TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Qashqai Rough Idle

Sunny to Skyline - SR20, CA18, RB20-26, VG30 etc.

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Qashqai Rough Idle

Postby Average » August 18th, 2018, 3:46 pm

Yes fellas, so the RPM dwindling to around 500 and I'm getting a shake when in Drive and at a standstill.
I changed all coil packs, serviced the throttle body and injectors and it worked fine but after a couple kilometers when the engine runs hot, it resumes this behavior.

They tried a diagnostic on it but for some reason, it was not picking up the vehicle.

I'm going to get another mechanic run the diagnostic tool in the morning but in the meantime, does anyone know what the problem could be? Some say it's the throttle body and others say change the thermostats, ( this vehicle has 2). I don't know what is the problem...... :?

J10
MR20
Vehicle is nearing 5 years in Nov.

matthewseerattan
Riding on 13's

Re: Qashqai Rough Idle

Postby matthewseerattan » August 23rd, 2018, 9:05 pm

Average wrote:Yes fellas, so the RPM dwindling to around 500 and I'm getting a shake when in Drive and at a standstill.
I changed all coil packs, serviced the throttle body and injectors and it worked fine but after a couple kilometers when the engine runs hot, it resumes this behavior.

They tried a diagnostic on it but for some reason, it was not picking up the vehicle.

I'm going to get another mechanic run the diagnostic tool in the morning but in the meantime, does anyone know what the problem could be? Some say it's the throttle body and others say change the thermostats, ( this vehicle has 2). I don't know what is the problem...... :?

J10
MR20
Vehicle is nearing 5 years in Nov.
I did a carbon clean which helped with some vibration. And also I replaced the engine mounts after the gel mount cracked and gel leaked out

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Re: Qashqai Rough Idle

Postby TurboSingh12 » August 29th, 2018, 9:20 am

Go buy someone with a update scan tool and raise the idle and clear whatever code it has.The idle is too low thats why it will vibrate. Autoboss Penal could do it

Advertisement

Return to “NISSAN”