19th, 2013, 9:54 pm

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby GreeNThuMb » July 17th, 2017, 1:59 pm

Looking for P11SR20 transmission auto ..n price?

wickedslam
Street 2NR
Posts: 39
Joined: October 24th, 2011, 12:14 am

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby wickedslam » August 9th, 2017, 8:44 pm

Good night members. Looking for a blower motor for p11. 2919781

User avatar
lawyer22
Ricer
Posts: 18
Joined: April 9th, 2012, 4:26 pm

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby lawyer22 » August 11th, 2017, 7:33 am

Good day all I am looking for p11 rear disc calipers , and price

Candieman
Riding on 13's
Posts: 2
Joined: June 22nd, 2005, 9:15 am
Location: South

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby Candieman » September 20th, 2017, 9:57 am

Hello everyone. I have a P11 M6 with SR20VE. The engine is pinging (detonation) quite a bit with super gas and a bit less with premium gas. I tried some basic stuff, changing plug to NGK iridium 6s, flush and replace coolant, flush and replace engine oil, retard distributor...nothing worked. Anyone has experience or know someone with experience in diagnosing and fixing detonation?

gasbrain101
Riding on 13's
Posts: 4
Joined: August 7th, 2017, 10:04 pm

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby gasbrain101 » September 20th, 2017, 11:48 pm

I'm looking for a right side axle p11 with Sr

User avatar
Anil_Sooknanan
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2668
Joined: November 16th, 2006, 8:28 pm
Location: Freeport
Contact:

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby Anil_Sooknanan » September 27th, 2017, 6:36 am

Candieman wrote:Hello everyone. I have a P11 M6 with SR20VE. The engine is pinging (detonation) quite a bit with super gas and a bit less with premium gas. I tried some basic stuff, changing plug to NGK iridium 6s, flush and replace coolant, flush and replace engine oil, retard distributor...nothing worked. Anyone has experience or know someone with experience in diagnosing and fixing detonation?

7372330 we could sort it out

User avatar
lawyer22
Ricer
Posts: 18
Joined: April 9th, 2012, 4:26 pm

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby lawyer22 » October 2nd, 2017, 9:01 pm

I looking for a pair of p11 axles for sr20

triniringo
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 176
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 3:25 pm

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby triniringo » October 4th, 2017, 4:47 pm

Call 6205199

Candieman
Riding on 13's
Posts: 2
Joined: June 22nd, 2005, 9:15 am
Location: South

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby Candieman » October 8th, 2017, 9:34 pm

Anil_Sooknanan wrote:
Candieman wrote:Hello everyone. I have a P11 M6 with SR20VE. The engine is pinging (detonation) quite a bit with super gas and a bit less with premium gas. I tried some basic stuff, changing plug to NGK iridium 6s, flush and replace coolant, flush and replace engine oil, retard distributor...nothing worked. Anyone has experience or know someone with experience in diagnosing and fixing detonation?

7372330 we could sort it out


I hope you're not gonna tell me that you have to take apart the engine. Don't want that headache.

User avatar
Anil_Sooknanan
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2668
Joined: November 16th, 2006, 8:28 pm
Location: Freeport
Contact:

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby Anil_Sooknanan » October 12th, 2017, 12:07 pm

Candieman wrote:
Anil_Sooknanan wrote:
Candieman wrote:Hello everyone. I have a P11 M6 with SR20VE. The engine is pinging (detonation) quite a bit with super gas and a bit less with premium gas. I tried some basic stuff, changing plug to NGK iridium 6s, flush and replace coolant, flush and replace engine oil, retard distributor...nothing worked. Anyone has experience or know someone with experience in diagnosing and fixing detonation?

7372330 we could sort it out


I hope you're not gonna tell me that you have to take apart the engine. Don't want that headache.

No you don't we could do a scan and tell you what's needed

abbow
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 685
Joined: June 29th, 2006, 2:30 pm
Location: Around...

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby abbow » November 14th, 2017, 2:59 pm

Nismo Sports Exhaust Barrel - $1200.00

620-5916

User avatar
dozer
Riding on 13's
Posts: 3
Joined: January 10th, 2010, 2:31 am
Location: port of spain
Contact:

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby dozer » November 14th, 2017, 7:27 pm

Not sure who would be interested but I've got a p11 wagon shell back half offer me something and it's yours...

User avatar
GreeNThuMb
Riding on 13's
Posts: 3
Joined: February 19th, 2013, 9:54 pm

Re: P10/P11/P12 Club

Postby GreeNThuMb » Yesterday, 3:22 am

Looking for a Transmission for p11 sr20

Advertisement

Return to “NISSAN”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests