TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Someone hit my new Honda Civic

Automotive Non-Technical topics... Just anything car related for the gear head in all of us

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Kronik
Riding on 18's

Re: Someone hit my new Honda Civic

Postby Kronik » December 23rd, 2017, 12:18 am

PariaMan wrote:Did this more than once .They made me sign a letter saying that I accept full responsibility for all repairs. Last time was last year. I got a quote from Toyota and received the check in my name

We did the same, got a parts quote from the firm and a repair quote from a garage that was high price, after they minus the excess etc, had enough to repaint the whole car with change and fix back the damaged parts because it was a real minor hit.

Advertisement
PariaMan
Riding on 17's

Postby PariaMan » December 23rd, 2017, 12:33 am

Kronik wrote:
PariaMan wrote:Did this more than once .They made me sign a letter saying that I accept full responsibility for all repairs. Last time was last year. I got a quote from Toyota and received the check in my name

We did the same, got a parts quote from the firm and a repair quote from a garage that was high price, after they minus the excess etc, had enough to repaint the whole car with change and fix back the damaged parts because it was a real minor hit.

Yes and if they giving trouble say you cannot do without a vehicle and you will fix your vehicle immediately with your cash and wait to be refunded.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » January 12th, 2018, 9:18 pm

Update ... Tatil has confirmed that Sagicor has admitted liability over the phone. The excess has been waived and they now await that in writing. The rep said this should happen within a week. They will then put in the order with the body shop.

So no excess and no loss of the no claims discount.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » January 12th, 2018, 9:47 pm

Good to hear

Advertisement

Return to “The Car Park”