TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

wtk how to make my b14 more fuel eco

Sunny to Skyline - SR20, CA18, RB20-26, VG30 etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: wtk how to make my b14 more fuel eco

Postby nervewrecker » September 30th, 2017, 5:36 pm

HONDA spoilboy wrote:Nah. Do not put on that thermostat its a waste of time and money and it cause you to burn more gas because the water pump will be under morning strain it's forced push the water through that thermostat.. It make no sense in that was designed for cold weather climate to maintain heat in the engine local cars did not come with them so it's not necessary the operating temp is fine, remember everything withers with time and use. The compression in head and block will decrease with use = you press a little more x to compensate.. The oil you using if it's to thin (10w30) will cause friction if it to thick (15w40 ) it will harder to flow through the engine more strain = more gas initially also if you using the correct oil (20w50) and not changing it on time will have problems
Next thing regulating air filters clogged/ dirty filter = less air intake = more peddle pressing to compensate. To much air (cheep air filter/ cone type) = more gas release allowed by brain to compensate
So check on oil and filters
And where you fill gas to
Just had to quote this.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » September 30th, 2017, 6:36 pm

nervewrecker wrote:
HONDA spoilboy wrote:Nah. Do not put on that thermostat its a waste of time and money and it cause you to burn more gas because the water pump will be under morning strain it's forced push the water through that thermostat.. It make no sense in that was designed for cold weather climate to maintain heat in the engine local cars did not come with them so it's not necessary the operating temp is fine, remember everything withers with time and use. The compression in head and block will decrease with use = you press a little more x to compensate.. The oil you using if it's to thin (10w30) will cause friction if it to thick (15w40 ) it will harder to flow through the engine more strain = more gas initially also if you using the correct oil (20w50) and not changing it on time will have problems
Next thing regulating air filters clogged/ dirty filter = less air intake = more peddle pressing to compensate. To much air (cheep air filter/ cone type) = more gas release allowed by brain to compensate
So check on oil and filters
And where you fill gas to
Just had to quote this.

double quoted ....i know the tuner too....nah boi dan... cant believe you posted that..... :lol: :lol:

classic example why something everything you read online int a real fix ....and also a classic example of why a disclaimer is needed on tuner...i think there is one

HONDA spoilboy
3NE 2NR for life

Postby HONDA spoilboy » September 30th, 2017, 6:38 pm

What you disagree with?

mragoobir
3NE 2NR for life

Postby mragoobir » September 30th, 2017, 7:38 pm

Install ah wacka engine,before d budget!u be OK!
Last edited by mragoobir on September 30th, 2017, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » September 30th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Greatest yes. I ent even going to bother to type out a paragraph.

nicko
Ricer

Postby nicko » October 2nd, 2017, 5:06 am

mragoobir wrote:Install ah wacka engine,be for d budget!u be OK!

In tears

Joshie23
Riding on 16's

Postby Joshie23 » October 2nd, 2017, 3:16 pm

Ted_v2 wrote:Greatest yes. I ent even going to bother to type out a paragraph.

Ditto. :roll:

branbran
Street 2NR

Postby branbran » October 5th, 2017, 12:07 am

Just drive under 80 or even 80 and under 2000rpm and you good to go.

Advertisement

Return to “NISSAN”