TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

ca18 det engine rwd

Sunny to Skyline - SR20, CA18, RB20-26, VG30 etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

krazykid24
Ricer

ca18 det engine rwd

Postby krazykid24 » June 6th, 2005, 2:18 pm

where can i get a mechanic to come to chaguanas to fix a ca18 det engine? the valve seals has been changed and the head now has to be mounted back onto the block. does anyone have time or know of anyone who can handle the job. please let me know ASAP.......
the engine had a problem and we took it apart to check on the valve seals and also on the valves to see if anything was wrong with it.

Bezman
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Bezman » June 7th, 2005, 10:42 am

my guy "Mouse" does all my CA work he knows these engines inside out cause of me... PM me for more info, i dont know if he will be able to come out to you to work on it there, but i am sure he can arange to collect the car or something.

TeamH2O
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TeamH2O » June 7th, 2005, 10:56 am

it have a feller right in chagaunas side, named Omkar, they call him Son....he rel good, he does work during day and do your stuff at nite, if i had to average how long he take to completely put back my engine and blah blah, i'd say about a day, got my car back in 2 weeks due to stuff i did'nt have on time. But he rel good, price is somethign yuh does'nt believe when he say, you go save!

if you want you can calll him at 671-0543, ask for Son and tell him the guy with the white cressida say to call him, he go do your work quicker....

BlueIce
punchin NOS

Postby BlueIce » June 7th, 2005, 1:12 pm

^^^daz my mechanic also...man real skilled and u know ur stuff safe by him
cellie is 7305850 tell him raj send yuh

Advertisement

Return to “NISSAN”