TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Nissan B14 tappet gasket and gear shifter issue

Sunny to Skyline - SR20, CA18, RB20-26, VG30 etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoomedic
Sweet on this forum

Nissan B14 tappet gasket and gear shifter issue

Postby zoomedic » January 7th, 2018, 3:44 pm

Nissan b 14 tappet gasket the top one need changing I done buy one any body could change it for me at a reasonable cost
Also the shifter , its an automatic transmission the leaver I does have to move it back a little for it to go into drive any body know who could change the busshing or what you could do to fix that
Last time I drive the car was a month and today when I start it no ac I am not sure what to do
Any body could direct me ?? 389 5003 anytime

zoomedic
Sweet on this forum

Re: Nissan B14 tappet gasket and gear shifter issue

Postby zoomedic » January 8th, 2018, 4:23 am

Any guidance ? 389 5003 anytime

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » January 8th, 2018, 6:28 am

zoomedic wrote:Nissan b 14 tappet gasket the top one need changing I done buy one any body could change it for me at a reasonable cost
Also the shifter , its an automatic transmission the leaver I does have to move it back a little for it to go into drive any body know who could change the busshing or what you could do to fix that
Last time I drive the car was a month and today when I start it no ac I am not sure what to do
Either u need a foriegn used one or u could reseal it back...Try Google and check for ga 15 De tapet pan reseal..all u need is sum sillicone

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » January 8th, 2018, 8:10 am

zoomedic wrote:Nissan b 14 tappet gasket the top one need changing I done buy one any body could change it for me at a reasonable cost

why do u guys constantly refer to it as a "tappet" gasket?

anyway the gasket is a simple DIY change.. not that hard. 15 mins MAX time -
you can use silicone but i'd recommend against it... if silicone gets on some of the internals you may be in for some trouble.

the shifter bushing however.. that one you'll have to take it to a mech to change out.
if you from central you cud check anil sooknanan... he does work on alot of tuners cars....this should be easy enough and he shouldnt charge u much..

7372330 << his number

DISCLAIMER _ anil has NEVER worked on my car so i cannot vouch the quality of work he does but alot of tuners here rate him.

zoomedic
Sweet on this forum

Postby zoomedic » January 13th, 2018, 6:06 am

Its the Valve body
Any body can tell me or fix it ??
389 5003

Advertisement

Return to “NISSAN”