TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Question for Cefiro 200 jk owners...

Sunny to Skyline - SR20, CA18, RB20-26, VG30 etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pandu
Street 2NR

Question for Cefiro 200 jk owners...

Postby pandu » January 8th, 2009, 7:14 am

Since this car comes with the smart key, do you all put alarms on it? Also, is it possible at all to put on a multilock? Because methinks the seats are too big to fit one of them by the gear....

One more thing, I saw n&m say that you could use ron91 in these, but a few RORO dealers say use premium. Is there a difference between local and roro engine wise?( I talking about a qr20) What do you all use?

pandu
Street 2NR

Postby pandu » January 12th, 2009, 11:16 am

bump

~Vēġó~
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby ~Vēġó~ » January 14th, 2009, 12:12 am

smart key seems to work quite fine......interior field disturbance sensors and engine immobilizer as well.........however with my 230, the siren is placed in the interior, so one has difficulty hearing it on the outside.........another downside is that there is no alert sound to inform you whether there was any cause for the alarm to trip or any tampering or if someone nudged the vehicle etc........
But you may install a system that would work in tandem with the existing security device.........

As for the fuel, well I'm not very sure as to the 200JK model and its QR20de motor........compression ratio is like 9.9:1 and from what I'm seeing minimum fuel requirement is 93RON...so I guess premium for it.........

the 230 jk and jm models are powered by the vq23de and can safely use 91ron fuel, so super works just fine...........plus with a 75 litre fuel tank super would HAVE TO DO just fine....lol

diamondtech
Riding on 13's

Postby diamondtech » June 17th, 2009, 12:12 am

~˜VëgŲ˜~, What about mechanical problems??? Are there any situations that is over bearing?

~Vēġó~
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby ~Vēġó~ » June 17th, 2009, 11:24 pm

have had my 230jk for 15 months, put on about 34,000km........no mechanical issues. The only problem I'm having is that of failed door actuators on three doors and the replacement is costing me a bit (over $3k) but by tomorrow that would be solved. Oh and the car is annoyingly low which damages and eventually destroys the front exhaust mount (which if bent cuases resonance at certain rpm from exhaust) and the front air diffuser which directs air onto the transmission..........replacement cost though ain't all that, less than $400.

And the roads on my side killing meh front shocks (not all the time I could cruise through)..........replacement oem is over $5k for the pair.......

Other than them thing is a pretty decent enough car.......

max29
Riding on 13's

Re: Question for Cefiro 200 jk owners...

Postby max29 » November 12th, 2015, 9:18 pm

lost my intelligent key any idea how i can get it replaced

Advertisement

Return to “NISSAN”