TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Hot wheels double loop - X Games

Automotive Non-Technical topics... Just anything car related for the gear head in all of us

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12617
Joined: May 18th, 2004, 9:38 am
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.
Contact:

Hot wheels double loop - X Games

Postby wagonrunner » June 30th, 2012, 10:39 pm

Chaguanas special stage 2013.............. ?????
just watch the vid.



original vid removed, so changed it
Last edited by wagonrunner on July 4th, 2012, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement
User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 16662
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: Chaguanas special stage 2013.............. ?????

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 30th, 2012, 10:57 pm

that's just insane!!!

User avatar
wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12617
Joined: May 18th, 2004, 9:38 am
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.
Contact:

Re: Hot wheels double loop - X Games

Postby wagonrunner » June 30th, 2012, 11:33 pm

why you retitle the ched?
you eh wah see them ponder the possibility at chagaunus next year?

User avatar
María
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 204
Joined: May 9th, 2012, 8:34 pm

Re: Hot wheels double loop - X Games

Postby María » July 1st, 2012, 12:33 am

wow! so cool!

lostallos101
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1610
Joined: October 16th, 2010, 8:28 pm
Location: inna de car back..........

Re: Hot wheels double loop - X Games

Postby lostallos101 » July 1st, 2012, 1:11 am

dats nuts....dem brave oui

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 16662
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: Hot wheels double loop - X Games

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 1st, 2012, 8:52 pm

wagonrunner wrote:why you retitle the ched?
you eh wah see them ponder the possibility at chagaunus next year?

it's in the message body 8-)

User avatar
silent_riot
punchin NOS
Posts: 4357
Joined: December 26th, 2004, 11:40 pm
Location: Pumpitating
Contact:

Re: Hot wheels double loop - X Games

Postby silent_riot » July 4th, 2012, 1:56 pm

Seems like those black bars hold the cars to the loop instead of just relying on centrifugal force.
The cars seem higher than normal so there's probably equipment under it to attach them to the black bars. They could have painted the bars orange though.

User avatar
silent_riot
punchin NOS
Posts: 4357
Joined: December 26th, 2004, 11:40 pm
Location: Pumpitating
Contact:

Re: Hot wheels double loop - X Games

Postby silent_riot » July 4th, 2012, 2:00 pm

Video get removed tho.

User avatar
wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12617
Joined: May 18th, 2004, 9:38 am
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.
Contact:

Re: Hot wheels double loop - X Games

Postby wagonrunner » July 4th, 2012, 2:07 pm

Image

So while on d "rail", what propels it to the top, and eventually when the tires lose traction?

User avatar
limbobreak
Street 2NR
Posts: 51
Joined: June 8th, 2012, 3:29 pm

Re: Hot wheels double loop - X Games

Postby limbobreak » July 4th, 2012, 5:52 pm

silent_riot wrote:Seems like those black bars hold the cars to the loop instead of just relying on centrifugal force.
The cars seem higher than normal so there's probably equipment under it to attach them to the black bars. They could have painted the bars orange though.


bro those black bars are just painted guidelines for the drivers whilst they are in the loop because they cant see ahead

User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10987
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue. IRL.

Re: Hot wheels double loop - X Games

Postby shogun » July 5th, 2012, 7:43 pm

Insane.

User avatar
silent_riot
punchin NOS
Posts: 4357
Joined: December 26th, 2004, 11:40 pm
Location: Pumpitating
Contact:

Re: Hot wheels double loop - X Games

Postby silent_riot » July 6th, 2012, 9:51 pm

limbobreak wrote:
silent_riot wrote:Seems like those black bars hold the cars to the loop instead of just relying on centrifugal force.
The cars seem higher than normal so there's probably equipment under it to attach them to the black bars. They could have painted the bars orange though.


bro those black bars are just painted guidelines for the drivers whilst they are in the loop because they cant see ahead


Yeah man, you are correct. In the initial vid it was looking like bars.
Nice stunt.

User avatar
limbobreak
Street 2NR
Posts: 51
Joined: June 8th, 2012, 3:29 pm

Re: Hot wheels double loop - X Games

Postby limbobreak » July 9th, 2012, 2:36 pm

sorta begs the question " How long can an engine work upside down? "....

User avatar
limbobreak
Street 2NR
Posts: 51
Joined: June 8th, 2012, 3:29 pm

Re: Hot wheels double loop - X Games

Postby limbobreak » July 9th, 2012, 2:36 pm

sorta begs the question " How long can an engine work upside down? "....

Advertisement

Return to “The Car Park”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests