TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Looking For RoRo Dealer License

Automotive Non-Technical topics... Just anything car related for the gear head in all of us

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Xclusv_Customs
Riding on 13's

Looking For RoRo Dealer License

Postby Xclusv_Customs » September 13th, 2017, 9:10 pm

Good night,

is there anyone on here or knows anyone who has the roro dealer license they want to sell or is willing to go into business to bring vehicles to sell i already have a lot of clients looking to purchase roro units unfortunately i dont have the dealer license i tried going to trade license unit but the government isnt allowing new dealers to register any help will be apreciated willing to pay upwards of 50k for the permit...

any help greatly apreciated
Thank you....

cryotec
3NE 2NR for life

Re: Looking For RoRo Dealer License

Postby cryotec » November 21st, 2017, 11:30 am

Xclusv_Customs wrote:Good night,

is there anyone on here or knows anyone who has the roro dealer license they want to sell or is willing to go into business to bring vehicles to sell i already have a lot of clients looking to purchase roro units unfortunately i dont have the dealer license i tried going to trade license unit but the government isnt allowing new dealers to register any help will be apreciated willing to pay upwards of 50k for the permit...

Thank you....
why not just bring it under their name? You just get them to sign a form that they authorizing you to handle the car that you importing for them.

Xclusv_Customs
Riding on 13's

Re: Looking For RoRo Dealer License

Postby Xclusv_Customs » November 21st, 2017, 11:34 am

cryotec wrote:
Xclusv_Customs wrote:Good night,

Thank you....
why not just bring it under their name? You just get them to sign a form that they authorizing you to handle the car that you importing for them.

I will look into trying that route but will it cause a problem with the banks if a client is taking a loan from them because had a lot of clients get denied because I am not registered roro dealer

Advertisement

Return to “The Car Park”